Pokemon Tournoment (group)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pokemon Tournoment (group)

Post  Akumamika on Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Fireworks signaled the celebrations the night before the tournoment. Hundereds of pokemon traineres had signed up for it, and thousands of fans tailing behind. Many stalls were open selling all kinds of food, drinks and mechendise promoting the tournoment. There was a trainers meet in the unity building for the trainers to meet one another before the tournoment.
Emerald walked inside and looked around, her Furret sitting on her shoulder cooing loudly as she greeted other trainers from around the world.
Akumamika
Admin

View user profile http://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon Tournoment (group)

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:01 pm

Damian would really rather not have been there. He had found a dark corner and sat in it, his shiny Espeon, Melody, sleeping on his lap as he stroked her gently. He had been invited to the tournament by the Sinnoh league champion, Cynthia, as she'd told him it was one of the most challenging. So far, he and Melody had been unable to pick anyone who'd pose much of a threat.
Still, he kept his guard up, and watched a blonde girl approach his corner. He sighed.
I guess I'm going to have to socialize...

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:16 pm

Emerald spotted a young man in the corner and walked towards him smiling softly. "Hello there, Im Emerald, are you going to be battling in this tournoment too?" She asked, taking a seat opposite him.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:29 pm

She seemed sweet enough.
Don't let your guard down, He told himself, She's a female. She only wants to see you hurt.
"Yes, I will." He replied cooly, looking up at her. Melody woke up and eyed her Furret.
"Whom are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:19 pm

a fish out of water did not eve come close to describing how janet felt right now but she had forced herself to come along all the same. despite how nice everyone was being she still kept her defences up, as soon as she got inside the unity building she took the first drink offered and took refuge sitting at the side of the big room alone at first, but soon a number of young men she assumed to be trainers came up to her and seemed to be fawning over her, not used to the attention she simply smiled and nodded when appropriate letting them each go on about the great achievements they had done but 5 mins into the conversation she could quickly tell that most were just rookies compared to her and some were probably not even trainers at all but still she kept quiet not sure how to get away from them without seeming rude.
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:09 pm

Emerald giggled and let her Furrett go onto the table to interact with the espeon. "I allready said I am Emerald. It's a pleasure to meet you." She smiled then looked at his pokemon. "She looks very well looked after, you must be quite a trainer."

Cynthia walked up onto the stage and tapped the mic to get peoples attention. "Greetings to all who have made it this far, I hope you are all well and having a good time. The preliminaries begin tomorrow at ten o'clock sharp. As you know this is the largest competition, and the most fierce I have wittnessed. I daresay I would find myself quite challenged were I allowed to enterl. On a more serious note." She looked out at the crowds. "There is to be no leaving of your rooms after dark, due to previous events in these competitions, involving sabotage of other teams and trainers no one is allowed to leave their rooms. Anyone found outside after hours will be sevearly punished and banned from this, and any other tournoment. I hope I have made myself clear." She cleared her throat. "A note from officer Jenny, be aware of anyone suspicious and report them immedietly. That is all, enjoy your night." She bowed and left the stage.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Damian sighed at her response and listened to Cynthia before replying.
"No-one has answered that questtion correctly first-time... I asked who you are, not what your name is. I mean that I'd like to know about you, what you do, what you like, etcetera."
He continued to stroke Melody.
"Oh, yes. This is Melody. Say hello, Melody."
Hello Emerald She spoke telepathically.
"She was my first pokemon. Other trainers rejected her when he was an Eevee because of her blue coat. They thought it was wrong and strange and that it shouldn't be allowed to exist, a matter to which I can relate."
Melody stood up, stretched, nuzzled his hand, then curled up again.
"Please don't touch her, though. She doesn't let anyone but myself touch her and get away with anything less than a bite."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:45 am

after hearing the announcements i notice the strange coloured espeon and decide to take a closer look at it, giving some lame excuse about needing the bathroom i get away from the admirers and approach the espeon but keep my distance as i admire its beautiful coat picking up on the little aspects that show how well its cared for not really seeming to notice Damian and Emerald as i openly stare at the espeon.
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:25 am

Damian turned to face the newcomer.
"I know you're there. Melody says you're admiring her coat. Come closer, please, and introduce yourself."
These are the sorts of sneaky tactics that lead me to distrust humans.
Melody continued to rub his hand, as if his touch was ecstasy itself.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:39 pm

timidly i come closer

"er, hi, i'm janet golding"

my voice is very quiet almost a squeak and i give a weak little wave, its obvious that this seems to be difficult for me but that i'm making the effort to be friendly

"erm... and you are?"

i ask looking at damian and Emerald
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:01 pm

Emerald raised an eyebrow slightly confused and was about to answer when a newcomer came over to join them. She smiled pleasantly at them and waved back. "Im emerald." She turned back to Damian. "Well Im from the Johto region, I've travelled for a few years, battled hard, beat the kanto elite four and my Furrett has won several pokemon contests haven you girl?" She turned her body and squeeked happily at the compliment and she moved beside the espeon, curling up beside her like a kit, purring contentedly. "Hehe I think she made a new friend."
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Melody huffed as the Furret curled up on his lap.
"You'll have to excuse her. Even around other pokemon she doesn't like others interacting with me."
He looked over at Janet as well as he spoke.
"Well, I'm from a small country... It's called Orre, you may have hear of it... I moved to Sinnoh when I was very little, and then to Kanto when I was 14. Fortunately by that time I'd already gathered 8 badges from the region and competed in the league; I won. Cynthia and I had dinner that night to celebrate, and she asked me if I'd like to go out with her again. I told her I was moving, so we stayed good friends.
After that the Indigo league was pretty easy. Won the Elite Four challenge last year. Then Cynthia told me about this tournament, so I figured I'd enter. That's about as far as I need to go, I think, unless there's anything else you girls would like to know?"
Melody shuffled uncomfortably in his lap, so he picked her up and cradled her gently, rocking her back to sleep like a baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:40 pm

"well i grew up in the Kanto region, then when i was old enough i started out as a trainer and was able to win 8 badges there but i got i knocked out of the indigo tournament pretty early, then i when and tried my luck in the Johto region i got 8 badges and did a little better in the tournament there, then i went to the Hoenn region and got 8 badges and got ranked 4th in the tournament there, then finally i when to the Sinnoh region and got 8 badges and won the tournament and beat the elite four there, then straight after that i was invited to the tournament here so here i am"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:44 am

Damian nodded to her.
"Very commendable. Congratulations. So which Pokémon will you be entering into the tournament? Both of you, that is."
He sat Melody back on his lap and she yawned.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:44 pm

"that going to be my secret you will just have to wait and see"

i smile softly at you beginning to relax a little
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:27 pm

Damian sighed and smiled at her, then turned to Emerald.
"What about you, Emerald? What pokémon will you be entering?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:59 pm

Emerald looked up and shook her head. "If you didn't read the pamphlets trainers arent supposed to reveal what pokemon they are using, that would be an unfair advantage to the other trainers. We will all know soon enough anyway" She noticed Falkoner walking passed and didn't even excuse herself and followed him, her furrett groaning and following her.

(if anyone wants to rp as him go ahead, he's the bird gym leader in violet town)
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:42 am

Damian sighed again.
"Well, it's not like it matters... Melody has at least neutral coverage over every type..."
He turned to Janet.
"So... I'm sorry, I'm not good at conversation... I don't spend a lot of time around people, and this is a little overwhelming..."
Melody groomed herself.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:29 am

"neither am i really but why do you say that your Espeon has coverage over every type? psychic type moves are only effective against fighting and poison, and are not very effective against psychic and steel and have no effect against dark types, and they are weak to dark, bug and ghost type moves, so it doesn't really have coverage against all types of pokemon does it."
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:21 am

"Ah, but she knows how to use Shadow Ball and Hidden Power, and her hidden power is Fighting type. Those with her Psychic means she can hit at least normally against every type."
He gently kissed Melody's forehead and she smiled at him as well as she could.
"Melody has been my closest friend... The fact that she can speak to me with her mind means we can talk like people can..."
He looked up at Janet.
"You might think this is very bizarre, but... Melody is almost like my girlfriend..." He blushed.
"We share everything and we love each other and care greatly about each other... And it helps because sometimes I just would like a girlfriend, and she's there..."
He blinked.
"I don't know why I said any of that..." He blushed; she was very pretty, but he was reluctant to admit it.
Melody heard this thought, and squinted at Janet.
No human will take my Damian... She thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:46 am

"i see well there still might be a few surprises in store, so how long did you want to stay here for i mean there might be other stuff to see and do out side this building"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:00 am

He blushed again.
"You'd like to... Do something with me?"
He stood up.
"Okay... Please, let's go..."
Melody looked agressive and irritated, but he didn't notice.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:20 am

i get up with you and walk with you outside

"did you want to get something to eat watch a side show or play one of these games?"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:17 pm

Emerald finaly caught up with Falkoner and tapped his shoulder making him turn around. "H-hey, It's been a while hasn't it. You do remember me don't you? It took me several weeks of coming to your gym before I defeated you, Im glad you got to come here too..sorry..Im rambling."
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:35 pm

[i]Damn it, Damian... Don't fall for this girl... She doesn't want good for you, she wants to hurt you, to see you cry and see your heart broken...[i/]
Even still, he was falling for the beautiful girl. He didn't even know why.
Melody jumped in front of her and hissed loudly, and that he did notice.
"Melody!" Damian cried, standing in front of Janet to protect her.
"Bad girl! What's gotten into you?"
[i]You are mine... No-one else can have you. Don't you love me?[i/]
Damian fell to his knees.
"Janet, can you wait here? I need to talk to Melody."
He took Melody away from the road into the forest a little way.
"Mel, you know I love you. You're my beautiful little Espeon. But we can't be together. You're a pokemon, and I'm a human. There's nothing stopping us from being best friends... But I need a human girl, and you need a pokemon boy. Do you understand?"
Her little eyes were flooded with tears as she nodded, then tried to run away, but he was too quick, grabbing her and sitting her on his lap.
"Melody, I will always love you. If there's ever a way we can be together, I promise I will. But for now, I really want to experience this... Please don't take this away from me..."
She looked up at him.
[i]Does she really mean that much to you?[i/]
"She represents everything I've never had... Chances are things won't go well. I mean, look at me. Face only a mother could love."
He kissed her when she tried to protest.
"If it really bothers you, I'll put you back in here."
He tapped the heal ball around his neck.
[i]Please.[i/]
"Okay. Return."
She dematerialized and rturned to the pokeball.

He went back out to Janet.
"Sorry about that. I don't mind what we do..." He blushed; he'd suddenly got very nervous.

Faulkner saw her.
"Oh, hey. Emerald, right? Yeah, I remember you..." He noticed that she seemed a little embarrassed or awkward or something of the like.
"You're not rambling." He smiled.
[i]Maybe she's attracted to me?[i/] He thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum