new magic the gathering RP

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: new magic the gathering RP

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:35 am

Karn nodded; he was easily 8-and-a-half feet tall, quite a lot taller than either of them.
"That sounds like a plan... And how do you expect to shift that many people across planes? It tends to affect non-walkers quite badly, you know..."
Damius held up the orb.
"We're going to take them through a portal."
Karn hovered the object with his hand and spun it, nodding slowly.
"I see... And what's stopping the Phyrexians from coming through?"
Damius looked down.
"Well... I think that's where we need your help."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:07 pm

"well koth said he would help to keep the pyrexians from following the survivors and i intend to seal the portal from the other side once everyone has gone though it, i was hoping maybe you would be able to help us with sealing up the portal on this side unless you would rather join us in the new plane that i'll be creating?"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:03 pm

Karn thought.
"I'm not sure. On one hand, the mirran need a leader, but on the other hand we need to make sure their passage is safe and that the phyrexians are under control. I can planeswalk there if I must, but I'm not sure."
He paced slowly.
"I think I'll go with you. The mirran need time to regroup and I'd like to be sure they at least settle in well."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:07 am

"ok well i need to go though the portal first to meake sure the plane is going to be stable enough for the people to come though, so will i'm doing that we would need you karn to keep the portal open on this side and then co though once the last of the survivors are though, but we might still need someone to seal the portal on this side after karn has gone though while i will seal it on the other side"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:28 am

Damius piped up.
"Well, I could stay on this side. I could hold the portal open while Karn goes through, then he can switch with you, baby, and you can come back through this side. Then I can shut the portal."
He then stepped in front of her.
"However, the entire plan revolves around my finishing the portal orb, which won't be happening for quite a while at the rate I'm going. Even with my blueprints it will still take me a month to finish by myself."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:03 am

"i see, i wish i could help but I'd probably just get in your way and wouldn't i need to stay on the plane I'm making to keep it stable for the survivors?"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:54 am

He shook his head.
"The plane needs maintenance, yes, but any planeswalker can do it. Karn would be a fine example. In fact, because Mirrodin, or should I say, New Phyrexia, is an artificial plane as well, if we can keep planeswalkers away from it for long enough, it will collapse and kill all the phyrexians, as well as rid the multiverse of it's oil altogether!"
He smiled and looked at his orb.
"If I could have a jar of blinkmoths, I'd like to breed them so I can afford to extract their essence. From what I know most of them are corrupted inkmoths now but if there are even a few left I can magic up some more. In fact..."
He closed his eyes and his paws glowed blue as he exhausted mana from islands far away. He held his paws over the ground, and there was a cold ripple, and a visible wave of blue light as a jar materialized on the ground, filled with around 5 small, whizzing, firefly-like creatures ("Blinkmoth Urn" card).
He fell back into a chair; he'd clearly used a fair bit of energy.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:23 pm

"well koth seems determined to stay and fight to the last and the phyrexians and their own plainswalkers anyway that are now trying to carve out their own small kingdoms. well you should stay here and work on that device of yours meanwhile i'll spread the word to other survivors of the plan and start working out what the new plane will look like"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:26 pm

He nodded.
"Remember, no Mephidross this time. Oh, and if you see any really smart vedalken, send them here, would you kindly? I can't set the flux on this thing tuned right and I need all the brainpower I can get..."
He opened the orb and started nudging the components with his claw, occasionally summoning a screwdriver or a new part, and sometimes throwing some out.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:31 pm

(time skip one month?)
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:42 pm

(Well, until he's done. Let's say 3 weeks.)

Damius finally claspe the two halve of the orb together, and yet sealed up. He held the milky-coloured orb in his paw, admiring his work. He took it outside, a good 20 metres from the tent.
"Portal to the Æther, test one." He announced, channeling a little mana into the orb to get it started. He tossed it and when it was about a metre away from him it hovered in the air and exploded with white light, forming an oval-shaped gate in the air. He inspected it from all angles; it seemed only to be approachable from the side opposite where the orb was tossed. He entered the portal and found himself in the Blind Eternities, with a large, gaping hole in them, which he could see New Phyrexia through. He smiled at his work, stepping back through. He left the portal and watched it; it didn't collapse for 20 minutes, which he counted as "lasts long enough".
He took the orb from where it hung in the air (the gate instantly evaporated when the orb was touched, apparently) and went back to the tent.
"Attention all! The portal is officially active! If I just..."
He cast a spell on the orb, duplicating it.
"There. Okay, we can start the operation whenever everyone is ready!"
He discretely took a pouch from his belt and duplicated the orb again, dropping it in; this pouch could hold an infinite amount of matter due to a powerful enchantment, so the orb did not cause it to bulge, or weigh him down at all.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:53 pm

inside the tent i stand and walk up to you smiling

"excellent now we can finally put our plan into motion, all the survivors are here except for koth and his followers, but they should be back here by the morning which if my calculations are correct is when the suns will align, but we might have a problem i have observed the five different phyrexians factions making preparation for some kind of big ritual, probably planing to use the energy from the sun's alignment as well but hopefully it means they will too distracted to worry about us, in any case i just hope we can be finished before the phyrexians finish what ever it is they are up to"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:05 pm

He nodded.
"We need your plane active soon, Astilla. Please go get started, or we'll miss our chance."
He took out one of the orbs, squeezing them both; they changed from milky-white to dark blue.
"They're linked now. When you've got enough room on your plane to hold everyone, toss that and it should open up. I'll toss mine and we should be able to walk everyone through. You can work on aesthetics and practicalities like a sky and food when everyone is through, but please hurry. We need this power soon, or we'll miss it."
He retrieved a seperate device for capturing power from the suns; it looked like a satelite dish on a tripod made from a pinkish-grey metal. He placed it outside and pointed it where the suns would align, placing the blue orb in a small hold designed for it.
"Yours should feed off the power from mine." He explained.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:24 pm

"hehe thank but i did find another souce that i can drew the power from" i say taking out a samll rod that has a gemstone that is flashing wildly with the five colours of magic which which looks odd when it comes to black "ok i'll go there and open the portal when the time is right"

this that i leave in a flash of white light leaving a small smokey plains-walker symbol behind

in the Blind Eternities i grip both the rod and the orb in each hand as i channel the power from two different plains as i start to form the plain which is plan and simple white and metallic i form a protective casing around it to hold in the atmosphere for the plain as the land is fully formed beneath my feet it take all night but by morning the plane is as large and mirroden and has a small sun orbiting it which glows with the fire colours of magic and helps to energise the plane with its power finally i use the orb to activate the portal but make it much bigger so that the survivors can get though it quickly.
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:00 am

By morning of the next day, the suns had aligned. A brilliant white light shone onto the plane's reflective surface.
Damius missed not holding Astilabor while he slept, but fired up his machine nevertheless. It started to absorb the light, then projected a portal the same size as Astolabor's around 2 metres from the machine, the entrance facing the tent's left-hand sidefrom the entrance.
As soon as Damius saw the portals had linked, he leapt through and hugged Astilabor.
"I missed fucking you last night..." He teased, licking her and grinning.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:48 am

i giggle as you do that

"careful hun i need to concentrate on the spell"

the first of the survivors start to come though as the gig exodus begins meanwhile the plains walkers on the other side stand guard ready to repel and phyrexian attackers but for now all is quite
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:06 am

Damius backed off.
"Sorry Hun. I'll let you focus. Just look forward to tonight..."
He flew over the entering people and helped stand guard with the rest of the planeswalkers.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:42 am

the survivors pour though the portal in a orderly fashion the non-plainswalker leaders managing to keep order and after a hour more than half of them are though. suddenly outside the sky start to blacken and the light from the sun starts to fade and the portal begins to shrink, i concentrate harder and channel manna from the rod in my hand and the small sun that i made for the new plane which stabilizes the portal which stops shrinking even as the light in new phyrexia begins to go out, the rest of the evacuation goes with out any more problems and by now it is as dark as night in new phyrexia. to conserve power i shrink the portal a little and call out though it that i need to close the portal soon and ask that those that will not be sealing it form that side come though now.
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:31 am

"I need my equipment!" Damius replied, telling her tht he would join her of his own accord later.
Karn stepped through the portal, as did the elf and the vedalken. Koth and the leonin stayed behind.
"We fear that our battle is lost," Koth told Astilabor, speaking for both of them, "But we swore to stay by this plane's side until her bitter end, and indeed ours. You may seal the portal at your whim."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:31 am

"ok when damius comes though i'll start sealing the gate from this side but i'll need one of you to seal the gate on the other side and once that is done the phyrexians should not be able to follow us"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:36 am

(Damius meant that he was going to stay behind to pack up his things to stop meaningless waste of mana, then planeswalk there himself later on.)

Koth barked,
"Yes, go ahead and seal it already woman!"
He seemed irritated about his choice, but was too stubborn to back down.
Damius scowled at him.
"Please don't speak to my mate that way."
Koth rolled his eyes.
"A blue Mage like you? Please. Go play with a bauble or something and let the real mages speak."
Damius closed his eyes and breathed deeply to calm himself.
"Whilst I may at times seem rather battle-useless, I can assure you that I'm far superior to a hot-headed simpleton such as yourself. However, the educated class don't typically flaunt this as it is rude and contemptible, much like yourself, apparently. Now please calm down before I'm forced to subdue you personally."
Koth laughed and spread his arms apart.
"Okay, dragon. You get one free hit. Hit me with everything you've got."
Damius cocked his eye and sighed.
"If I must..."
He held out his palm and blew gently. A mist of light blue smoke that sparkled in the meagre light of the dying suns drifted over to Koth, absorbing into his chest.
"HAHAHAHAHA! That's all you can do?!?! My grandmother could-"
His eyes suddenly closed and he fell over backwards, unconscious.
"There. I'll seal this portal and be with you in a moment, okay, My love?" He called to Astilabor through the portal.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:11 pm

"ok my sweet, i'll see you soon then"

with that i enact the fianl part of the spell and seal the portal seamlessly from this side leaving no trace of there ever being a hole to that world.
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:47 pm

Damius did the same from the Phyrexian side, and packed up his equipment before waking Koth.
"Red Mage. Wake up and go kill some things."
He told him as he planeswalked away.

He arrived at Astilabor's plane, immediately dropping his things and running to her side, hugging er tight.
"Oh, my gorgeous dragoness, I missed you so much... I never ever want to leave your side again, my love... And there's something I want to tell you when we get to bed, but it's a secret you'll have to wait to hear... Unless you want me now?"
He grinned cheekily and kissed her nose.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:42 pm

"hehe sorry love it will have to wait till later cos we have a whole day to shape the bare bones of this place, karn is going to help how he can and so are a number of the others but there is still so much to do"

(time skip to that night when me and you can be alone?)
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:21 am

(Sure)

Later, when everyone was tired from building, and had settled into their individual tents (Astilabor's being private since she owned the place), Damius snuck in.
"Heya, sexy godess of our new home..." He purred seductively and walked over to her, massaging her shoulders.
"You tired from a day of building? You want me to 'relieve' some of that tension?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next