We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika on Wed May 16, 2012 8:55 pm

"mmm definatly." She bit her lip and arched her back, moaning a little more while bucking her hips into his still.
Akumamika
Admin

View user profile http://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed May 16, 2012 8:58 pm

"O-okay..."
He moved his paws onto her arms, using her to brace himself as he began to thrust into her, slowly at first. But as she spoke to him, he picked up speed, eager to hear more of her. The more she spoke, the more turned-on he was, and the faster he wanted to please her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Wed May 16, 2012 9:31 pm

As he moved faster Bailey's breasts began to bounce and bob slightly, she bit her lip harder then cried out in sheer pleasure. "Ooohh Damian, so good! This feels so very very good! mmm more more!"
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed May 16, 2012 9:38 pm

He let out a happy growl of pleasure at her words, thrusting faster into er. His hard cock twitched inside her as they mated, one of his hands moving to eagerly squeeze her breast and tease her nipple as he continued to brace himself against her, hormones flooding his system and making him act in ways he normally wouldn't.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Wed May 16, 2012 10:31 pm

Bailey cried out as he grabbed her, liking this more and more. She writhed under him, doing everything possible to pull him deeper inside her and bucking upward vigirously. "Nnnn Damian I'm gonna cum!"
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu May 17, 2012 5:59 am

Damian released her breast and braced again, driving as fast as he believed was possible into her, eager to make her cum before he did. He rammed his hips against her, his mind losing all semblance of consciousness as he felt himself build up and hilt in her one final time and twitch over and over as he filled her up with hot, thick ropes of sticky cum.
"...Oh, gods..." He panted, laying down with her, still inside her, "I... How did I manage that?"
He honestly didn't know how he'd brought himself to do that, but he did...
"Was I... Okay?"
Now he was back to being all shy and nervous again, damnit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Thu May 17, 2012 1:03 pm

Bailey felt his cum pool inside her and that drove her wild. She cried out his name in ecstacy and panted hard, her whole body shivering. She couldn't answer him for a few moments but when she did she took his face in her hands and pulled him close into a deeply passionate kiss. "You did excellent. When it comes to sex you don't think you go by instinct, following what has always been one of the most pleasurable things in the world that people have done since the beginning of time." She grinned and kissed him again and cuddled him tightly.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu May 17, 2012 8:10 pm

He gave a little squeak when he was kissed and held her tightly as well.
"So... You don't mind if, say, I'm a little... rough with you? Or if we act a little animally?"
He kissed her back the second time, his hands rubbing her back a little.
"In that case... Can we have another round in a minute? I want to see if I can do it..."
He felt a lot more confident now, holding the beautiful, satisfied girl in his arms.
"So... What do you like? As far as... You know, sex, is concerned?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Thu May 17, 2012 8:49 pm

She giggled at that and let him kiss her again, holding him close to her chest. "Of course I don't mind. And I don'tknow yet we could just try different things till we find something we really like." She suggested.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu May 17, 2012 8:53 pm

He smiled as he held her close.
"That sounds... Fun."
He kissed her cheek and nuzzled her, closing his eyes as he took in her delicate scent.
"I don't think we're in love yet..."
He noted simply.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Thu May 17, 2012 9:08 pm

"Perhapse not but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy each other, and if we aren't meant to be we go our seperate ways and no one's hurt right?" She responded, looking up at the sky through the trees.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu May 17, 2012 9:30 pm

He sighed.
"I suppose..."
He felt bad now... He'd always wanted to lose his virginity to someone he loved, but... Had he made a mistake? Had he done the wrong thing? Maybe Bailey wouldn't love him... She didn't seem the type for settling down any time soon... Maybe he should give up his championships and... Maybe Amanda had the right idea...
He looked at the sky as well, but for what he thought would have been different reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Thu May 17, 2012 9:35 pm

Sensing Damian's change in mood she gently turned his head to face her. "Hey..I know it's not my business to pry but if you're worried that this was a mistake we don't have to do it again..I enjoyed it but I guess it's not everything right?"
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu May 17, 2012 9:59 pm

He didn't want to look at her; he'd let his hormones get the better of him, and now he felt awful.
"I... I'm sorry... I should have had more control..."
He got up and dressed, with the intention of leaving.
"I think... I think I have somewhere I need to go, someone I need to see..."
He doubted Bailey would, could ever love him. He needed to go to someone he knew could.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Thu May 17, 2012 10:29 pm

"I undrstand.." Bah who was she kidding, she would always be the outcast, the second rate trainer and the streetrat she'd grew to be. If you could call it growing. She'd been a terrable person in team rocket and her parents would probably disown her if she went back to them. She figured she may aswell stay here, away from everyone where she couldn't cause anymore harm. She dressed herself without looking back at Damian. "I guess this is goodbye."
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 18, 2012 9:52 am

The way she'd said that...
He turned around and closed his eyes, turning her to face him.
"I want you to know this isn't your fault, I promise you... I just... I don't think I'm right for you, or that you're right for me... I don't feel like you can take this relationship seriously, and it's my problem, because I'm the one that wants something serious. I'm sorry this couldn't work out, but I promise it wasn't you. You have an identity now, you have money and you have a name. Go somewhere and make it count."
He opened his eyes and kissed her cheek.
"And if you ever need my help... Here..."
He took a pen from his bag and wrote his Pok├ęgear number on her hand.
"I never let it out of my sight," He told her, pulling it off his belt and showing her.
"So yes... Now this is goodbye." He smiled sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri May 18, 2012 11:14 am

Bailey was confused, she thought he was the one who wanted things casual now he was saying he wanted something serious. Her head began to hurt. She looked at the number then nodded to him. "Goodbye then.." She half smiled and watched him make his leave.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 18, 2012 11:21 am

"Please give me a call some time and tell me how you're doing. If not for your sake, for mine."
He sent out his Hydreigon and mounted it, ready to fly... Now if only he could remember where Amanda said she'd be going.
"Goodbye, goodbye, parting is such sweet sorrow..." He smiled and muttered to himself as Hydreigon took off. And then he was gone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri May 18, 2012 11:36 am

Bailey watched his sillouett dissapear into the low clouds forming over the sea and sighed, looking at this small spit of land. She was willing to give up and call this place home but Damian's words got to her. She wanted to atone for all the wrong she did in team rocket and thought maybe the police would allow her to work for them, if not viggilante justice it would have to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile back in Johto Amanda was very hard at work feeding all the baby pokemon at the daycare, she was trying to place their bowls down but avoid having them al scramble over her, not that she minded, they were so adorable she could never scald them. She giggled and sat while they ate, giving them some berries as an extra treat.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 18, 2012 11:40 am

Damian actually owned a house in Goldenrod City; the buildings were nice and the city was big, so he enjoyed staying there when he could. That's where he started. He remembered that Amanda had said her family owned a farm, but he didn't know where, or at the very least, he couldn't remember. So he bought a new town map and marked all the farms in the region, searching each one, one-by-one, until he found himself on Amanda's doorstep, unbeknownst to the both of them. He knocked on the door to the farm's cottage like he did every other one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri May 18, 2012 11:43 am

Amanda's mother opened the door and her eyes widened seeing Damian there. She hugged him tightly and patted his cheeks in a very motherly way. 2Oh Damian Amanda will be so happy to see you, have you been eating well? How are your pokemon I've heared so much about you from Amanda. Come in Come in I'll go get here, help yourself to some snacks if you like." She smiled brightly and almost rushed out to the daycare to fetch Amanda.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 18, 2012 11:49 am

Damian was very surprised and a little overwhelmed by all this fuss; he'd never met this woman before... How did she know who he was? He didn't even introduce himself... And it wasn't like he and Amanda had taken any photos of themselves together or anything that Amanda could have shown her...
He decided to ignore the fact for now, happy he found the right house. He returned his Hydreigon and stood patiently at the door, hoping Amanda would want to see him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri May 18, 2012 2:25 pm

Amanda came into the house holding three pichu's in her arms thet were drinking from baby bottles, her eyes lit up seeing Damianand had she not been holding the pokemon she would have ran to him. She moved closser as if checking he was real. "Damian..how..why..you're here?" Saying she was surprised was a drastic understatement.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 18, 2012 10:25 pm

When he saw her, he fell to his knees.
"Amanda, I love you so much, I love you more than anything. I love you more than my petty dreams or aspirations. I should have followed you home, when you needed my support, and I'm so, so sorry that I wasn't there for you when you needed me. And I want to beg you to take me back."
He looked up at her with sad eyes.
"I need you in my life, Amanda. I love you and I want you and nothing else."
He was close to tears.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri May 18, 2012 10:46 pm

The pichu's inher arms were getting fussy so she let her mother take them and waited for her to leave the room before moving to her knees herself and holding Damian close. "Oh Dame..you don't have to beg..I missed you so much.." she lifted his head to look at her and smiled. "You don't have to appologise you can still do all the things you want to do..just seeing you is enough for me..you can come here any time..but I can't travel anymore..bu you are welcome to stay if you really really want to."
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next