Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17)

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17) - Page 5 Empty Re: Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17)

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:29 am

(well i do as so does me new mate)

*ahhh yess master that would be wonderful*

(i found a place in second life where you can do that)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17) - Page 5 Empty Re: Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17)

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:36 am

(Oh, you found a new boy? *Hugs* Good for you! Good to see you're getting over your last one so easy... I'd be a wreck...)

Damius switched to her other breast, draining her milk from her swollen glands.
As soon as you cum, we can... He licked her nipple with his forked tongue.

(What, bathe in cum?)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:20 am

*ohhh master i'm close now, sooo close!!!*

(well more like a shower, and i'm also playing duels of the plains walkers on steam to try and unlock cards for expansion 3, usename: jlmdragon)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:18 pm

Damius moved, hovering his hips over her clit and rocking his hard cock over it, grinding their pleasure spots together as he took a long drag from her nipple and received more milk.
The tentacles started to swell as they wriggled inside her, preparing to cum. The ones on the outside also preparing to paint her with sticky fluid.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:58 pm

my eyes rolls as i let out a muffled cry in climax my pussy milking and ass milking the tentacles hard.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:08 pm

The tentacles in her tailhole and pusdy cum, filling up her insides with warm, gooey cum. The one in her throat pulls up to her mouth, filling her maw with the salty fluid. The ones around her breast climax, painting her belly with their blue cum. Another cums on her face, covering her in thick layers of cum.
"You're a slut..." Damius growled.
"Tell me how much you love being a slut... Tell Master how much you love cum, how much you love it when you're covered in cum and filled in every hole, you slut..."
He pawed himself and came as well, loosing his hot seed on her belly, and rubbing all the cum over her, making her scales slimy.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:58 am

*mmmm i love it sooo musch master, it the best thing in the world to be a slut, to be a harlet, to be a whore*
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:04 pm

"Why is it so good?" He asked, picking her up and carrying her into the bathroom, preparing for what he'd do soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:13 am

"because then i get to have sex all the time master which is the best thing to do ever"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:29 am

Damius set her in the tub, on her knees.
"Would you like a pet, then? Master can make you a nice big kitty to fuck you... Or anything you want."
He held his cock in front of her face.
"Suck me, and I'll cum and bathe you in it." He purred.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:58 pm

"mmmm i would like a wolf to fuck me while i suck you master"

i eagerly take your cock into my mouth sucking on it nice and hard
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:01 pm

"Then that's what you shall have." He purred, gently rubbing her head as she sucked him. He brought material from the bed into the room, and former a wolf. The burly canine sniffed and smelled her sex, and hopped into the tub with her, mounting her with it's canine cock. In began to make sharp, feral thrusts into her.

(Funnily enough, I just woke up from a dream with two dogs mating.)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:14 pm

*ahhh yess mmmm feels sooo goood master* i tell you telepathicly as the wolf takes me nice and hard making me buck back into him
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:17 pm

Damius rubs her head again and his cock twitches as the wolf mates her.
"Ready to be knotted when it cums?" He asked, his paws scritching her neck and shoulders as the wolf moves faster, eager to fill her with it's seed.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:20 pm

*knotted? whats that master?*
i ask not knowing what it means

(interesting dream, did it turn you on?)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:25 pm

(Surprisingly, no. I was trying not to in the dream, as there were others around and I thought it would have been rude!)

When the wolf finishes mating you, it will stick it's cock deep into you. Then it will swell up, and you will be stuck together for about half an hour. But, on second thoughts, then I can't give you a bath. So it won't knot you this time. Look forward to it after your bath.
He was in to much pleasure not to use telepathy, and he bucked into her maw, leaking pre.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:32 pm

*mmmm sounds wonderful master*

i suck your cock harder wanting to bath in your cum badly

(so your saying this kind of thing does not turn you on?)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:41 pm

(No, it does, very greatly. In the dream, though, my dream-self was trying to ignore it.)

Damius disintegrates the wolf and pulls out of her mouth, cumming hard on her face and painting her with his seed. He used the energy from the wolf to increase his load immensely, an he immediately painted her again, his load much larger than usual. He came hard again, his cum starting to form a warm pool at her feet by now.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:47 pm

(mmm that makes two of us then, before i found out about furries i was into animals, still am in fact but have never done anything in real life with one)

i keep my mouth and eyes close murring as you shower me with warm sticky cum
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:53 pm

(I like animals a lot, but I prefer females being taken like or by animals, especially forcefully. It's difficult to find pictures, though...)

Damius increased his output yet again, the bottom of the bath covered by his cum now.
"Keep pawing me..." He gasped.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:05 pm

i paw you blindly loving the feeling of hot cum washing over me going all over my nude body

(mmmm sounds good, is there a particular kind of animal you like the most?)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:11 pm

(Um, Anything much bigger than the female, especially cats and dogs. And tentacles. I have a good link to a tigress getting tentacled doggy-style if you want to see. She's soaked in cum, so hot... *Drools*)

Damius cums more and harder with her pawing, the pool soon close to her rump.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:23 pm

(mmm yes i would love to see that)

i paw harder eager to be swimming in cum
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:29 pm

(http://ychan.ca/f/tentacle+rape/71932)

Within a few minutes, the bath is full. Astilabor is up to her big, full breasts in cum. Damius is panting, exhausted.
"Is my... Little slut... Happy?" He panted.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:23 pm

"mmm yes master very happy"

i go down to submerge myself in your cum then come back up completely dripping with cum on me and enjoy bathing in it even drinking some of it to make a nice show for you
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next