Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wisdom teeth coming in early...

Go down

Wisdom teeth coming in early... Empty Wisdom teeth coming in early...

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:33 pm

Yay, the back of my gums are exploding! I can't eat anything because it hurts to chew, and it's really sensitive. The only consolation I have is the chance that I won't have to have them removed, since my teeth are my only real redeeming quality. They're nice and straight, whitish, and the only issue I've ever had is an overbite which doesn't concern me. So, hopefully, they're straight, and I don't have to have them pulled out. I think I'd have to be sedated if they had to pull it out.
To add insult to injury, I've also got a cold. So as well as pain in my mouth, I can't hear out my left ear, and all I can do is sniff and swallow knives (You know that feeling when you breathe in lots of cool, dry air and you feel like every time you swallow, you're swallowing a razor blade? If not, blow a fan in your face for a night while you sleep. I feel that every day because I sleep with my fan on full pelt, since I'm prone to overheating).

Back to top Go down

Wisdom teeth coming in early... Empty Re: Wisdom teeth coming in early...

Post  Akumamika Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:37 pm

Get some clove oil from the pharmacy and rub it on your gums it will sting for one second then your gums will be numb for ages, also chew toffies when you get the chance to massage the gums down so the tooth can push out easily. As for the cold the usual advice, plenty of fluids, hot foods, spicy foods if you can handle them, keep warm and when you get the chance keep your nose and throat clear. :3
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down