to tame a dragon (for me and TV17)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: to tame a dragon (for me and TV17)

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Damius' eyes widened, and he approached her.
"Now, that's not true... I will mate with you, if you are willing to have my eggs..."
He looked at her bright and wet sex as she licked it, eager to interact.

(Wouldn't the heat affect her much more than it would him? She'd be begging for it, wouldn't she?)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:50 pm

(not if she just came into heat, also females are always much more selective when it comes to choseing a mate so no)

i look up at you and smile

"sure master i would love to mate with you"

i get on all fours and raise my tail to present myself to you turning back to look at you
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:53 pm

Damius waved his paw, using magic to grow himself large enough that he could press his hard cock against her waiting sex.
"How big do you want me to be? I can use magic to make myself any size you like..."
His cock at present was already large, but possibly not large enough depending on her preference.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:57 pm

"a little bit bigger and then it will be perfect master mmm, please hurry master, i need it badly!!!"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:59 pm

Damius did so, his cock growing to her exact thoughts, before he lined up and pushed inside her.
"Mmm, that's right, my dirty slut... Tell me how much you want to be master's little bitch, his sex pet and his toy, and then I will fuck you."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:06 pm

"ohhh master i only live to serve you i love to serve you as your sex pet as your sex toy, to be used for your pleasure and to carry your eggs for you"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:09 pm

Damius growled happily.
"That's right, my little bitch knows her place..." He gripped her feral hips, and began to thrust his big cock within her.
"Take your master... Tell your master how you want to be used and abused, how much you want his babies, and how good he feels when he fills you up..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:20 pm

"mmm yes master i love to be used and abused by you to have your babies and i really love being filled up with your cum"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:47 am

"That's right..." He hummed, spanking her feral rump quite hard.
"And how many babies will you have for master? How many children will you give him?"
Her words spurred him on, and he bucked harder against her tight, feral sex.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:58 pm

"mmm as many as i can master i love serving you master!!!"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:56 am

Damius growled, spanking her again as he leaned over her.
"That's right. As many as I want. And master wants lots and lots of babies. And then he'll fuck them, too. How will you feel about that, bitch?"
He bit her shoulder, digging his teeth in almost hard enough to pierce her scales, and definitely hard enough to let her feel it hurting.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:03 am

"mmm i will be please that my children will be able to serve you as well master"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:36 pm

"That's right, bitch," He growled, "You're at the bottom of the chain. You and every female you produce will be my bitches, my lovely sex pets. And the males... Well, I'll see... But I think for now..." He used a little magic on himself, ensuring all his seed contained genes for females, meaning all of this litter would be female.
"That's better... Now cum for your master, bitch. Cum and take his load so you can have his babies, and then they can have his babies..."
He bucked hard against her tight sex, before cumming hard, hilting himself and pumping his hot, female-saturated load into her womb.
"That's right... All of master's lovely girls in your belly..."

(Next generation can have guys in it, but I really want a lovely harem of beautiful dragonesses, okay?)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:31 pm

(mmm sure sexy that's fine by me)

"ahhh yess master i'm cumming!!!!!" i roar out in climax as my pussy milks your cock hard
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:36 am

Damius rubbed her rump as he emptied the last of his load into her, then pulled out, walking around to her face.
"Suck master's dick, bitch." He commanded, smacking her slightly on her lips with his big, hard, and still-wet cock.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:35 pm

i nod and obediently take your cock into my mouth sucking hard on it and taking it deep into my mouth sucking hard on it and using my tongue on the underside of it.
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:37 am

"Mmm, good girl..."
He stroked her face gently, smiling down at her.
"Look up at master. Let him see in your eyes how happy his bitch is to be sucking his big, juicy cock. You love master's cock, don't you?"
He stroked her neck, loving the feeling of her warm, wet maw wrapped around his huge member.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:28 pm

i nod as i look up at you with happiness to be serving you like this eagerly sucking on your cock like a lollipop
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:51 am

Damius growled happily, spanking her tight rump before moving his paws to her face, holding her cheeks as he began slowly fucking her face of his own accord.
"Mmm, good little slut... Maybe master will use his magic to speed up your pregnancy, hmm? How would my little bitch like that? Her daughters ready to play with her in hours?"
His tail flicked to stroke her belly, and he was eager to see her with a big, full belly.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:55 am

i moan louder nodding yes as i keep sucking your cock harder as i look up at you
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:59 am

Damius growled louder, bucking hard into her maw. He thrust hard and hilted in her throat as he came, but quickly pulled out, painting her black muzzle with his hot, white cum.
"Mmm, that's right... Take master's cum all over your pretty muzzle, you dirty slut... Thank master for spilling his load on your face, bitch." He commanded.
"And get ready to go through a few months of pregnancy in a few minutes."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:07 am

"mmm yes master thank you for covering my face in your wonderful seed and i'm ready master"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:11 am

Damius smiled.
"That's right..."
He pushed her onto her side, then pressed his paws against her belly. She would be able to feel herself becoming swollen and heavy and full, sex hormones rushing to her head as she was thrust through every stage of pregnancy at once. When she was finally ready to burst, he stopped.
"Mmm, you're so full of babies, bitch... Ready to pop for master... But I bet you're horny too... Maybe we could mate once before you lay your eggs for master... What do you say?"
He was hard again at the sight of her, her swollen belly turning him on to no end.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:13 am

"mmm yes master i would love that please fuck meeee!"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:18 am

Damius pushed her onto her back, a rather uncomfortable position for a feral, but he wanted to play with her belly. He forced his hard maleness between her tight folds, letting her feel it go in very close to her womb. He pinned her down with magic as he began to fuck her hard and fast, paws moving over her big, full belly and to her feral breasts, eagerly mating the beautiful and fertile female before him.
"Mmm, master can't wait to have his bitches... He can feel three, plus their mother... Four beautiful sex toys for master..." He purred to himself, pinching her sensitive nipples before going back to caressing her bulge.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next