Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I)

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I) - Page 3 Empty Re: Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I)

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:41 pm

"Easy for you..." He muttered.
"So will you remake me, or not?"

Back to top Go down

Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I) - Page 3 Empty Re: Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I)

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:46 pm

"i will if you can promise me something, that you will warn me if you think i am about to do something that you don't think is right"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:54 pm

"Astilabor, there's nothing you could do that would make me be silent f I thought it was wrong. I promise I will warn you if you want to do something that I think is wrong... But please, this is torture... Let me hold you again... Let me kiss you and whisper to you how much I love you..."
Bolas made a gagging sound.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:08 pm

i silence bolas so that his voice does not spoil the moment before making a new body for my mate damius out of all five kinds of mana, its stronger than your old body with much more power than before and i hug you close to me "i missed you my love, my mate"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:15 pm

Damius's scales are a silvery colour due to the mana used to make him.
"Astilabor..." He cried a little, hugging her stiffly; he wasn't used to having a big, heavy body, being weightless for so long.
"Thank you... I missed you... I love you..." He kissed her again and again.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:54 am

i kiss you back passionately, genuinely pleased to be with you

"i miss this more than you can imagine, bolas doesn't hold a candle to you"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:10 am

Damius smiled a little.
"Not what it sounded like, but I'll take your word for it."
He looked at his crotch, then back up.
"So... Did I get any... 'improvements'?" He grinned and blushed a little.
"Gods, it's good to smile and speak and hold you..." He nuzzled her, as if he hadn't seen her in years.
"I guess I should call you 'mistress' now, huh?" He made himself a little smaller out of respect.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:35 pm

"mmmm you did get a few improvements like you can last indefinitely and go up to 50 times a day if you desire it, and you only call me mistress if you want to, your my mate not my slave."
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:22 pm

"But I'm totally under your command... You have more power than me, and you created me, so I should be respectful to you."
He kissed her.
"Astilabor... May I mate you? I want to remember how you feel, how tight you are around mr, how it feels to rub my cock between your delicious, slick walls... And I want Bolas to watch. He'll be so jealous..."
Damius held her close, rubbing their sexes against each other.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:45 pm

"mmm well to be honest that time back when we first mated when i had to do what you told me to do that was one of the hottest times in my life, because i was following your orders, i love it when you order me around in the bedroom"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:52 pm

"If that's what you'd like, my Astilabor..." He purred.
"Present yourself for me so I can take you, dragoness." He barked.
"Is that okay?" He whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:56 pm

"mmm yeah, that's wonderful, master damius"

i eagerly get on all fours as my clothes disappear and i raise my tail to expose my sex to you which is dripping wet with my arousal
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:08 pm

"Mmmm..." Damius let out a long, loud murr, her arousal almost overcoming him.
"Rub yourself for me... Show me how much you want me, beg for me..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:13 pm

i hastily start to rub myself for you making me ever wetter my juices sliding down my thighs.

"please master fuck me i need you inside me to fill me up to make me complete!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Damius mounted her, moaning loudly as her fluids soaked his cock.
"As I fuck you," He murred, "You will tell me how I complete you, how much you love it when I dominate you, how much you love being my little pet and playing with my cum. Understood?"
His paw rubbed her clit to encourage her agreement.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:45 am

"ohh master i love to serve you as your pet, i love how you complete me fully when you fill me with your cock and cum, how you breed me to make your children"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:26 am

Damius moaned, moving his hips rapidly inside her as she spoke, slowing down when she stopped.
"Children... Tell me more... About the babies... Tell master... How much you love... Having his babies for him..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:55 am

i love to lay your eggs master, I love you breeding me and knocking me up so I give you children.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:04 am

Her words commanded his body. He pounded her harder and faster as she spoke, rubbing her clit.
"How many children? You're... Going to be... My little egg factory... Aren't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:07 pm

ahhh yess master i'll be breeding 24/7 for you, poping out eggs by the dozen master.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Damius growled in pleasure, pounding her harder as he imagined hundreds of their children, and Astilabor, spent from birthing them all. He thrusted his cock faster still between her walls, wanting to make her cum, to give her pleasure in exchange for the words she gave him.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:50 pm

ahhh master i'm close, ohhh cum in me so i can climax with you have have your babies.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:25 am

Damius growled, his cock twitching inside her. He came hard and slammed his hips against hers, filling her belly with his hot, thick seed.
"Cum for master..." He purred, feeling her walls milk him.
"Mmm... You like being my little pet, don't you?" He licked his lips.
"Master is hungry for more..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:43 am

i roar out loudly cumming around your cock as my hungry pussy sucks up the cum

"mmmm then i have a fun idea we can do master"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:53 am

Damius pulled out of her.
"Alright, my little pet. What is it? How do you propose we please each other next?"
He stood over her, grinning.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next