What it means to stand out. (First to post)

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: What it means to stand out. (First to post)

Post  GhostTC on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:12 am

Sam blinked and looked a her. "You... You'd want to stay over with me?" she asked, a little surprised. Nobody had ever been so quick to befriend her. When she thought about it, nobody had ever tried. She jumped up and gave Louise a hug. "I'd love that. Come on, I'll show you my room."
GhostTC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Louise smiled and blushed deeply, happily following Sam to her room, she hadn't noticed till she got there that she had been holding the other girl's hand all the way up there. She just smiled and stood beside her feeling more and more attatched to her by the minute.
Akumamika
Admin

View user profile http://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:22 am

Samantha turned on the karaoke machine and looked around for the microphone. "Hmm...." She checked the top of her closet, her dresser drawer, and then looked at her nightstand. "Uh... Louise? Could you look out the window for me and see if the neighbor is home? I swear, she has supersonic hearing, and she always complains." she said, moving over by the nightstand. She waited for Louise to go look before opening the drawer, not wanting the other girl to see what was inside. She shut the drawer quickly and turned around, not seeing that part of the cord was still caught.
GhostTC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:04 pm

Louise watched her for a moment then nodded, looking out the window. "I don't see a car in the drive and the whole stret looks empty.." She turned back around and saw the wire. "Look out its caught in the drawer."
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:58 am

Samantha stepped forward after Louise said the car was gone, but by the time she was warned, she'd already pulled the drawer out and spilled the contents onto the floor. She blushed and turned around, gathering up the two toys that had fallen out before hastily stuffing them back into the drawer and shutting it. "I, uh.... You didn't see any of that." she said, her face red from blushing. She set up the machine and sat on the edge of the bed. "You can go first."
GhostTC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:53 pm

Louise blushed seeing the two toys and barely started to sing when her voice became a little higher pitched like it did when she got nervous. "I..Im sorry..."
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:38 pm

Sam smiled a little. "Relax. You don't have to be the best ever. I know I'm not that great, but I still enjoy it. Besides, I know you have it in you. You were beautiful up on that stage." she said, getting up to change the song and getting the microphone. She did a little vocalizing before the lyrics picked up so she knew where her range was, and then sang the song. She missed a few notes, and messed up the lyrics, but she finished with a smile on her face.
GhostTC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:06 pm

Louise smiled, liking the way Sam just had a good time with the singin and she had another go, doing a little better now. She heared her cell phone ring and did not recognise the number and answered it on loudspeaker. she was met with a roaring crowd on the other end screaming her name and asking her to go to different places. She hung up and sighed. "I wanted to be recognised..but not that much.."
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC on Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:33 am

Sam gently took the phone and shut it off. "That's going to drive you nuts. Just use my phone if you need to make a call. Matter of fact, feel free to use anything here." she said, setting the phone on the nightstand. "And if there are crowds of people outside, I'll deal with them so they don't bother you."
GhostTC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:45 pm

Louise watched her take her phone and smiled a bit, nodding when she laid on Sam's bed for a moment, thinking about what she wanted to do. She could smell Sam on the bed covers and couldn't help enjoy it, blushing deeply.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:34 pm

Sam laid down on her side next to Louise, her head propped up on her arm. She smiled a little as she saw the other girl blush. "What are you thinking about?" she asked, her voice slightly quiet so she didn't disturb her friend's thoughts. Her own mind was running wild with images of the two together, but she wasn't going to even suggest it. She didn't want to take the chance of scaring off her new friend.
GhostTC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:00 am

Louise blushed deeper seeing Sam right beside her, almost like she was purpously tempting her but she stayed as she was. "Well...Just thinking how great your room smells, sorry if that's wierd but I like it..you can tellalot about a person by scent...did you know that?" She asked sounding like a right nerd, in her own mind anyway.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC on Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:02 am

Sam tilted her head, a small smirk on her face. "Really? I've heard that, but I didn't think much of it. What does my scent tell you about me?" she asked, moving a little closer. She leaned in close enough to catch Louise's scent and took a deep breath, her cheeks turning a little red as she blushed. She couldn't place any of the light smells, but they seemed flowery to her.
GhostTC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Louise blushed deeply and thought about what she could smell, she didn't really know how to interpret it. "Well it is a really nice scent...you are a really nice person, very welcoming and sweet." She blushed more admiting that, her heart raced in her chest at their closeness.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:43 am

Sam's blush only got deeper as she leaned in closer, her body trembling slightly. "That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me." she said. She bit her lip and slowly leaned in, her lips almost touching Louise's. She stopped and sat up when the phone rang. She reached over and picked it up off the stand. "Hello?" She rolled her eyes and hung up when she heard it was just a telemarketer. "Always call at the worst times..." she mumbled.
GhostTC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:39 am

Not knowing what to do Louise froze and silently sighed with relief when the phone rang but looked sadly at Sam. Did they just almost kiss? she sat up and moved closser, hugging the other girl lightly and nuzzling her cheek affectionatly.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC on Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:16 am

Sam blushed and kept her eyes cast downward, idly tracing the pattern on her comforter to keep her mind off the girl that was so very close to her again. "Louise, I..." She stopped and shook her head. "Never mind. Want to go pick what room you want to sleep in tonight?" she asked, grabbing the other girl so she was piggy-backed when Sam stood up. "I'll give you a tour."
GhostTC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:28 pm

Louise smiled liking this close ness and yelped when Sam lifted her up. "Uhh I thought I'd be in your room, you know like a sleepover? but I wouldn't mind a tour." She grinned tempted to kiss her ear to see how she would react but for fear of being dropped resisted.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:08 pm

Sam grinned and stepped into the hallway. "I didn't think you'd want to sleep with me." she said, wording it that way on purpose. She couldn't get the images of her friend out of her mind, especially with them being so close.
GhostTC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:04 pm

"Sorry..im really new the the whole best friend sleep over thing I thought they always slept in the same room, like they do in the movies and stuff...you have a really strong back you know that?" She giggled, holding on closser to Sam her breasts pressing into her back a bit.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:52 am

Sam blushed. "Thanks. I was in gymnastics for most of my life. I try to stay in shape, so..." she trailed off as she passed the guest room where her dad stayed when he was in town. "This is my dad's room. Please don't go in here." she said. She carried Louise down the hall, showing her the other two rooms. "If you don't want to sleep in my room, these ones are clean and they probably smell better."
GhostTC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:12 pm

"Allright dads room is no fly zone...but your room smells nice." She blushed and rested her head on hers, humming slightly.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC on Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:18 am

Sam set Louise down and sighed, taking a step away to try and clear her mind. "Um... Louise? Have you ever... Well... What if you liked someone, but you were afraid to tell them?" she asked, trying to make it sound hypothetical.
GhostTC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:12 pm

She thought about it and blushed. "I uhh I guess I would just try and be close to them till I feel confident enought to say 'I like you.'" She blushed more and shuffled her feet a bit.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:04 pm

Sam smiled. She took Louise's hand and took her back to her room. "Let's sing some more." she said, twirling her friend and sitting her gently down on the bed, being a little more bubbly than usual.
GhostTC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next