Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sibling Rivalry (Astilabor and I)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sibling Rivalry (Astilabor and I) Empty Sibling Rivalry (Astilabor and I)

Post  Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:47 pm

Damius smiled maliciously, and rubbed his hands together.
He had found where his sister lived, and his plan was all coming together. She used to tease and beat him when they were young, and he'd resented her all these years, but now it was time for revenge.
His powerful magic unlocked the door and swung it inward without making a sound, and muffled his footsteps so she wouldn't even hear him.
He opened the door to her bedroom, and snapped his fingers over her face, giving her a brief instant of knowledge as to what he was about to do, before knocking her unconscious again. He smiled at the naked, female body before him, and waved his paws over it. He watched as she grew backwards in age, her lithe, adult form becoming a more slender, childlike one, but one which was still sexually active and ready. He then erased her mind, filling it with new memories of being raised by Damius up to this point.
Satisfied, he picked the now-young girl up, and carried her back to his home, putting her in his bed.

He watched her until she came to, then smiled.
"Hi sweetie? Are you okay? Daddy was so worried about you..."
He rubbed her head gently.

Back to top Go down

Sibling Rivalry (Astilabor and I) Empty Re: Sibling Rivalry (Astilabor and I)

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:50 pm

my eyes flutter open as i look up at you "um yeah daddy i'm fine, i was only sleeping"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:52 pm

He shook his head.
"No, sweetie, you had a fall, you knocked your head... It's good that you're okay, though..."
He smiled and kissed her head.
"Are you feeling okay? Because it's your birthday today, and do you remember what Daddy promised you would happen on your birthday?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:54 pm

"ohh you said you would get me a pretty pink pony to ride, right?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:19 pm

Damius laughed.
"No, sweetie," He smiled, "Today is the day you start your training. Daddy is going to make you into my little sex pet. Remember? I told you about it, and you said, 'Daddy, that sounds fun!', so I told you we can do it on your 12th birthday."
He smiled as though what he'd said was normal and kissed her gently.
"If you aren't feeling well we can start tomorrow, baby."
He stroked her gently.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:22 pm

"no daddy i want to start the training right now, what is the first thing i have to do?"

i look at you with eager eyes willing to do what it takes to please you
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:24 pm

Damius smiled.
"Okay, sweetie, we'll start with the basics, and then you'll have your first practice with Daddy. First, tell Daddy what you know about sex."
She would also notice that she wore no clothes, and neither did Damius.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:29 pm

well only what you told me, that sex is the best thing in the world and it is a great honour to devote your life to it, so it will be a great good thing for me to be a sex pet to you, oh and the act involves a male's penis going into a female's vagina, and that's all i can remember daddy
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:32 pm

(You didn't tell me what your character's name was... Is it just you?)

"Yes, sweetie, but there's much more to it than that... But that's enough for now."
He smiled at her, lying next to her on his bed.
"Why don't you rub Daddy's sheath here and see what happens?"
He took her paw in his and placed it over his sheath.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:36 pm

(yeah its my main character and forum name)

i smile and eagerly begin to rub your sheath excitedly as you slowly get hard for me
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:39 pm

(That doesn't necessarily mean it's the same character you play every time, that's all.)

Damius' pink cock began to slide out of it's sheath, and he smiled as she rubbed it.
"Okay, sweetie," He purred, stroking himself until he was completely hard, before turning over and leaning over her.
"The first lesson is what sex feels like, so Daddy will fuck you now, and then you'll know what you should try to make me feel every time you please me. Ready?"
He lined his cock up against her virgin sex, then pushed in to the hilt, taking her innocence and waiting for her pain to stop.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:45 pm

i cry out loudly as you take my cherry and a little blood leaks out of my pussy but slowly the pain fades to a dull and ache and i nod to let you know that you can continue to fuck me as i whimper in a mix of strange new feelings.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:47 pm

Damius rubbed his paws over her body as he began to thrust into the young girl before him, his hard cock twitching at the thought of him getting his revenge on his horrible sister.
"Mmm... Daddy can call you names if he wants, sweetie, so if I call you names you have to agree with me..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:50 pm

"mmm yes daddy i love it when you call me names"

i moan and murr with my ever increasing pleasure
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:52 pm

Damius growled happily, gripping her hips and thrusting more quickly into her tight little pussy.
"Mmm, take Daddy's cock, you slut... You're Daddy's dirty little girl, aren't you? Ready to become Daddy's sex toy..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:59 pm

"mmm yes daddy i'm your dirty slut, i want to be your sex toy, i ready to be yours daddy"

i moan louder as my tight pussy is spread by your rough thrusts into me
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:01 pm

"Good girl..." Damius purred, his big, hard cock spreading her young sex even wider.
"Daddy's gonna cum in you... He's gonna fill you up with his cum... How do you feel about that?"
He rubbed his paws over her young breasts, licking his lips with his forked tongue.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:03 pm

"ohh please daddy fill me with your cum, i want it inside me like a good girl, please daddy give me your cum i need it in me!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:24 pm

Damius roared as he slammed his hips into her one final time, thick cock twitching inside her sex as he emptied his load into her. Hot ropes of white cum painted her virgin walls and Damius panted just a little, giving her a few moments of unity with him, before pulling out.
"Okay... Good for your first time, sweetie..." He smiled, then laid back against the bed.
"But now comes your second lesson. You have to give Daddy a blowjob. That means you have to suck on Daddy's cock like a good girl, and run your tongue all over Daddy, and then he can cum, and choose to either let you drink it, or paint your pretty face with it... Understand?"
He stroked his slick maleness a little, enough to keep himself hard enough for her to manipulate.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:36 am

"yes daddy i understand"

smiling up at you as i eagerly begin to lick up and down your cock as i rub and stoke it with my hands before taking it into my mouth to suckle on it nicely murring of it
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:24 pm

"Good girl," Damius purred, petting her head gently.
"Suck Daddy's cock... Make sure you work over me with your tongue while you suck, good girl..." He murred as he was blown off, holding her head in his paws and thrusting against her briefly.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:26 pm

i murr in reply licking your cock inside my muzzle as i suck your good and hard to give you the most amount of pleasure that i can
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:28 pm

Damius smiled, his paws moving over her back.
"Mmm, Daddy's little slut... I think I'll reward you by painting your face, bitch..."
He grabbed her head and began to thrust into her maw, his cock plunging into her throat with every thrust. After a few moments of this, he pulled out and pawed himself, his cock twitching before her and spurting hot seed onto her pretty, young face.
"Mmm, okay sweetie... Now we're going to move on. Are you ready?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:33 pm

"mmm yes daddy i'm ready for the next step" i smile happily at you leaving your cum on my face not moving to wipe it away
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:36 pm

"Okay sweetie," Damius sat back and watched her cute, cum-covered face as he spoke.
"There are four levels of your slavery. You've passed the first; basic training. You know how to be fucked and how to give head. Next, I'm going to dress you in your special slave outfit, and I will teach you to take it in your pretty tailhole. That's level 2. Then the real fun will happen; tentacles, animals, you name it. I'm going to fuck you with everything I can think of. Level 3. And after all that, you'll be nothing but a dirty slut. You'll want nothing more than to be fucked like a dirty bitch in heat, by anything and everything. And that's level 4. Ultimate sex slave. So does my plan sound good, sweetie?"
He pulled her close, gently petting her soft pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next