Casteliacone (A short story about Damius, Savannah, and my new favourite ice-cream)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Casteliacone (A short story about Damius, Savannah, and my new favourite ice-cream)

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:14 am

CASTELIACONE

Damius stood in a densely-packed line. The tall, golden dragon sighed as he was slowly pushed forward by the crowd behind him.
Damius was in Castellia City. He was on a work holiday (or, that's what he was calling it), because he had a passion for one thing here, and one thing only; Casteliacone.
The line shuffled forward and the cute feline attendant handed him the small ice-cream. He payed her, then sat alone at a table and looked at the ice cream; he hadn't had one of these since before he'd met Savannah. Would it be the same?

Damius continued to stare at the small ice-cream as he thought about his life.
I have a great family, a beautiful daughter, a handsome son, and a gorgeous mate... So why do I feel so bad?
He sighed and took a bite from the ice-cream, ruining it's beauty and perfection.
That's all I do... Ruin beauty and perfection... Poor Savannah settled for me... She deserved so much better... I bet she regrets the decision she made... I'm a bad mate and a worse father...
He had been caught recently doing the unthinkable with his 14-year-old daughter; he'd mated her. She had initiated it, but he went along with it, and he'd regretted since Savannah found out.
Maybe I should throw myself off a skyscraper... No, I'll survive...
He sighed and ate more of the ice-cream.

He held the desert up to the sun; it seemed to sparkle and shine, just like the buildings that made up the huge city.
And like my darling Savannah's eyes... How could I ever betray her? Oh, gods, Damius, you're a bad person...
He took another bite of the ice-cream.
I know... I know how I can make it up to her!
He leapt up so fast he knocked his ice-cream from the table.

That night, Damius arrived home with a small box.
"Hello, sweetie," Savannah purred to him as she hugged him.
"Why are you home so early?"
He put a finger to his lips to shush her and led her silently upstairs to their room. He took her out to his balcony and locked the door behind her.
"Damius, why so secretive?"
She shoved him playfully, and he protectively clutched the box.
He sat at the table there, and put the box on the table. When she sat down, he began to speak.

"Savannah, I know I shouldn't have done what I did with Gabrielle... It was wrong, and you know what? I cheated on you. Pure and simple. So while I was away, I thought about how I could make it up to you. I decided to share my soul with you.
"The reason I went to Castelia city is because I like to think. I go there to think about the things I've done, what I did wrong. And I do it with their specialty desert; the Casteliacone."
He opened the box and, there, perfectly preserved, were two Casteliacones.
"By eating this Casteliacone with me, I am telling you that you have free insight to my mind. My most private thoughts, everything I feel, everything I think. At any time, you have permission to ask what I think or feel, and I will tell you honestly as I can, because you shared my soul with me. Will you share my soul with me, Savannah?"
He looked up from the glittering ice-cream into her glittering eyes; she didn't need to say yes. She already was his Casteliacone, his soul. She was his everything. When she leaned over and kissed him, he kissed her back.

He held her as they slowly ate the Casteliacones; the night was chilled enough that they didn't melt quickly. They talked. They talked about Damius' inadequacies. She, of course, told him he was being stupid and that they all loved him, but deep down Damius still felt as though he had failed. He said this, and she merely sighed.
They talked about what he had done. He appologised so many times. Then she came clean and told him she'd done the same with their son. Damius made a joke about them being a very messed up family, but he didn't think she was very impressed.
They talked about each other. Damius told her that he loved her unconditionally, that he would never leave her side, and he would hold her in his arms until the day he died. She said similar things, but he thought that she shouldn't be. He told her that she could have, should have done much better than him, and she got frustrated with him so he went quiet.

When the night was over and the morning was over, they went inside. They got into their bed, said their goodnights and slept. Damius dreamed of a wonderful world where his suicide attempts worked. He woke and saw Savannah by his side.
I know it's selfish, He mused, But I think it's too late. I couldn't kill myself if I wanted to anymore. I'd miss Savannah too much. No afterlife, or no afterlife, could be as infinitely blissful as being by this female's side.
He turned and kissed her while she slept, and she purred for him. He purred back, and he fell asleep with her in his arms, smiling, and meaning it.

The remains of the two Casteliacones melted on the bench; they weren't needed anymore.

Back to top Go down

Re: Casteliacone (A short story about Damius, Savannah, and my new favourite ice-cream)

Post  Akumamika on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:53 pm

I loved this it's a really sweet story hun ^^
Akumamika
Admin

View user profile http://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Casteliacone (A short story about Damius, Savannah, and my new favourite ice-cream)

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:33 am

No, you didn't, because it sucked. I just wanted to draw the ice-cream, and I can't draw so I wrote about it. Honestly, it was silly. ^.^

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:55 pm

Nono I actually loved it I really do 5/5 for good story :3
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:30 pm

>.>
You do me far too much justice, sweetie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:46 pm

I do not all that came from the heart and I can deffinatly see you in it, and you did Savannah perfect justice there ;3
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:06 pm

I actually tried to have Savannah do as little as possible because I didn't want to do her an injustice, since she's my favourite character of yours.
Well, if you think it's good, okay then... But promise me you won't read shakespeare. Your head might explode! ^.^

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:53 am

You forget my proffesion Damian Im an actress Shakspear is like my bread and butter.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Well, promise me you won't change to a book critic. You'd give everyone good reviews and put other critics out of business. ^.^

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:13 pm

Im also a young theatre critic ;3
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:00 pm

Urgh... I can't win this argument, can I?

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:29 pm

do you ever ;D
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:37 pm

Not against you... I'm nice to females because they're nice to me. I'm an asshole to males because I think they're stupid. Most of them, anyway. You may think tht's funy coming from a male, but if the male population is anything like the way I imagine it, they're definitely very stupid, very horny, and entirely too much trouble for what you get.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:15 pm

Yeah most of the hetrosexual male community are asses, present company excluded :3 my smexey gold dragon. Ohhh you like doing MxM stuff yes?
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:17 pm

Hmm, a little... It sort of depends on what kind of mood I'm in. What did you have in mind?

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:27 pm

i dunno something like a closset gay comes out to his room mate who hardly ever talks to him, he dissapears for a day or two then comes back to make him his ;3
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:36 am

Hmm, doesn't seem concise enough to me... Maybe if you get a little more storyline for it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:33 am

Hmmm...do you have some ideas to put into it?
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:43 am

Not really... As I said, it's generally a mood thing, and I'm not really in an M/M mood... If I think of something I'll add it, but until then I've got nothing. Sorry, sweetie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:59 am

no worries hun I dun mind a bit.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:15 am

Just came back to read this again. Still love the story ^^
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:22 am

I've been reading out clones of the original RPs we did; It's such a shame we can't write another one like that... So much passion and drama... I miss it so much... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:38 pm

...I have a pokemon rp idea if you're interested? Quite a biggie, but requires us to be trainers not furries...you could be a pokemaniac character though if you like, bet you'd still look sexy in a charizard costume hehe.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:40 pm

As long as it's got enough drama and passion to keep me coming back for more, I'm in. I should also reply to the one's we've got, but... I think they're stagnating a bit, which is why I stopped in the first place...
I think it's my fault a lot of the time with the sex... I tend to get... Um, "aroused" when I read through the romantic parts, and then I try and push it into sex... And then I read over it because it was the last thing we wrote, and then I do it again, because I get aroused again, so I try to push into another round... I'm sorry... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum