Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To whom it may concern...

2 posters

Go down

To whom it may concern... Empty To whom it may concern...

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:04 am

For those interested, I am making a virtual version of Damius' house (from our RPs) in the game Minecraft. If possible, I'll upload it here. If not, I'll link to the Minecraft forums. It's about half done but I have to buy the full version before I can complete it.

Back to top Go down

To whom it may concern... Empty Re: To whom it may concern...

Post  Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:55 am

Hmm... I can't find a way to upload the file... Nevermind. If you want to see the house I constructed (I built everything inside the box of square tiles, and the forest on the back of the house), Post here and I'll e-mail the file to you. If you need instructions on how to load it, I can help there too.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:05 am

I would love to see this house but I have never used Minecraft before
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:52 am

Alright... I'll email you the file in a sec...
It's pretty simple. When you get the email, save the file. The extension should already be '.mine'. Then, go into Minecraft (minecraft.net/play.jsp), and hit Esc to bring up the menu (Java should be running for the plugin to work). Then select Load level, and click Load File. It should bring up a window that accesses Windows Explorer. Then select the saved file and it should load it for you. Don't expect much though; I'm about as creative as an eggplant.
FYI, the blue room on the ground floor is the Living Room, the white room at the back is the kitchen, the Green room on the ground floor is the dining room, the dark purple room upstairs is the master bedroom, the white room off that is the ensuite (and my pathetic mirror), the red room is the library (Hence the books), the pink room and the black room are Gabrielle's and Damian's (Respectively), and the Orange room is the study. When they implement crafting in the Creative mode, I'll make a pool room. That's located through the ground floor dining room. The walk-in robe is on the side of the Master bedroom opposite the Balcony-like thing, but it doesn't exist because I got lazy...
The jetty-looking thing out front is the driveway, but I didn't want to clear away the cliff so I just built a jetty...
That about covers it...
Oh, the giant coloured pillars are the result of my underground exploration. They don't mean anything except that they mark an exit/entrance to the underground caverns I found.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:06 pm

i think its wonderful damius, i might try making my own world
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:51 pm

Sounds cool I'd like to see this.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:44 pm

Alright sweetie... I'm on my iPhone at the moment, though, so give me... Maybe an hour? I don't know... When I decide to pull myself out of bed.
Speaking of which, you must be on college break for Christmas soon, no?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum