Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Tournoment (group)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pokemon Tournoment (group) - Page 4 Empty Re: Pokemon Tournoment (group)

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:34 am

i kiss you back lightly on the lips then again and again keep the kiss going a little longer each time
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:43 am

He blushed even more (even though he didn't think it was possible) and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer.
"You're so beautiful..." He told her as she kissed him, unable to bring himself to do so again, and relieved that she had.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:21 am

i smile and hug you back my small breasts pressing against your chest

"and your so hansom clever and fun to be with"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:37 am

He felt his cock starting to swell from her breasts against him.
He shook his head.
"No, you must have me confused with someone who's actually interesing..." He risked gently kissing her cheek, blushing furiously agin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:51 pm

Television17 wrote:Faulkner's Pidgeot leapt into the air, soaring up before hurtling through the sky at breakneck pace. Mach 1 was hit after a while and he could feel it when they did. He had to cling for dear life to the Pideot at Mach 2, because the G forces were about to kill him.

Emerald urged her arcanine harder and he easily kept pace with the bird pokemon, running just under it in it's shadow, it skidded around the buildings and back arouond heading for the tree.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:47 am

He tugged at the Pidgeot, and it banked sharply, turning with more ease and fluidity than the Arcanine, and continued to speed towards it's destination.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:13 am

Television17 wrote:He felt his cock starting to swell from her breasts against him.
He shook his head.
"No, you must have me confused with someone who's actually interesing..." He risked gently kissing her cheek, blushing furiously agin.

i murr and kiss you back

"no i mean you silly"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:12 am

He shook his head again.
"I'm not interesting, though..."
He gazed into her eyes, transfixed by her beauty.
"I really can't believe any of this... You're so beautiful and interesting, there's no way you could be interested in me..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:51 am

"well beleave it i find you very intersting"

i smile and blush as i get wet from the double meaning of the sentence
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:20 pm

Emerald could see the tree now but just as her Arcanine hit grass something flashed in the sky and a loud boom echoed throuth the sky, ratteling the windows through the whole city. She was blown sideways then yanked back in a net with her Arcanine, she yelped as he howled, squirming in the net. "Falkner help!" She was pulled up into a large airshit with a large G imprinted on the side.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:58 pm

Me: He blushed even more furiously.
"I... Don't know how much longer I can take this..." He sighed, his body shaking.
"I'm so nervous I'm surprised I haven't deflated yet and I feel like I'm going to pass out any second..."

Faulkner:
As Faulkner wa travelling at Mach 2 (that is, twice the speed of sound), he couldn't hear her or the sound until he made it back to the finish line. When he'd stopped, he head a thunderous boom, then looked up to see the machine. He and the Pidgeot took off again, as Faulkner sent out an Aerodactyl who followed them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:57 pm

Emerald sat up and saw a large holding area full of glass tubes. She saw her Arcanine in one of them either asleep or unconcious. She went to rub forward but hit glass herself, rubbing her nose then pounding on the glass with her fists screaming to be let out.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:03 pm

(What does the machine look like?)

Faulkner sent out a Honchkrow as well.
"Aerodactyl, use Ancientpower! Honchkrow, Thunder Wave!"
If he could fry the circuitry with the Thunder Wave then he could knock the machine out of the air with reasonable safety to those inside of it, and out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:27 pm

( the machines inside look like discs with cylinder tubes, the whole ship looks like a ufo but more bulky with extra shapes not sure how to describe it and the whole city shook so Damian and astilla would feel it too)

Emeral saw the lights flicker but they remained on. She saw several people run to the hanger and threw pokeballs from the landing gear, she saw one gligar fly out and they all hurtled towards Falkner's pokemon attacking from all angles.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Faulkner spotted the incoming flying pokémon, and sent out his Skarmory. It cried loudly, the elegant yet powerful steel-coated bird swooping to attack the Gligar with Steel Wing. Aerodactyl and Honchkrow them moved closer to him, ready to defend against the other pokemon.

(What else is attacking him?
Also, a friend and I are playing a pretty cool hard-mode version of Pokémon. It's called Nuzlocke Challenge. Ever heard of it?)

Last edited by Television17 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:55 am

You need to edit that damian trainers and gym leaders cant have more than 6 at a time :/)
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:39 am

(That's untrue. Those are only official league rules. There are plenty of instances where trainers have many more than just 6 pokemon. I remember one from the first animé where someone (I don't remember who) caught hundreds of Exeggutor, and Ash caught a whole herd of Tauros once.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:15 pm

( Thyis is a legue regulated event for one, and yes there are some exceptions for breeders and collectors, however the pokemon storage system is there for a reason. I dont want to be saved right away otherwise what is the point in this rp if there is no goal? the tournoment has not started and it is boring so Im trying to make things more interesting.)
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:40 pm

(Sorry about that then, sweetie... I was tired, it must have been, like, 5 AM... I fixed it now.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:48 pm

( just general dark flying types, golbat, zubat, glicegor, gligar, murkrow, honchkrow, maybe some staravias)

Team Galactic's swarm of flying pokemon fought back hard as the ship began to turn and fly off, the pokemon following rapidly.

After the shaking stopped Cinthia's voice came over loudspeakers placed all over the town. "Attention all pokemon trainers, contestants or otherwise please report back to the unity building with all your pokemon there is an emergency meeting."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:54 pm

(well as soon as my character heard the noise she would have gone to investigate and used her flying Garchomp to get there so its likely that she is now chasing team galactic's flying machine)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:46 am

(Seeing as all this isn't necessarily simultaneous, I'm writing this one just after all this.)
Damian, hearing the explosion and seeing the machine, leapt to attention and sent out his Dragonite.
"Dragonite, take me up to investigate!" He commanded, mounting the enormous creature and soaring up, to spot Faulkner being assaulted.
"Thunderpunch!" He commanded, taking out a Honchkrow.

Faulkner: "Aerodactyl, keep using Ancientpower!" He cried as stones viciously spun around them, beating away most of the pokemon. Those that made it through were quickly dispatched by Honchkrow.

Damian, noticing that the pokemon were attacking something, sent out his Marowak, which rode with him atop the Dragonite.
"Stone Edge!" He commanded, remaining vigilant. The sharp stones took out more flying pokemon as Dragonite circled the group, but he was holding back, afraid to hit whatever was in the centre.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:51 am

flying on my Garchomp i can make out the team galactic flying machine, i also notice the other two people fighing the team galactic pokemon but notice that they ate missing all the ghost type pokemon

"go Susan!" i say as i bring out my Weavile on top of my Garchomp

i fly my Garchomp right into the middle of the ghost types

"susan use dark pulse"

the dark attack knocks back the ghost types makes a hole in the team galactic defence which me and my pokemon fly though

"Matilda use dragon rush to make a hole for us to get in"

the Garchomp slams into the machine breaking into it so that we are now inside the machine
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:13 pm

Cinthia took a quick headcount and roll call but there seemed to be four traiers missing. She dvised everyone to stay put as she made her way out of the building and let out her Togekiss, holding on tightly to it as it soared up in search of the trainers, quickly finding them mid battle and releasing her Spiritomb into the fray, using psycic to confuse Team Galactic's pokemon. "Falkner! Damian! Astilla! Get into the ship now! Where is Emerald?!"

Emerald gave up trying to break the glass and stared at her Arcanine, willing it to wake up and break out. suddenly her glass was lifted and she made to run for Arcaning but she was cornered by a houndoom. A voice sounded to her right.
"Seems we have picked up a stow away, we were just aiming for your Arcanine and your Lucario. If you will just hand him over we shall let you go, resist we shall take him and drop you right here. Now hand i-" He turned seeing the side of the ship burst open.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:27 pm

when i enter the machine i look around quickly for enemies and spot the houndoom cornering emerald, and a member of team galactic

"Matilda use stone edge on that Houndoom, susan use ice beam on that person"

i command so that the houndoom is knock down and pined and the member of team galactic is frozen unable to get out more pokemon while i rush over the emerald

"are you alright are you hurt?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next