Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I)

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Re: Magic: The Gathering (Astilabor and I)

Post  astilaborshadow on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:16 am

we use only our magical powers to pleasure each other, no contact with each other, we can of course use creatures to touch each other with.
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:45 am

Damius grinned.
"I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep my paws off you, but I'll do my best... You, however, are at a disadvantage."
He used his magic to alter her body a little, sending her into a fake heat; she feels the sexual need, but her reproductive functions are normal.
"Your turn."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:53 am

i create some binding ivy like vines that bind you up tightly preventing you from moving and can not be broken by you alone, a flower appear at your cock at sucks on it like a mouth but feel wet and soft like a pussy as another opens at you face.
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:05 am

Damius licks the wet flower's nectar, liking the taste. He responds by summoning a sleek, alluring male vampire, who seductively strips himself down for her. He slides his cock into her, and begins slow thrusts, lifting her chin to expose her neck. The vampire sinks his teeth through her scales and into her throat, siphoning blood from her and making her feel heady and dizzy, in a pleasurable way, as the vampire continues to mate her and keep his fangs in her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:22 am

with me last bit of strength i make the flower at your face clamp its petals around your muzzle and slide a long tapered length into your mouth that leak a sweet nectar into your mouth that makes you horny, as well as making you breath in sweet pollen that have the same effect as your cock is milked hard by the other flower, then i weaken to the pleasurings of the vampire
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:32 am

Damius bucked up into the flower, his cock swelling much larger than he thought it could as it's wet petals milked him. He lost control, letting the vampire take command of her. It did so, pressing her into the ground, it's fangs in her neck as it mated her with it's large, veiny cock.
It gave a little hiss which went into her throat.
Meanwhile, Damius was struggling against the unbreakable vines, wanting to thrust his cock deep into the flower, almost crying from it's painfully slow milking of his engorged cock.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:22 am

the flower sucks you harder to help you come to climax as i cum around the vampire's cock inside me moaning for more
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:22 pm

Damius bucks his hips up into the flower, the chemicals making him cum hard into it, his seed spilling into it's petals.
The vampire climaxes after her, shooting a hot, thick load into her full belly. It removes it's fangs from her neck and turns her over, lying down on too of her and sliding it's cock between her folds yet again, it's red eyes glowing as it takes her hard and fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:38 am

i smile and bite into its neck hard and drain all the black manna the give it form making it turn to dust and leaving me free, i unto the spell on the plant making it dry up and die, making it turn to ash.

"ok that was fun but now it time for work my mate"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:41 am

"Work?" Damius stood up and pandiculated.
"You mean with the phyrexians and the mirrans? Or our plane?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:51 am

"we will not pick a side per say but now would be a good time to try and weaken the phyrexians, we can simply pick off their plainswalkers one by one and maybe gain allies from out efforts, but first we need to let those that served bolas know who is in charge now, the weak plainswalkers will likely follow, but the stong ones like Sarkhan Vol and Tezzeret will be harder to persuade"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:57 am

(Fuck! Rping in the dark... I saw that elephant illusion in the 'test your intelligence' ad thing... Hate that illusion, it scares the shit out of me... *Curls into ball*)

Something suddenly hit Damius very hard.
"Um, Astilabor? This isn't my body... So... That means, more likely than not, that I don't have the spark..." He looked around. "I'm stuck in Bolas' Meditation Realm..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:02 pm

"when i made that body for you i made sure that is had one you just need to activate it"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:09 pm

Damius sighed and sat on a rock.
"The spark only ignites during a moment of intense emotion. For me, that emotion is grief. My spark ignited when the bastard you trapped in that ring killed my first mate and my son..."
"To be fair," Bolas murmurred almost inaudibly, "She made a great sex toy before she died. And your kid's screams were like angels singing for me."
"What did he say?" Damius asked, unable to hear from his distance away.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:22 pm

"nothing good, poisoned words meant to hurt you" i reinforce the silencing spell on the ring so that he can't talk
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:13 pm

Damius stood up and hugged Astilabor, holding her tight as tears started to well in his eyes.
"Astilabor... I'm so lucky to have you... But I miss them so much!" He pressed his face into her shoulder, sobbing just a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:44 pm

i hold you close to me to comfort you "i know love but you have to accept that they are gone now"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:22 pm

He looked into her eyes and kissed her.
"I know... But... It was horrific... I just came back from hunting, and... And..."
More tears. Damius was starting to feel Astilabor must be sick of him being so weak, so he let go of her and stepped back, wiping his eyes and trying to shut away his sadness.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:48 pm

i pull you back close to me "its ok love let it all out, i'm here for you"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:44 pm

His arms encircled her again.
"Astilabor..." He sobbed quietly, "You must... Be sick... Of how pathetic... I am..." He looked into her dry eyes and wondered why he expected her to feel sympathy for him.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:52 am

"i'm not my mate, i love you, and i'm here for you"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:51 am

He stood back.
"Astilabor... I need you to do something for me. I need to reignite my spark... To do that, I need grief... I want you to hurt me. Not physically. You need to mentally wreck me. Or I may never planeswalk again."
He put his arms on her shoulders.
"Promise me you won't stop until I planeswalk away, no matter what I say or do. Promise me, and make me a planeswalker again."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:33 pm

ok but how do i do that? how do i hurt you emotionally hurt you enough?
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:37 pm

He thought.
"Unmute Bolas and force him to insult me. He won't do it if he knows it will help us. And back him up. Insult me. Threaten to leave me. Be absolutely awful to me, I need you to."
He waited.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:04 am

i silently unmute bolas who could not hear or speak before then before i begin to shout at damius

"I'm sick and tired of you pineing over your dead wife and kids, its in the past get over it you weakling, i have half a mind to leave you, you useless good for nothing pathetic excuse for a dragon!!!"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum