Medabots RP

Go down

Medabots RP

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:59 am

I'm a big fan of the Medabots series (At least, the English branch of it).
Now, bear with me here. I know it looks (And I'll concede, is) a little childish, but the gameplay in Rokusho and Metabee versions for the GBA is surprisingly sophisticated, in a similar manner to the games in the Pokémon franchise. But let's not get sidetracked.
I'd like to do an RP in the Medabots world. I just think it would be fun. I can't think of anything storyline-wise, though. If anyone's interested, give me a post.
For what it's worth, I was going to have the protagonists be Medafighters of about 16-20 years of age, preferably of different genders. I'd also like to use Rokusho as my Medabot.
If you are interested, but have no idea at all what I'm going on about, post here too; I can explain all this crap to you, because I think it's fun crap. ^.^
Regards,
Television17

Back to top Go down

Re: Medabots RP

Post  astilaborshadow on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:05 am

i have seen some meta bot episodes but that was a long time ago, so you would need to refresh my memory, but i'm interested in do this RP with you, how creative can we be with this RP?
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:30 am

No problem, my scaly little princess. Is tere anything in particular I can tell you, or just in general?
And as I've never seen the animé (As far as I know, it doesn't and hasn't aired in Australia), so my knowledge is based almost entirely on Medabots Core 2 Rokusho and Metabee versions.
As for creativity, go nuts. I'd like to keep it in a modern-day time period, and keep the mechanics like medals and tinpets and stuff. But as far as story goes, I'm open to anything. We can do this with or without fur too. Oh, and I'd like to keep sex at a low-minimum range; I want the RP to focus mainly on the 'bots, and not as much on the breasts. Wink Still okay with that, my dragoness?

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:57 am

ok, well what can you tell me about the Medabots Core 2 Rokusho and Metabee versions?
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:18 pm

Well, they're Gameboy Advance games... They have the same plot as Medabots 2 on Gameboy Color, but with enhanced graphics and some extra features. They have version-exclusive medals and parts. Rokusho version gets mostly strike/berserk medals, while Metabee gets shoot and aim shot. The parts are similar.
Umm...
Medals can level and use Medaforces, which are basically super powers which activate once a medabot's medaforce is fully charged (80/80, normally). It gets 20 medaforce whenever it's hit by an attack, and 40 when medaforce is charged intentionally.
There are male and female medabots... Or more accurately, tinpets and parts.
Each version has you start with Rokusho or Metabee (depending on the version) and obtaining the Kuwagata or Kabuto medals (respectively).
Is there anything else? I could go into part specifics, but it's generally easier to just play the game than have me explain it...
<--- Boring person

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:23 pm

oh... i had not idea the game was that advanced, the anime is just joke in comparison then, i have no idea what the rules are nor do i have the game so can you tell me how it works or direct me to a site that can?
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:43 pm

Well, I-
Ah, Ah, AHCHOO!
Spoiler:
My, my, what's that? It appears as though I sneezed up Visual Boy Advance, a program that lets you play GBA games on your computer... Oh, no...
ACHOO!
Spoiler:
ACHOO!
Spoiler:
Excuse me! Now I've sneezed up the Roms for Medabots Metabee and Medabots Rokusho version.
Good thing I sneezed those up by accident, or it would be illegal to link to them...
Anyway, if someone was going to be naughty enough to decide they want to play them, they would simply download Visual Boy Advance from the top link, and extract it into a new folder called Visual Boy Advance. Then they would have to make a new folder entitled 'Medabots' and download the other two files, leaving them zipped up, and save them there. Then you would only have to open VisualBoyAdvance.exe and select File>Open Gameboy, and find the zip file for the game you want to play.
Of course, I'm not recommending you do that. Merely telling you how, should you choose to... *Wink*

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:42 pm

Also, in case you need a walkthrough, just about the best one you can find is located here:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/gba/915189-medabots-rokusho/faqs/35357

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:22 am

ok here is my character info then so far

name: astilabor
species: dragon
appearance: black scaled skin, likes to wear a black t-shirt and blue jeans and white trainers.

metabot stats
name: Laz dragon (short for lazer dragon)
medal: kuwagata
head: antenna
right arm: sword
left arm: pipo hammer
legs: tatacker

astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:02 pm

Oh, feel free to update it as you progress. You'll probably find parts and medals you like better. If you can, try not to lose Rokusho's parts. You don't get more, and they're powerful.
I'll post the three I normally use, but they swap on ocasion.
Name: Rokusho
Medal: Kuwagata
Head: Antenna
Right Arm: Flexorsword
Left Arm: Pipo Hammer
Legs: Tatacker/First Wave/Starfish depending on the field.

Name: Guardian
Medal: Knight
Head: Air Bag/Head Shutter/Clay Flash/Stonecluster
Right Arm: Avoid/Hand Shutter/Hand Flash/Handcluster
Left Arm: Exit
Legs: Panic

Name: Saldron
Medal: Alien
Head: Sala-head
Right Arm: Sala-Hand
Left Arm: Sala-Arm
Legs: Sala-tail/Sala-leg (I don't remember what it's called)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum