Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What it means to stand out. (First to post)

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What it means to stand out. (First to post) Empty What it means to stand out. (First to post)

Post  Akumamika Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:49 pm

Louise had always been shy, she never spoke to anyone in school, and high school was no different. She kept her head down, she was practically invisable to everyone. There was nothing she would like better however to have friends, but she was never confident enough to ask people around her to do anything, or even hang around with. At lunch she stayed in class with lunches from home and sat at the back durning class.
Today was going to be different however, today was the last day of school and she had been planning this for months. Before the morning assembly she hid behind the stage n the auditorium and pulled on a pair of jenes and a blue form fitting shirt, removed her glasses in favour of cyber looking shades. She pulled her hair out of the usual pony tail and just clipped it back behind her ears.
She took a deep breath waiting for the princible to finish and she hit the curtain release just as he got off the stage. Music began to play and the smoke machenes covered the floor. It took her hours to set up but she hoped it would be worth it. As the screen lowered behind her she looked out at the crowd who suddenly sat back down to w\tch, she could even hear whisperes of 'Who is that? I've never seen her before' She swallowed her fear andbegan to dance free style as she sang for them.
"Open up your eyes take a look at me, get the picture fixed in your memory, I've been driven by the rythem, like the beat of a heart, and I wont stop untill I start to stand out!" Some pyros went off at front of stage as she continued to belt out the song with everything she had.

(I know I took the song from a goofy movie, but I love it.)
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

What it means to stand out. (First to post) Empty Re: What it means to stand out. (First to post)

Post  GhostTC Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:27 am

Samantha lightly beat her head against the seat behind her as she sat at the top of the bleachers, the reverberating sound of the wood almost drowning out the speech the principal was giving. She was tempted to put in her headphones, but the battery on her iPod was dead. He finished and she heard the music start, making her sit up. She saw a girl up on the stage singing and laughed a little. She got up and moved to sit up in the front just to get a better look at the girl.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

What it means to stand out. (First to post) Empty Re: What it means to stand out. (First to post)

Post  Akumamika Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:11 pm

Louise could see one girl in the crowd moving forward and couldnt help smiling to herself, even if just this one person could realize who she was she'd be happy. She was about to leap from the stage when the principal caught her around the waist and ripped her shades off handing her back her glasses and the music died down. "Mill Louise, that is not the autorised use for stage equipment I.." He stopped when the crowd began chanting. "My office.."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:34 pm

Sam followed them, keep a good distance so the principal wouldn't notice. She ran her fingers through her crimson curls to try and straighten them out, but she knew it wasn't going to happen. She ducked behind the lockers a few yards away from the principal's office and waited until the two were inside before moving closer.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:40 pm

the principal spent a good ten fifteen minutes yelling at Louise but she would not stop smiling, she had done what she had to do. "You know what? I don't care sir." She put the shades in her pocket and walked outside the door but tripped over Samantha accidentaly, landing on top of her. "Im sorry."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:35 pm

Sam blushed a little and helped Louise up. "It's okay. I should watch where I'm walking. Hey, you're that girl on the stage, huh?" She pretended like she just noticed, but she had planned on bumping into the other girl, although the fall wasn't intentional. She smiled and reached out for a handshake. "I'm Samantha, and that was amazing. How did you set it all up without anyone noticing?"
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:08 pm

Louise smiled proudly and shook her hand. "Well im not usually noticed anyway im something of a social outcast, well not anymore. Im glad you liked it." she smiled and shuffled her feet a bit not sure what to say.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:07 am

Sam smiled. "Come on. I don't usually have someone to sit with at lunch, and I'd love to have some company. How come I never see you in the lunch room?" she asked as she started toward the cafeteria, glancing back to make sure Louise was following.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:57 am

Louise smiled happily and followed sam eagerly. "Well I usually eat in the classroom or I leave for lunch...I didnt have anyone to sit with either." She wondered if she should risk holding hands with sam or linking arms. she thought she better not push her luck and jjust walked beside her.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:14 am

Sam smiled and lead Louise to the cafeteria. It was all but deserted. "Oh yeah. Last day means it's a half day. Well, my place is a few blocks. Want to come have lunch there?" she asked, trying to hide her excitement at having someone to talk to.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:02 pm

"Sur eI'd love to, lead on." she practically skipped down the corridor after Sam but when they opened the doors the whole school turned and looked at her, then rushed towards her to say hi, get an autograph or ask questions. Not used to the attention she squeeked and hid behind Samantha.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:10 pm

Sam almost jumped to see the crowd of people waiting for Louise. "Whoa, hey!" she yelled over the sound of the crowd after the other girl hid behind her. Most of them stopped, looking almost shocked. She glanced over her shoulder and whispered. "One at a time, or make a break for it?" she asked, not comfortable in the center of all the attention.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:47 pm

Louise didn't answer and just grabbed Sams hand, running through the crowd snaking her way around them to the street. "Sorryabout that, I wasn't expecting that much attention..which street?"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:18 am

Sam glanced back and then headed toward her street, still holding Louise's hand. "It's fine. Anything special you want to eat?" she asked, heading up to her doorstep. She reached into her shirt and pulled out the key to her door. She opened it and took her shoes off, setting them next to the doorway inside. "Make yourself at home."
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:19 pm

Louise followed obediently. "Uhh anything is fine honestly. Thank you." She took her shoes off too putting them beside sam's. She looked around and went tot he living room. "Are your parents working?"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:04 am

Sam went into the kitchen and opened fridge, getting out a glass container with lasagna in it. "Yeah, my dad travels a lot for business. He sends me an allowance and I make sure he doesn't have to get a call from the cops." she said, warming it up in the microwave. She divided it up and brought it out. "I pretty much live here on my own. Hope you like lasagna." she said, sitting down on the couch and starting to eat.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:30 am

Louise felt a little sorry for her and accepted the lasagnea. "I love ittalian food, shame your on your own alot though." She smiled at her, eating a little of the food. "Its delicious."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:20 am

Sam smiled. "Thanks. I made it myself. My dad taught me how to cook and never taught me to stop being good at it. Anyway, I don't mind being alone most of the time, but sometimes I get really lonely. This place is so.... Empty with just me here." she said, flopping down on the couch. She stretched and then looked at the glossy black box next to the big tv. "Except my little buddy there. Play any games, Louise?"
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:26 am

Louise looked at the games consol and nodded. "Yes I play sometimes, what would you like to play?" She asked, taking the empty plates out to the kitchen politely.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:42 am

Sam grabbed her controller and turned on the console. "Anything. Pick something out and put it in." she said, pausing for a moment and then shaking her head and going into the kitchen. She grabbed a couple sodas out of the fridge and went to sit on the couch again. "So, are you going to break out into song if you win?"
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:55 am

Louise nodded and moved over to look through the games, she liked team ones where two players hep each other rather then be competative. "Team racing on mario kart?" Sh blushed when Sam asked her and replied quietly. "only if you want me to."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:46 pm

Sam blushed and looked down. "I... You sing really good..." she said quietly. She fidgeted a little with her controller, wondering why she was so unsure of herself around her new friend. It really wasn't like her to be nervous. She looked to the side and patted the spot on the couch next to her. "Grab a controller and come sit down."
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:26 pm

Louise nodded and picked up another controler andsat beside Sam. She liked thre game and had quite some fun with Sam. "What do you want to do after this?" She asked quietly.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:13 am

Sam smiled, falling off another cliff in the game. "Something I'm better at. I have karaoke machine set up in my room. If you want to sing, that is..." She finished the race in dead last and rolled her eyes. But she was having more fun than when she lost by herself.
GhostTC
GhostTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:08 pm

Louise smiled at Sam and nodded. "Allright, I dont mind singing with you if you want to. Hey maybe I could stay ovr to keep you company? So you arent all alone while your dad's away." She asked excitedly.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum