Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sister issue (Astilabor and I)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The sister issue (Astilabor and I) - Page 2 Empty Re: The sister issue (Astilabor and I)

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:41 pm

i murr back as you feel that i'm naked and i move your paws to rub over my wolfess breasts making me murr gently and making my tail wag hard

"mmm i want this too felix i want to make love to you"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

The sister issue (Astilabor and I) - Page 2 Empty Re: The sister issue (Astilabor and I)

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:44 pm

He shook his head.
"No... Well, I mean yes, but... Not now. I don't want to be quiet when I do it with you... I want us to be able to make as much noise as we want, because I want that... Please, let me mate with you later... But that doesn't mean we can't still play..."
He eagerly squeezed her big, developed breasts, murring into her ear.
"Amber... You're so soft..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:48 pm

"mm ok felix later it is"

i murr and pant softly as my pussy gets very wet so i begin to finger myself as you rub my breasts
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:51 pm

Felix pulled off his boxers, then crawled under her covers, placing his head at her crotch, and began to slowly lick her lips with his rough, feline tongue. His pink cock hovered above her breasts (since he was shorter than she), and dripped pre enticingly onto her soft orbs.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:56 pm

i murr back as i feel your tongue on me down there and sandwich your cock between them using them to jerk you off
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:01 pm

Felix's eyes shoot wide open as he feels this, and he immediately plunges himself into her sex, kissing her clit and lips while his rough tongue licks at her insides.
"Oh gods!" He whimpered, trying to be quiet, bucking hard against her soft breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:10 pm

i murrr and moan softly as i hold my breasts still for you to fuck
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:13 pm

Felix bucked harder between her soft, furry breasts, desperately licking at her sex. He squeeked into her tight folds as he came between her breasts, hot, sticky cum painting her lovely orbs.
He panted and kept licking, waiting for her to cum as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:17 pm

i cover my mouth as i climax with you my female juice spraying your face
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:21 pm

Felix eagerly licked away all her fluids, cleaning up her sex before doing the same with his face. He then turned around and laid, facing Amber.
"Thank you..."
He looked down at her breasts.
"Can you... Clean up a bit?" They were still covered in his cum. "I just... I want to sleep here with you, and I can't imagine how comfortable it would be to sleep against them..."
He blushed, but looked back up at her.
"My parents are going to a dinner party this weekend, and they won't be back until the next afternoon... Do you want to come over?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:28 pm

i smile and begin cleaning my breast with my hands eating up every bit of your cum before i reply

"i would love to come over felix then we can finally make love together"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:31 pm

Felix wrapped his arms around her, snuggling into her breasts eagerly.
"Ohh, I love these... I love them so much..."
He rubbed himself over them again before settling, kissing her body gently.
"I can't wait... I'll mate you like never before, I promise."

That weekend, Felix's parents had left at around 4 o'clock. He had immediately called Amber and told her to come over to his house. He waited impatiently, not wearing any clothes, partly for comfort, and partly because he probably wouldn't need them.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:36 pm

since i live in the same street i'm there in five minutes with a single change of clothes for when i have to leave, and you hear me ringing the door bell
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:39 pm

Felix excitedly leapt from his seat, opening the door and hugging her around her waist, his head pressed against her breasts once more.
"Hi Amber!" He chirped, standing on his tiptoes so he could kiss her lips.
"Are you excited? I am..." He blushed; he was clearly more nervous than excited, but he did want this, and he was certain she wouldn't mind him being naked.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:43 pm

i giggle a little from how you greet me before quickly getting inside and closeing the door before someone sees

"so felix where shall we do it for your first time?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Felix smiled.
"Well, we can do it on my bed if you want, but my parents' bed is bigger. I don't mind, as long as I get to mate you..."
He kissed her again, looking up at the beautiful, matured, but still young female.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:52 pm

"lets do it on your parent's bed then"

i let you lead me to their room and once there i quickly undress and get onto the bed on my back in a missionary position for you to fuck
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:55 pm

Felix climbed over her, kissing her nipple and sucking on her just a little.
"I... May not be too good at this... Just warning you..."
He lined his cock up with her wet canine lips.
"After this... Can you suck me?"
He blushed as he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:58 pm

"mmm sure felix, i would love to do that"

murrs as you push into me
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:01 pm

Felix slowly enters her, pushing his reasonably sized (especially for a 13-year-old) cock into her sex, feline spines raking her walls and giving her immense pleasure. He hilted in her, then pulled back, again scratching her insides with a million tiny spikes, as he began to mate her quickly, hips bucking fast into her dripping pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:24 pm

i moan back gasping out as you fuck me your spines feeling so good inside me

"ahhh yess felix i love how you fuck me like this mmmm its wonderful"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:45 am

Felix leaned down and latched onto her nipple, sucking hungrily on her. He continued his quick and hard thrusts, spines pulling hard on her walls as he did his best to mate her.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:57 pm

i wimper and moan louder as you mate me enjoying every second of this as i get closer to cumming with you.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:54 am

Felix released her breast and gripped her hips. He thrust hard into her, his hips slamming against hers. He looked to the sky and cried, "AMBER!" as he came harder than ever before, his young and virile cock twitching and scratching at her walls as he emptied his hot, sticky cum into her belly.
He collapsed on her, panting.
"Did I... Did I please you?" He looked up hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:06 am

i climax with you hard my pussy milking your cock hard "ahhh felix" i scream out as i keep cumming for 5 mins before i slowly come down panting heavily

"you were wonderful my sexy boyfriend"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next