Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I)

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I)

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:25 am

WARNING
This is a hardcore furry fetish roleplay, including zoophilia, pregnancy, rape,slavery, and others that have possibly not yet been introduced. If this sort of stuff isn't your thing, you should probably not keep reading.
END WARNING

Astilabor, a budding black dragoness Planeswalker on Zendikar, is practicing her magic when she is interrupted by Embro, a vampire planeswalker. They battle, and Astilabor emerges victorious.
Meanwhile, hiding nearby is a master sorcerer and planeswalker, Damius, a gold dragon. After the battle is over, he reveals his presence to Astilabor, and, seeing her untapped an untrained talent, offers to train her as his apprentice. She accepts after a match which Damius wins without a thought, and Damius uses a special handheld device to allow them to Planeswalk together to transport them both to Mercadia. Damius goes to a tailor with Astilabor in tow, and purchases her new clothes, throwing in extra gold to have it ready in 24 hours.
Meanwhile, they head to an inn and purchase a room. They then make a bet; whomever wins the match gets the other as a slave for the remainder of the evening. After a close call, Damius emerges victorious again. He uses the opportunity to take Astilabor as his sex pet for the evening, and after taking her virginity, exhausts the both of them.

The next morning Damius and Astilabor collect the new clothes of the latter. They then head to the marketplace and commence a game of Planechase, jumping across the planes until they reach Jund, where Damius intends to train Astilabor in black, red and green mana. Their training is interrupted when another planeswalker, a servant of Nicol Bolas named Zhiem, attempts to take the plane as his own. After a game of Archenemy, Damius and Astilabor emerge victorious. Damius wipes Zhiem's mind and sends him back to Bolas.

Later that day, Bolas emerges to take his revenge. Damius and Astilabor fight him again, but this time are defeated by Bolas' incredulous power. Astilabor is taken to Bolas' Meditation Realm and repeatedly raped and degraded sexually.
After a few hours of this, Damius returns from unconsciousness to challenge Bolas. He defeats him by replicating himself and with Astilabor's assistance. They then planeswalk to Equilor for refuge.

Afterwards, they planeswalk to Mirrodin so Damius can tutour Astilabor in artifice. After Damius finds them shelter in Lumengrid, they mate; Astilabor agreed to be Damius' mate, and they wish to concieve children. However, when Damius discovers what Bolas did to Astilabor, he insists that they wait until she lays her brood before terminating the eggs and starting anew. Whilst he waits, Damius planeswalks into the Blind Eternities and, using the immense power he possesses due to being a planeswalker since before The Mending, creates his own plane for the two to raise their brood on.
When he returns, he terminates the eggs Astilabor has laid. They then leave for his plane.

Damius and Astilabor mate again when they arrive at the former's blank plane. However, the next morning two of Bolas' servants defeat and recapture Astilabor, though one is killed.
Bolas taints Astilabor again with his corrupted seed, and Damius arrives and is defeated. Even after freeing the servant who captured his mate and challenging him again, Damius is punished by Bolas, and is killed. However, his soul is currently trapped within Bolas' body, and their spirits fight for control of it. Currently, Astilabor knows he is within.
Bolas currently has Astilabor imprisoned, and she is submitting to his whims. However, with ever sex act she performs, she, unbeknownst to him, drains him of his power...

(Fixed. I like how you can edit posts any time after you make them.)

Last edited by Television17 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I)

Post  astilaborshadow on Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:48 pm

(absolutely but you left out the part where damius uses his surveing spirit to posses bolas's body which he now shares with bolas and that the two spirits are constantly fighting for control of the body)
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:30 am

(I edited my post. Should have bumped this. Sorry. I thought you'd notice. Silly of me.)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:47 am

i moan and murr louder and louder as the giant octopus continues to rape is mercilessly as i scream out mentally for more
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:38 am

Bolas continues to laugh and paw himself, bringing Astilabor in front of him so he could see the pain and pleasure in her eyes as he watched her.
"This is so sexy," He told her, "I'm going to be kind and let you select another creature to be fucked by after this..." He came and shot his load onto her tentacle-filled face, still pawing his 10-inch cock.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:55 am

i smile around the tentacle that is stuffing my mouth as i climax as well around the tentacles in my ass and pussy telepathically saying "thank you master that's so kind of you"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:10 pm

"You're right. I'm so kind and generous."
He laughed.
"Are you finished with the octapus then, whore?" He had sensed her climax.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:24 pm

yes master, what would you like to see me fuck nest?
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:12 pm

Bolas dissolves the octapus, and summons 3 big leopards.
"You will be fucked by these cats. All of them at the same time. Then each will mate you indiviually. And you will love it." He made the cats want to fuck her, and their cocks slid into the open; as one was substantially bigger than the other two, he was the dominant; his cock was more than a foot long, and he was bigger in body size than Bolas. Being feline, his cock had many backward-facing spines along it. He mounted Astilabor, and began to fuck her tailhole with feral, rapid force, drooling onto her back. One then slid under her and pushed it's spiny, 11-inch member deep into her pussy, fucking her from underneath. The final cat, having a 9-inch penis, mounted her face, fucking her mouth hard with it's spiny cock.
Bolas levitated Astilabor so she didn't have to hold up the cats, and laid down to get side.
"Paw me while they rape you, slut." He growled.

(I was thinking you could trick Bolas into unbirthing him, then absorb more of his power, enough so that you don't let him out, and absorb it all, even his spark.)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:16 am

(mmmm sounds good it will take a some planing to set it up though)

obediently i paw off bolas while hungrily sucking on the cat cock in my mouth and moaing in bliss around the cocks in my tailhole and pussy and i telepathicly scream out "yess master i love being use like this it feels sooo wonderful!!!!"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 am

Bolas moaned and dug his claws into the ground.
"Yes, you're my little slut... You love being a whore for me, don't you... You love being taken like a little bitch..."
He moaned and tweaked the minds of the cats further, making them take her harder and faster.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:32 am

comminicating telepathicaly *YESSS MASTER!!!! AHHH FUCK ITS SOOO GOOD*

i paw you harder as i suck hard on the cock in my mouth as i drain the energy of everything in contact with me.
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:47 am

Bolas roars and cums hard in Astilabor's paw, bucking his hips into her paw as is seed splashed onto her and the ground.
"Keep pawing, slut! Scream my name as you cum to my mind!" He ordered.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:56 am

moaning even louder i climax around the cocks inside me screaming out "master bolas!!!" telepathically to my master
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:12 pm

Bolas, at the sound of his name, climaxes again in her paw.
The cats finally cum as well, emptying their hot loads into her all at once. Bolas immediately had each of them move away except the smallest one, which moved to her rump and mounted her without respite, pushing it's hard, spiny cock into her.
"How does it feel?" Bolas purred, "How does that spikey dick feel inside your pussy? Is it as good as your master? Tell that cat to fuck you harder!" He stood in front of her and watched her be mated like one of the feral cats.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:16 pm

"mmmm as good as this is its nothing compraed to how you can fuck me, oooohh those barbs feeel sooo goood master, ahhhh fuck me harder you beast"

i moan and scream out snarling like a wild animal now between my sounds of pleasure
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:22 pm

The cat moves faster, it's barbs flaring and jutting into her walls.
"Mmm..." Bolas murred. "Now you're a feral cat... Sound like a feral cat for your master as another feral cat fucks you..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:27 pm

noding my head i start to make fearl cat noises encouraging the cat to fuck me faster and harder as i get ready for another climax
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:31 pm

The cat climaxes inside her, it's barbs digging into her flesh as it pumps her full of it's hot cum, giving a few extra thrusts for good measure. After it's load is released, the 10.5 inched steps up and mounts her immediately, starting hard and rapid thrusts.
"More cat noises..." Bolas demands, watching with glee.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:59 pm

i snarl and moan in a feral catlike way yowling with pleasure and giving uneeded encouragement to the great feline on top of me.
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:13 pm

Bolas murred, reaching under her to play with her breasts.
"Mmm... Kitty likes that... Kitty loves her master's paws on her big, soft breasts..."
The cat pounds her harder and faster still, it's spiny cock flaring between her folds and pleasing her further.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:34 am

i let out more pleased yowling sounds as i get close to climax again rocking back hard to meet the thrusts into me
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:45 am

Bolas moves his paw down to her clit, rubbing her vigorously. The cat, meanwhile, cums hard inside her, it's spines pulling against her flesh as it empties it's load deep in her belly. It then dismounts, and the massive cat, which looked more like a bear, mounted her. It's thrusts were jackhammer-like as it drove it's rock-solid, spikey 12+ incher deep into her. Bolas continues vigorously rubbing her clit, murring as he watched her face contort in pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:45 pm

i let out a loud feral roar as i climax around the massive shaft inside me rocking back to meet it as my cum hungry cunt milks it hard for another load.
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:43 am

The cat, having only just mounted her, continued to viciously and voraciously mate her spasming pussy.
Bolas continued to ramble about her being a whore, and how much he loved having the multiverse's biggest slut in his possession.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum