new magic the gathering RP

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: new magic the gathering RP

Post  astilaborshadow on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:03 pm

right on cue i climax my pussy milking your cock hard making you cum just as hard into my pussy which swallows up your seed eagerly

"ahhhh master damius!!!" i scream out with a roar
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:59 am

"Take my cum, slut!" He roared with equal fury, hilting himself in her as his warm seed spurted into her belly.
He panted hard, getting ready for another round.
"You want another go, my little bitch?"

(Can we please timeskip at the end of this scene? I'd really like to hve 4 generations of children before we get bored of this, as I don't think I've ever gone past that, and I want it to happen. Please?)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:20 am

mmm yess master i'm soo wet and horny for you again

(um lets time skip to when we take the virginity of our first 2 children and girl and a boy, how young do we break them in at?)
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:43 am

Damius spanked er, his tail dragging across her lips.
"Mmm, you want it so bad, don't you?"

(Um, maybe 12 or 13? If not, not too much older or younger.)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:01 pm

(12 sounds good to me sexy)

mmm yess master i need you more than anything else
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:01 pm

"How do you want your master then, dirty girl? You want me doggy-style? Missionary? Or maybe you want me to fuck that cute little tailhole of yours.."
He waited for her to decide.

(after this round of sex, okay?)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:07 am

"please take me doggy style, make me howl like the bitch in heat i am master"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:26 am

"Mmm, my little bitch... Wants it feral, because she wants to be mated, because she's a slut..."
He spanked her hard again, pushing her onto her paws and knees, mounting her and mating her rump hard and fast right from the start.
"Bark like a bitch in heat for your master!" He commanded.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:13 pm

i make loud barking sounds as you mate me hard and faster my wet pussy milking your hard cock as you take me
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:12 pm

Damius growled and bit and nipped her neck and shoulders dominantly, his paw rubbing her clit as his cock twitched inside her, mating her like a feral.
"Mmm, my feral little bitch... Talk to your master, tell me how i feel inside you, slut..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:34 am

"ahhh you feel so perfect inside me master ohhh yess i can fill you filling me up inside master"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:30 pm

Damius' paws both engulfed her breasts, holding and rubbing and squeezing the soft flesh as he pounded the dragoness' tight rump.
"Cum for me bitch... Cum and have all your master's lovely babies for him..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:48 am

i roar out loudly as i climax my pussy milking your cock hard and milk leaking from my breasts

"AAAHHH MASTER DAMIUS!!!!!"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:29 pm

He roared ferally as hilted in her and came, cock throbbing inside her tight, wet sex as his warm ropes of seed spilled between her walls and into her belly.
"Mmm, precious slut..." He purred, gently scritching her head.

(Timeskip now?)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:15 pm

(sure but can you do the description particurly about how our relationship unfolds between us)
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:31 pm

(Oh, something like this, you mean?)

Damius and Astilabor's feral rutting continues for most nights, until they notice her belly begining to swell. Overjoyed, Damius works extra hard to make Astilabor's life easy until her eggs are laid, and still makes a monumental effort to help her afterward, as their two children begin to grow.
Years later, on the children's 12th birthdays, Damius and Astilabor agree to introduce their two children (one male, one female) to sex, by mating them. They decide they want more children then, but they want to mate with their current children and not ech other, because they're just dirty like that.

Damius holds Astilabor's paw as they walk downstairs; their private world centre has been fitted with a large mansion of metal at this point, just because that's what they've been used to.
"I can't wait to take my little girl's innocence..." He hummed, almost skipping with excitement as he imagined her pure, untouched sex lips.

(Can you do names, though? I'm bad with names.)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:45 pm

"yeah and i can't wait till my son fuck me, i noticed that he has a talent for green and white magic but making hima powerful cleric/shaman but as with all people you can never tell if they have a spark or not, at the very least he will become a real legend in his own right."
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:19 am

Damius smiled.
"And my Blu/White little angel... She's so intelligent and innocent and pure... Daddy's going to take that from her, and make her his gorgeous little sex toy..."
He hummed as they arrived at their children's room.
"Kids?" He called, "Daddy and Mummy have something very special to show you..."
The two dragonlings are there immediately.
The male beams up at his mother.
"What is it, Mummy? What do you have for me?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:27 pm

me: "me and your father feel its time you two learned about sex, but rather than give you a boring lecture of which you will properly forget have of it, we are going to show you first hand so Matthew your with me and Gabriel your with your father."

*both kids go red in the face as they realise what is happening clearly nervous about this but they pair up as i tell them to*
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:04 am

Damius smiled and put his arm around Gabriel's shoulder, leading her to his and Astilabor's bedroom, leaving Astilabor and Mathew to the children's room.
Damius sat Gabriel onto his bed, rubbing her shoulder gently.
"So, My Gabriel... I like to think I've been a pretty good Daddy to you over the years. But I have to be honest with you now; your mother and I have always wanted a big family. So we had you two so we could have more babies with you. I hope you don't feel used... That's the nitty-gritty. Now we can start the fun."
He started to slowly massage her sex.
"Feels good, doesn't it?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:17 am

Gabriel: "ohhh mm yess is that why we don't wear clothes when we are at home so you can enjoy the sight of our naked bodies?" you can feel her little slit starting to get wet as you rub it

me: meanwhile i have merged to two small beds into one big king-size bed and added 4 big posts and a hanging curtains as well and changing the sheets with my magic to make my son's first time truly special "this is the bed that is now going to be in this room cos from now on you and your sister will either be sleeping with us or each other and have sex as often as you like, which if i know your father will be at least every night is not nearly all the time"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:17 am

Damius smiled.
"Yes it is, my dirty girl..."
He kissed her cheek, his cock starting to slide from his sheath.
"Have you ever seen a male when he's hard before?"
He laid back and stroked himself a little, letting her come and look at his hard maleness.

Mathew blushed and approached his mother, taking her paw.
"Mum, I..." He blushed and looked down, his little pink tip poking from his black-scaled sheath, "I've been... Touching myself... For a year now..."
He looked up at her.
"Please, don't be ashamed of me... And really? Every night?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:24 am

Gabriel: "well um yes dad me and Matthew have some times watched you and mum do it, sorry we were just so curious is all" she leans in close to look and smell it before reaching out to touch it gently

me: "I'm glad not ashamed sweetie its good to play with yourself, not that i need to with your father as horny as he is and now you won't have to play by yourself any-more, do you like the idea of being able to have sex when ever you want it?"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:41 am

Damius laughed.
"Oh, you naughty girl! I always thought you were my innocent little girl, but now I know you're a dirty slut, just like your mother..."
He gently petted her.
"Mmm, feel free to touch, sweetie..."

Mathew smiled, taking her paw.
"Yeah... Well, I guess? I don't know... Is it better than touching yourself?"
He looked up at her; his mother was amazingly attractive, but he was embarassed to admit it.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:20 am

Gabriel: she nods and keeps touching your growing erection as she keeps inhaling your scent which makes her wetter for you and makes her more aroused. then remembering what she once saw her mom do she licks it as if to taste it then licks it again and again.

me: "much better here lie down and i'll show you what i mean" lieing you down i lean into your groin and lick over your cock slit to get out your errection
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next