Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my minecraft story: the black comet

Go down

my minecraft story: the black comet  Empty my minecraft story: the black comet

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:47 pm

day one: a bright summer day is is disturbed the the arrival of a comet that burns with black fire in the sky the pitch black rock smashes straight down into the word burning a way down to the molten depths of the earth where it finally stops pulsing with dark energy

(note to explain: i'll be slowly making my own world in minecraft and post the changes here as a story as well as saving what i do as different files, in day one the only change is a hole that goes to the very bottom of the world with the black comet at the bottom of it, the spawn point is at the top of the hole so watch that first step)

day two: the heat from the molten larva supplies the comet with huge amounts of energy energy enough the awaken the being that dwells in the comet, black liquid forms on the topside of the comet and slowly it rises up taking the form of a black scaled dragoness, nude as she is she looks up to the sky above her then she surveys the hole she is in and stars to use her power to blast the surrounding stone to pieces so that the comet can absorb the materiel and grow bigger and thus provide the dragoness with even more power.

(I've change the spawn point in the second file and made the comet bigger, in the game world you act as the dragoness from the story, if people want files so that they can explore the world I'm making just give me your e-mail and i'll send you them.)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

my minecraft story: the black comet  Empty Re: my minecraft story: the black comet

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:14 am

day three:

using this process i'm able to slowly make a staircase that spirals around the sides of the hole and eventually reach the surface, once i'm up there i feel the cold and start to shiver and decide to go back down where its warmer, once at the bottom i continue to carve out more space and make more black material for the floor as i begin to build my own underground home
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down