Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I)

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Re: Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I)

Post  astilaborshadow on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:00 am

i'm reduced to making constant yowling noises as i am take hard and fast by the big cat "ahhh yesss master i love this sooo much mmm sooo goood"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:45 am

The cat forces it's huge cock between her folds with thrusts like a truck only a few more times before cumming hard, it's spikes almost piercing her sensitive inner flesh as it pumps her full of it's seed. Then, with a snap of claws, the cats and their seed in her belly vanish from existence.
Bolas laid on his back.
"Come snuggle with your master, and tell him how he can pleasure you next..." He purred.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:11 pm

i eagerly snuggle against you making my pussy produce a pleasant and delicious smell that you find enticing and irresistible "maybe master would like to taste my pussy and see if he finds it pleasing?"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:04 am

Bolas' cock hardens immediately at the scent and he nods, moving down between her legs and lapping her magically tasty fluids from her folds.
"Gods... You're delicious..." He moaned, pressing his muzzle to her crotch.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:43 am

i smile murring and press back to let your whole snout go inside me and letting you get more of my tasty fluid "mmm yesss that's it master, deeper please"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:19 am

Bolas, disoriented by her magic fluids, forced his head between her folds, licking deep inside her. He pushed himself deeper, her sex starting to stretch to envelop his shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:58 am

i let out a deep moan that sounds like a purr, my body grows bigger as you head enter my egg laden womb, the fluid changes a little making you numb and unable to move your body and my vaginal muscles pull you slowly inside me more and more.
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:08 am

Bolas snaps out of the trance but is unable to move. He speaks with telepathy.
"Astilabor! Stop this at once! I'm right in your womb! Pull your master out!"
He slides in further, his wings pressed to his body as he is almost half swallowed.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:35 am

realizing that the game is up i let out a wild hysterical maniacal laugh as i drain your energy as quickly as possible pulling more of you in side me

"you old fool!!!!!! you let your lust blind you and now its too late, I shall take your power as my own and then trap your soul in this"

I conjure up a ebony ring with a silver skull on it and rubies for eyes, the ring pulse with dark energy letting off a dark purple glow, I also conjure up a ring made of pearl with a golden 5 point star on it and a diamond that is the same shape and size as the star but thin enough so that you can see the gold underneath it
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:43 am

Bolas, thinking he'd prepared for the situation, let out an enormous burst of magical energy... About the size of his fist.
"What?!?! What have you done to my magic?!?!? Give it back at once you slut! I order you!" He fought against the numbness, trying desperately to wriggle free.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:49 am

i absorb your futile magical attempt to break free and laugh louder and colder

"give it back indeed!!! i think not you old foool!!!!, I'm going to keep your power and use it as i see fit while your soul will remain captive so that i can gloat over you

magic keeps draining from you as well as your energy and the life force of your body leavinf you helpless to watch as i take over, your body now nearly completely inside me
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:55 am

Bolas is drained to the point where he cannot even use telepathy. He simply gives every effort to move just a little, failing as he is taken into Astilabor's womb. He wonders what will become of him.
A white mist flows from Astilabor's sex, which forms a vaguely dragon-like shape. A voice as soft as the wind speaks,
"My love... You've avenged us both... Thank you... What will you do now?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:07 am

the ring made of pearl glows and damius's soul is sucked and traped inside it "now my love you will stay in this ring until I can made a new body for you, the ring will keep your soul safe from harm

the ebony ring also activates and traps the soul of bolas

"you on the other hand will be sealed away forever, powerless you monster"

bolas's body is absorbed into me making me feel more powerful that i have ever felt in my entire life

"ohhh damius my love this feels amazing, soo powerful like i can do anything"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:13 am

"Thank you, Astilabor!" Damius cries from the ring. His 'voice' is simply the ring vibrating at the right frequency.
"Be careful! The power is bad! Do not be corrupted, my love!"

Bolas figures he might as well try and exploit her further.
"The power, Astilabor... Let it take you... Become swept away in it, lose yourself in the sheer strength you now possess... You can level planes, annihilate worlds, destroy civilizations, extinct species... The Multiverse is yours! Let no-one stop you!"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:45 am

"i chuckle at what bolas says "yeah and look where that attitude got you, traped and powerless, your voice little more than a whisper that only i can hear, you used the power like, a blunt weapon smashing anything that got in your way, this power has so much more potential than that"

i wave my claw and a image appears of the current conflict on Mirrodin, i sight gently with slight hint of sadness

"so much death and energy expended over one world, the phyrexians will never learn that conflict and war alone cannot make an empire"

with waves of my hand i change what i see and moving from location to location gathering information about the current state of the war and seeing the plans that both sides are making so that i may use that knowledge for my benefit.

"if i was pick one side alone i could lose, but if i give aide to both sides then i win either way and will have innluence on the wining side, now lets see what pawns i have at my disposal"

i rip from bolas the memories he has of his servents, that ones which still serve him grining

"perfect, yes these will do nicely and it will always be possible to recruit new people to my cause and use them as I see fit"

i conjure up a robe of black and dark purple with a septre of gold and silver with 6 mox genstones at the top of it, (mox emerald, mox pearl, mox ruby, mox sapphire, mox jet and mox opal)

"how do i look my love?"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:02 pm

"Beautiful and elegant, my love," He told her, "But there's a problem with your plan... You can't take both sides or they'll know, then you'll have two enemies. You can't side with the phyrexians, because they're awful. They corrupt, kill, torture...
But you can't side with the Mirrans because of the oil... The Mirrans can't win the war. If even a single drop of phyrexian oil remains when the war is over, they can return... Their defeat is impossible, even after Urza's sacrifice..."
The ring hovered in her paw.
"My Astilabor... Please tell me you did not enjoy what you did for Bolas..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:54 am

"they won't know that i'm playing both sides if i use 2 different fake identities, and use my agents to contact them, be sides all i need to do is give the two sides information, battle plans, secret routes though the land, whereabouts of vital places, that kind of information could get a good price to the right person, i wonder what they would offer for it? as for the stuff with bolas, despite his appalling personality i did enjoy every second of it. hmmm i wonder what the Mirrans would offer is they knew the place and strength of the next phyrexian attack, and how it could easily be defeated, with the right kind of spells of course. maybe I should send a agent to ask them now."
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:18 am

Damius exuded an aura of sadness.
"Astilabor... Don't be greedy... You can't sell them that information... Phyrexians are evil incarnate... Besides, you have my... Our plane. You can make it from gold if you want. Make it of gemstones, pure mana, anything you desire. What could they give you?"
"Good idea. You have an opportunity to make infinite riches!" Bolas' ring stirred again. "Sell one side information until they've almost won, then give the losers their weakness and the war will swing the other way. Wash, rinse, repeat."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:33 pm

its not just about what they can give me, prolonged conflict will make both sides weaker and also show up the plainswalkers that are a cut above the rest, plainswalkers that i will recruit and then the day will come when my army will be able to dominate the multiverse.
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:21 pm

"You sound just like Bolas..." Damius sighed. "But I can't stop you..."
He was silent.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:38 pm

bolas? bolas was a fool compared to me, he thinks power is all your need to rule, my plan is not that simple, the army i make will fight not to conquer but to restore peace to the multi-verse if that not a good thing?
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:46 pm

"Not if you have to use violence to do so." He argued. "Violence breeds violence. I know. I was so angry when Bolas... Bolas killed my first mate and my child, I literally tore open the sky. The rage I experienced ignited my spark and I was flung to Ravnica during the wars between the guilds... It was horrible to see people dying for religion, and others still dying just because they liked the feeling... Besides, if you make the whole multiverse peaceful, you'd have to make the Phyrexians peaceful. And not even Bolas could do that."
"I could!" Bolas roared.
"Could not..." Damius sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:08 pm

it seem that neither of you truly understand my plan so i'll stop trying to explain it, besides it will take centuries at least for it to be achieved even with all the power i took from bolas, but the outcome will be a peaceful multiverse, i have a question damius my mate, if i gave you a body would you aid me or oppose me?
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:12 pm

"I will aid you for as long as I believe what you are doing is right." He answered.
"But what of our brood?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:33 pm

its safe but to be honest i have no idea whose it is, what i do know is that they will be powerful and will be able to chose their own destiny rather than be constrained by who their parents are, which means even if bolas was the father they won't be fated to be like him and vice versa with you.
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum