Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17)

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17) - Page 4 Empty Re: Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17)

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Damius laughed.
"No-one can save you... It's just you, me, and all the tasty dragon pussy I can fuck..."
He pulled her paw out of her sex and pushed his cock in to replace it, his paws rubbing over her almost-flat chest, where her budding breasts were growing. He began with reasonably-paced thrusts, waiting to see how she'd react.

Back to top Go down

Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17) - Page 4 Empty Re: Magic in the 21 century (private for me and TV 17)

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:48 pm

"ahhh nooo ahhh ohhh fuck!! please!!!!!" i moan out with cry of pleasure as you take me slowly not really resisting you at all

"and what ever you do don't tie me up, i don't want to feel helpless" you can tell that this is exactly what i want you to do
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:04 pm

"In time..." Damius murred, "First, you will cum for me in this shower... And you'll love it... Then I'll tie you up and have you beg me... I'll tease you and tease you until you beg me to take you..."
He moved his hips faster, eager to have her feel real, rapid thrusts and beg for more of him.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:10 pm

"ahhhh now please don't do that ahhh fuck please don't fuck me harder, don't pond me like a piece of fresh meat"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Damius laughed and pressed her up against the wall, ramming his hard cock deep into her, his rapid thrusts almost hurting the both of them.
"Cum for me..." He growled, pinching her nipples as he pressed her against the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:29 pm

"ahhhh noooooo!!!!!!" i scream out as i climax around your cock

"fuck fuck fuck!" i pant heavily clearly enjoying it
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Damius pounded her a few more times before cumming himself, filling her belly with his hot seed.
"Mmm... Faster is better, no?" He purred, turning off the water and sliding out of her. He stepped out and dried himself, then her.
"Now, what was it you didn't want me to do? It was tying you up, right?"
He carried her back to the bedroom.
"What would be the worst way I could tie you up?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:20 am

"lieing on my front with my arms and legs held together, and i definetly don't want you to rub my chest while you fuck me"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:18 am

The air rippled as Damius procured a rope, binding her arms and legs. He then laid her on the bed and rubbed his paws over her chest.
"How's this, my little pet dragoness?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:38 am

mmm yeah this is really goood, ohhh fuck i'm soo turned on now"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:49 am

Damius slid his hard member between her folds, gently rocking his hips to start off.
"If you want Master to do anything for you, you will beg for it. Understood? Beg your master to take you harder, my pet." He continued to run his paws over her scaly belly, stopping to gently pinch her nipples and rub the surrounding, growing tissue.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:53 am

ahhhh please master fuck me harder!! i need you to take me nice and hard and fast, to pound me as your little sex pet.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:01 am

Damius was eager to tease her further.
"Keep going, my pet..." He moved in front of her, letting her see his large shaft.
"Describe my cock to me. Tell me how big it is to you, how well it parts your folds, how it forces you open. Tell me how much you need it inside you, and perhaps I will fulfil that need."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:06 pm

ohhh master i need that big hard cock deep inside me sooo badly, i need it to fill me with cum, i love how it splits me open and spreads me wide for you ready to be taken nice and hard by you.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:10 pm

Damius smiled.
"Good girl."
He returned to her rump, sliding his ccock into her and thrusting it hard and fast between her folds. He ran his paws over her belly, playing with her nipples. He had an idea, but he saved it for later.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:49 pm

ahhh yess master like that fuck me nice and hard, show no mercy, take me as hard as you like.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:32 am

Damius put his paw under her chin, pulling up gently to expose her neck.
"Your weak spot." He held his claws to her neck.
"You are my property. I could kill you if I wanted to." He took his paw away.
"But I love you. You're my little sex pet. So I won't."
He let out a growl as he pounded her tight, young pussy.
"How would you like me to fill all your holes after this? At once?"

(Sorry about the darkness of that post... Feeling super horny & super dominant after getting back... ^.^)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:41 am

"mmmm ahhh!! how would you fill all my holes as once master?"

(don't be sorry i love dark things, for a moment i thought you would do another of my kinks, blood drinking vampire style)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:50 am

(Hmm... Let me think about it... Perhaps he's not a vampire, but his species can drink blood without killing?)

Damius growled, moving his hips faster still.
"Shut up and cum, and I'll show you..."
He slammed his hips into her, cumming hard, his throbbing cock twitching inside her as his hot, thick seed spurted into her belly.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:14 am

i scream out in pleasure as you fill me my pussy drinking it up and milking you dry

"ahhhh master soooo gooood!!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:42 am

Damius pulled out of her, putting her on the floor. He waved his paws over the bed. It seemed to fold in on itself just a little, before bursting into a slithering mass of writing, green-blue tentacles.
"These babies are going to fill you all up..." He grinned, rubbing his paws over her flat chest.
"How would my little girl like some big, round orbs first, though?"
He dissolves her ropes, and used the energy from them to stimulate growth in her tissue, giving her oversized, engorged breasts in seconds.
"That's better..." He licked his lips.
"I've tweaked them just a little, though... You're Master's little milk machine now..." He waved his paw and the tentacles bound her up, one slithering down her throat, one into her tailhole, and one into her pussy. Another rubbed her clit, and two more encircled her new breasts, constricting them. Damius latched on to her nipple hungrily, a feral gleam in his eye.
Speak with your mind. Like with words, but think it, and then send it to me. He told her with telepathy, sucking milk from her massive breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:49 am

telepathly *ahhhh yesss master sooo goood mmmmm sooo wonderful i love this!!!*

(this is sooo hot, you made me sooo wet baby)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:01 am

(Glad to hear it, Angel... ^.~)

The tentacles writhe and slither inside her, squirming deeper and deeper, trying to fill her totally.
My little slut... He purred to her, grinning lustily around her nipple. He rubbed his cock against her, showing her how hard she made him, as he left a sticky trail of pre on her.

(Wasnt sure if I was doing to well, as I'm really stressed at the moment... Btw, did you get my message about MTGO?)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:15 am

(yes but recently I've been playing WoW more on the Europe serve

*ahhh yess your little milking slut who loves to drink cum, can these tentacles cum master?*
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:24 am

(>Sad Master doesn't like WoW... *Growls*)

Damius nodded.
Yes, but it is a little cooler, and there's more of it...
He tugged gently on her nipple to tease her, his paw moving to her clit in place of the tentacle that guarded it.
You love cum, don't you, slut? How would you like to bathe in Master's cum? I can make much more with magic, so I can cover my little slut and fill her up a hot, sticky bath if she wants...
His paw wandered to her free breast, squeezing her and teasing the nipple as he sucked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next