Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I)

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I) - Page 8 Empty Re: Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I)

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:03 am

i smile and kiss you back before using my power to contact sharkan vol and make him come to me
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I) - Page 8 Empty Re: Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I)

Post  Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:14 am

Sarkhan comes in a red plume of planeswalker symbol-shaped smoke.
"Master Bolas, I did not hve time to-"
He looked up.
"You are not Bolas... Who are you, and what did you do with him?"
"I believe you mean, 'Whom are you'," Damius corrected.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:37 am

"bolas has been defeated and his power is mine, your choice is simple, join me and together we will achieve great things, or you can go your own way provided you don't oppose me"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:47 am

Sarkhan shook his head.
"I will not oppose you, for you are a truly regal beast... But I serve only the most powerful among dragonkin... Show me power, and I will serve."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:54 am

"oh? so what would you like to see me do? or would you like to duel me and judge me from that?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:00 pm

"Whatever you think would impress me most." Vol sighed.

(Since we don't have a deck for Vol, it probably would be good not to play, unless you're really eager to...)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:12 pm

(oh i know a deck i could use for him but i'm not sure what i would use to play against him with)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:17 pm

(Well you can just have a think about it if you like and tell me later whether or not you want to.)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:46 pm

(ok i have put a deck together for myself and i'll post the deck list for sharkan vol here so you can use it)

12 Mountain
12 Swamp

4 Solemn Simulacrum
4 Giant Scorpion
4 Last Kiss
4 Sign in Blood
3 Armillary Sphere
3 Terminate
2 Damnation
2 Sever Soul
2 Banefire
2 Infest
2 Dragonmaster Outcast
1 Mordant Dragon
1 Shivan Dragon
1 Kozilek, Butcher of Truth
1 Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:18 pm

(Okay, so who will go first?
Oh, and buying mtgo cards is so cheap! I bought 2 decks a few weeks ago for less than $10 US! In case you were curious, they're my Barren Glory deck, and my deck that (inventively) kills my opponents by forcing them to shuffle their library.)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:23 pm

(how did you get the cards? what place did you go to? and can i start first?)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:35 pm

(I get mine from MTGOTraders. The commons/uncommon are around 2-3 cents each, and $15 cards like Coat of Arms and Mirror gallery are in the $1-5 range. Very cool. Doubling Season is still overpriced...
And sure, you can go first.)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:50 pm

"then let us duel, females first, i play the Volcanic Island and end my turn"

astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:29 pm

Sarkhan: I play a mountain, and summon Dragonmaster Outcast, then end my turn.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:37 pm

"i play Underground Sea then i summon the Tidehollow Strix and end my turn"

status: 1 mountain/island land, 1 swamp/island land, 1 2/1 blue/black flying deathtouch artifact creature, 20 lp, 5 cards in hand
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:46 pm

(Hmm... An artifact deck with red... I'm guessing you've got Mishra in there somewhere?)

Sarkhan: I play a swamp and end my turn.

Status: 2 lands (1 swamp 1 mountain), 1 1/1, 6 cards in hand, 20 life.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:51 pm

"i play a badlands and then summon another Tidehollow Strix, then i attack you with the first one and end my turn"

status: 1 mountain/island land, 1 swamp/island land, 1 mountain/swamp land, 2 2/1 blue/black flying deathtouch artifact creature, 20 lp, 4 cards in hand
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:10 pm

Sarkhan: I play another swamp and tap my swamps for Sign in Blood. Then I end my turn.

Status: 1 1/1, 3 lands (1 untapped mountain, 2 tapped swamps), 16 life, 7 cards in hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:41 pm

"i play another badlands and then summon Rakka Mar, then i attack you with both Tidehollow Strixs and end my turn"

status: 1 mountain/island land, 1 swamp/island land, 2 mountain/swamp lands, 2 2/1 blue/black flying deathtouch artifact creature, 1 2/2 red creature, 20 lp, 3 cards in hand
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:57 pm

Sarkhan: I play a mountain and cast 2 Terminates, one targeting Rakka Mar, and the other targeting a Strix. Then I end my turn.

Status: 4 lands (2 mountains, 2 swamps), 1 1/1, 12 life, 5 cards in hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:22 pm

"i play a swamp then i summon another Tidehollow Strix and attack you with another one and end my turn"

status: 1 mountain/island land, 1 swamp/island land, 2 mountain/swamp lands, 1 swamp land, 2 2/1 blue/black flying deathtouch artifact creature, 20 lp, 2 cards in hand
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:34 pm

Sarkhan: I play a Swamp and tap 4 for Solemn Simulacrum. I search my library for a Mountain, bringing my total lands up to 6. Then I end my turn.

Status: 6 lands (2 untapped), a 2/2, a 1/1, 10 life, 4 cards in hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:25 am

"i play a swamp and play Rend Flesh to destroy Dragonmaster Outcast and attack with both Tidehollow Strix then i end my turn"

status: 1 mountain/island land, 1 swamp/island land, 2 mountain/swamp lands, 2 swamp lands, 2 2/1 blue/black flying deathtouch artifact creature, 20 lp, 1 cards in hand
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:25 pm

Sarkhan: I play a swamp and tap 2 mana for another terminate, destroying one Strix. Then I attack with my Solemn Simulacrum. After that, I end my turn.

Status: 1 2/2 artifact creature (attacking), 7 lands (5 untapped), 3 cards in hand, 6 life.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:10 pm

me: "i play animate dead on Rakka Mar, then i use its ability then i attack you with the token and a Tidehollow Strix and end my turn"

status: 1 mountain/island land, 1 swamp/island land, 2 mountain/swamp lands, 2 swamp lands, 1 2/1 blue/black flying deathtouch artifact creature, 1 red 2/2 creature, 1 red 3/1 creature, 18 lp, 1 cards in hand
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next