Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I)

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I) - Page 14 Empty Re: Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I)

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:56 am

i cast a spell the makes anti-magic chains bind the 3 minor plainswalkers and leaves only the captain left

"i'll say this again surrender to me or die!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I) - Page 14 Empty Re: Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I)

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:12 am

"Never," The planeswalker spat.
"Only through Phyresis is one truly pure. Yawgmoth's glory will avenge me."
The 'walker stared bitterly at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:35 am

"hah!! yawmoth is no more, he was destroyed years ago, your just grasping at dreams if you still believe in him"

i summon a group a 5 white creatures, 4 palliden envics (2/2 first strike and protection from black and red) and 1 voice of all choosing protection from black

"take him down" i command them
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:44 am

(Actually, the phyrexians are becoming more diverse in their colours due to Mirrodin's mana-rich landscape. This planeswalker could just as easily have been blue or even white, bug we'll call him black for the sake of it for now.)

The planeswalker screams in agony as the creatures tear his flesh, leaving a metal skeleton and a few mort, rotting pieces of flesh still attatched. The planeswalker is now even more grotesque than before, and it cackles in a raspy voice like metal grating against metal that makes Damius clamp his paws over his ears,
"Hahaha... Mortality if for the fleshridden... Becoming one with Yawgmoth's army of machines has allowed me to see, to gain true immortality... I see through the eyes of a god, with a body as immortal as time... Will you not join us?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:59 am

"why is it your kind never seem to change, you tried to take over a plain before and you failed why not try living in peace with other beings?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:33 am

"Your wording is the problem," The zombie grated, "'Beings' are the problem. Flesh is imperfect, flawed. With flesh there is hunger and emotion and pain... Without it we can see clearly. When all is metal, only then will we be at peace. There will be no war for there is no flesh to encourage it. No pain for no flesh to feel it. We seek to cleanse. Can you not understand that without horrid emotions and pain the Multiverse would be perfect?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:45 am

"heh it would be perfectly boring there are many good things about flesh, happyness, joy, laughter, and pleasure to name but a few, and beings like you that seek to oppose such things always fail, also metal is not flawless, there are many creatures that are powerful against such kinds of beigns"

i charge up a mighty banefire spell putting 40 mana into it and obliterating the captain plaines walker

(this is a awsome red spell)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:56 am

(It's okay, but I dislike it because ultimately it's not going to see much play. I mean, you could either kill a 6/6 with 7 mana and banefire, or 2 mana and 2 lightning bolts. Even if one is countered (and no player would waste more than one counterspell like that unless it was really important), most red players have an extra incinerate up their sleve anyway. And even if you do have spare mana, fireball's always been my favourite.)

The husk of metal rusts and decays, the rancid metal turning into a black, sludgy oil before trickling away.

"Now what mistress?" Damius asks.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:02 am

(well i like it as a end game spell to kill your opponent, you will likely have at least 6 lands by then and its almost impossible to stop, especially in the "dules of the plainswalkers" game)

hmmm is that normal for people to turn into oil when they die?
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:18 am

"Not unless you're phyrexian..." Damius sighed.
"The oil is how they spread. They leave it on planes and it soaks in and spreads the infection. Unless it's all gone, neither are they."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:42 am

i use white manna to eradicate the oil around us before turning to my 3 cative plainswalkers and use blue manna to mind control them waking them up
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:41 pm

The captives become your mindless slaves, ready to do your bidding.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:18 pm

"you will have your troops stop attack the forces of Mirrodin and instead have them make a path for us to where that captain is there"

i point to a captain that is the next target for me damius and my loyal plainswalker servent
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:53 pm

The planeswalkers do not have the authority to stop the attack, but they do clear a path between us and the next target. However, the path is trecherous due to the fighting still taking place.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:39 am

as we walk there i turn the tide for the Mirrodin forces healing them and destroying phyrexian troops until we arrive where our target is
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:12 am

Damius followed in her wake, assisting her with his own, less-powerful magic.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:26 am

when we reach the next captain i look around for any signs of my other plainswalkers coming from the opposite direction to us
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:24 am

Only three of the planeswalkers appear.
"Sorry, mistress," One said, " The other is still destroying the oil, as per the master's instructions."
Damius blushed.
"I hope you don't mind, Mistress, but I told them to be sure to destroy all the oil. It's imperitive."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:28 am

"i don't mind it save me having to do it all now lets take care of them"

i begin the attack summoning a few minor creatures to draw out their best spells ready to couter spell them
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:46 am

The captain planeswalker turned; it was a hulking monstrosity. Human from the wait up (except a half-metal head), it's legs were machinated, many spider-like spindles clanking as it moved. It spoke in the same tone as the last monster.
"Who dares challenge the Phyrexians?"

Damius began to quietly accelerate his mana bonds, building huge stores of mana for a massive finishing spell.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:41 am

"astilabor is my name, known as the plainswalker that defeated Nicole Bolas! if that name means nothing to you then clearly i am out of your league, you have this choice surrender or be dismantled"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:25 am

The creature cackled, or what was closest to that that it could do with it's vocals.
"But you are just one, and we are many. If you kill me there are two more to take my place, and two more after that, and two more for each of those."
It raised it's arms, drawing black mana to it's ready.
"Now, leave this plane to us before I'm forced to kill you."
The ground crackled and about 20 phyrexian soldiers were swallowed by four Phyrexian Dreadnaughts (card) who rose behind the planeswalker creature.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14