Getting to know you.

Go down

Getting to know you.

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:58 pm

Didn't know where else to put this, so it's going here.
It occured to me last night that although Akuma, Astilla and Ghost are probably some of my closest friends (how sad is that, eg? My closest friends are on the Internet.), I don't actually know that much about you.
So, if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to know as much about you as you're willing to declare. I'll start.
My IRL name is Damian. I'm 15 years old. I am 172 cm tall and I weigh 56 Kilograms. I live in a small town in Victoria, Australia. I have golden-brown coloured hair, in no particular style. I have blue-grey eyes.
My hobbies include Magic:The Gathering, Pokemon, RP'ing (obviously), and not much else.
I am very intellectual and studious, and although I attend a religious school, I am a rationalist. I don't believe in anything that cannot be verified. Ergo, I don't believe in God, angels, ghosts, astrology, etc.
I like to think that I'm unusually smart, but somehow I don't think that's true.
I'm borderline depressed, and I have attempted to kill myself twice.
I am very lonely (especially romantically) and this has been most of the fuel of my depression and hatred, along with my self-image (I think I'm the ugliest thing to walk the face of the earth).
I am antisocial and introverted, mostly because I'm scared. Of what I'm not sure. I do not, however, care about others' opinions of me, and I can constantly be found singing and dancing in public.
I am quite effeminate and secretly think I would have made a much better female.
Other than what's listed above, you wouldn't pick me out of a crowd. I'm not sure what else to put down... I'm hoping you, my friends, will be as co-operative.

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting to know you.

Post  Akumamika on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:18 am

My real name is emma, I live in Bridgend south wales Uk, Im 19, 20 in october, Im studying drama at college and start university in september, Im 6 foot 1" and uhh 23 stone ^//^ big gal, but I holdit well I think. I wear glasses but I guess they suit me, always have..uhhhobbies and interests, rping, art, writting, acting I guess are the main ones, listening to music, attempting to learn to play guitar, pretty much if it is creative i like or have tried it.
Personality wise, at first I would seem bland but getting to know me you will learn of some wierd quirks I have, such as saying random things and asking random pointless questions . I like comedy and good humor, politicly im more towards communism and suport the UAF group. I have no fashion sense so excuse the occasional funny hats. I am an athiest but I do believe there is something else at work in the universe, or at leas another field of existance. I'd say I was a bit intelligent, but do not give me directions I will get lost, and im not very good with numbers or spelling.
Akumamika
Admin

View user profile http://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostTC on Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:48 am

Well, my real name is Elias. I'm twenty, 21 in December. I live state side in Montana, about 20 minutes from Butte in a little town called Whitehall. I'm around 5 foot, 6 inches (167.64 cm). I weigh about 125 (56 kg). I have short brown hair most recently. I had to cut it for my job, and it was over 15 inches long. I've got amber colored eyes, which is odd even in my actual family. (My sisters have green eyes) I grew up with my foster parents who were semi drivers, so I've seen most of the country. My hobbies are art of all kinds, free running (Gotta exercise somehow), voice acting, singing, and playing video games. I used to write all the time, but outside of RPs, I barely do it anymore. I might get back into it now that I have some free time. I'm terrible with directions, and I feel that I'm terrible at math, but I had the top scores for all subjects in high school.

And I'm sure you're not ugly, TV. Nobody is.
GhostTC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum