Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 3 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Guest Fri May 18, 2012 10:49 pm

He cried softly, squeezing her tightly in his arms.
"I'm so sorry, Amanda... I love you so much, and I missed you so much... I just want you back in my life..."
He kissed her delicately, trying to stop the tears from coming.

Back to top Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 3 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika Fri May 18, 2012 10:52 pm

Amanda kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and neck, squeezing him into her and placing her head on his shoulder when she needed to breath. "So..what did you do after I left?" She asked innocently curiously.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 18, 2012 10:54 pm

He petted her softly, blushing when she asked that.
"Well... Something I'm ashamed of... It's a long story, and one I kinda don't want to tell on my knees in the doorway of your house..."
He smiled and kissed her cheek.
"Can we go somewhere comfortable? I haven't slept for a day and I haven't seen a bed for 3..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri May 18, 2012 10:57 pm

"Of course.." She stood up and helped him, taking him to her room and fluffing up the pillows for him. "I'll get you a glass of water you can sleep as long as you like I'll be downstairs when you're ready to talk..or ..I could take a nap with you if you prefer.*
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 18, 2012 11:01 pm

"No, no..." He told her, falling back onto the bed and pulling her with him.
"Come here, let me feel what it's like to hold you again..."
He kissed her cheek and smiled as he laid on the pillows, holding her close.
"Okay, I'll tell you now, but you have to make me two promises... First, you'll sleep here, next to me, after I tell you... And second, that you won't think any less of me when I tell you, or hate me, or feel awful or anything like that. You have to promise, okay?"
He leaned close to her, taking her delicate scent in and gently touching her hair; gods, she was perfection incarnate. He loved her so much...

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri May 18, 2012 11:07 pm

She smiled and placed her hand over his. "I think the only way I could get mad at you is if you hurt or killed someone..I promise I wont leave you here and I wont get mad." She looked him in the eye wondering what it was he needed to tell her.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 18, 2012 11:13 pm

"I... I slept with another girl... I know, hard to believe, right? But we were so different, afterward, I... I felt so ashamed... I wanted to have my first time with you so badly and I felt, I still feel, like I've betrayed you..."
His eyes watered and he kissed her.
"I'm so sorry, Amanda, I promise I still wouldn't have been able to do it if she hadn't pushed me so hard and taken control and..."
He stopped and whimpered, burying his face in her neck.
"I'm sorry..." He whispered, hoping she could forgive him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri May 18, 2012 11:17 pm

Her eyes widened but not in anger, at least not anger at him. she tried to speak but her brain was still trying to work out what just happened. She cuddled him and then looked down to him. "Hold on..she pushed you to? That's..rape..unless you agreed to it..i don't understand.."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 18, 2012 11:20 pm

He shook his head.
"No, no it wasn't, I... She's a very forward person... She knew I was all nervous so she 'helped' me along a little by... Well, pretty much doing everything... I did want it, but, you know how I am, so... She took the reigns a little, and I didn't mind at the time but... Afterward, I just felt awful... I understand if you don't want to take me back immediately, because I felt like I betrayed you, but please don't blame her, it was my fault, I should have restrained myself, I let my hormones get the better of me... I'm sorry, Amanda..."
He closed his eyes, feeling even more guilty.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri May 18, 2012 11:32 pm

Amanda was disliking this girl more and more but Damian looked like he needed her sympathy and understanding more. She held him tightly. "I'll give it a few days before we do anything serious but I do want you in my life."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 18, 2012 11:34 pm

"I know, I know... I just... I just want to hold you again..."
He held her tight to his chest, their noses almost touching.
"I missed you so much, Amanda, and I love you so much, still... I don't want anyone else..."
He kissed her softly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri May 18, 2012 11:39 pm

She kissed him back with a much gentler approach and sighed gently as she grew tired, today had been quite eventful so it didn't take long for her to fall asleep in Damian's arms.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 18, 2012 11:41 pm

Surprising as he found it, he only fell asleep after watching her do so. Gods, she was truly the most gorgeous creature in the whole world... He kissed her forehead gently before relaxing onto the pillow and smiling as he closed his eyes, falling asleep and only waking as the sun was setting that evening.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri May 18, 2012 11:48 pm

Amanda's mother knocked on her door and came in, seeing Damian awake andAmanda still sleeping she didn't say a word and placed a tray with two pizzas down on the bedside table with a two litre bttle of orange soda and two glasses for them. She left the room smiling at them and closed the door again.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 18, 2012 11:50 pm

Damian found Amanda still asleep, petting her softly as he held her in his arms.
"I love you..." He whispered to her, gently nuzzling her, "I don't think I could ever love anyone else as much as I love you..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri May 18, 2012 11:55 pm

Amanda stirred gently and yawned before opening her eyes and smiled at him. "Hey there..oh something smells good." She sat up spotting the pizza and her stomach growled. "Mom? She came in?" She blushed deeply.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 18, 2012 11:57 pm

"A few minutes ago..." He nodded, sitting up with her and kissing her cheek.
"I hardly noticed her. I was too busy staring at the most beautiful face that I've ever been given the privelage of laying my eyes on."
He blushed a little and reached out for the food.
"I am pretty hungry, though..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat May 19, 2012 12:00 am

She smiled and blushed even deeper, grabbing a plate herself and filling the cups with soda for them. "Mum always makes the best pizza. Oh..tomorrow I gotta go to momo farms to get some momo milk. Wanna come with me?"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 19, 2012 12:02 am

"Of course I would... Why would I pass up an opportunity to spend more time with you?"
He took a bite of the pizza and smiled, the taste very pleasing.
"Ohh, you weren't wrong... This is pretty damn good..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat May 19, 2012 12:21 am

"Mmmm hmm m.." She swallowed the slice she'd stuffed into her mouth, clearly very appriciative. "Told ya. She used to work in a resteraunt befor emy dad proposed to her..then he buggered off with someone else he'd had a kid with before me.." She sighed. She hadn't really spoken about this but she pushed that aside and took a drink.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 19, 2012 12:24 am

Damian reached out to touch her gently.
"I'm so sorry..." He told her, having a thought.
"Do you ever need help around the farm? I mean, I can help you if you want, but I'm not very physical. But I do have a Machamp in my PC who'd be more than happy to help out your mum if she needs help around the farm with things."
He smiled at her, taking another bite of his pizza.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat May 19, 2012 12:29 am

She smiled at him. "I think mum would like that. And it would be nice having you around, I could show you the baby pokemon tomorrow if you like before we leave."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 19, 2012 12:31 am

He hugged her playfully.
"I think I'm gonna be staying around for a while, so don't rush. We have all the time in the world together now."
He kissed her cheek then went back to his food, smiling whenever she looked at him, feeling so happy to be around this girl once more.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat May 19, 2012 10:08 am

Amanda smiled too and ate happily with him. Once both pizza and pop had satisfied the hungry teens Amanda stretched and saw how dark it had gotten. "Whoa..we've been asleep for a while.."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 19, 2012 10:13 am

He smiled and laid back when he had finished, glancing at the window.
"Yeah, I know... I'll probably still have a full night's sleep tonight as well. I've been up for about 48 hours, remember? Well, until just now, obviously..."
He turned to face her.
"So do you have a guest bedroom or a couch, or... Do you want me to sleep here, with you?"
A little blush crept across his face; he didn't know why, since they'd already done so for the last half a day.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next