new magic the gathering RP

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Re: new magic the gathering RP

Post  astilaborshadow on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:19 pm

Gabriel: "a sex toy daddy one that you can use on me and maybe use it to motivate me to be a better slut for you"

me: i climax again with a loud roar cumming on command as i scream out "ahhh master mathew i love how you treat me like your own slut ohhh yesss i love taking your babies deep into me!!!"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:03 pm

Damius thought for a moment, then drew a globule of metal up from the floor, forming it into a large, thick canine cock.
"This what you're after? Wait, hold on..."
He turned and drew up much more metal, shaping it like a master sculptor into a large dog, slightly bigger than her. He attatched the enormous cock to it, and with a wave of his paw it's eyes lit up, and it was alive.
"Your toy, my gorgeous little slut, it a big, horny dog... It's going to fuck your pussy while I fuck your mouth... Now get off that bed and onto your paws and knees, slut."
When she did, the dog would sniff her sex, licking it from her clit to her tailhole.
"Thank Master for giving his slut such a good toy, and tell him what you'll do with it, or it won't fuck you..." Damius stroked her.

Matthew pulle out and murred happily.
"Alright, Mum," Hd smiled, "One more round... I'm still horny, but only enough for one more I think..."
He conjured up a collar and put it on her.
"You're my little slut, but you're also my Mum. Tell me how you got into this mess, how you became enslaved by your own son, and how much you've always secretly wanted your little boy's cock..."
He sat on the bed, rubbing himself slowly as she told him her "story".

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:49 pm

Gabriel: after getting into position and raising her wagging tail for the metal dog she looks up at you with eyes full of love and submission

"thank you daddy for the best toy in the world i love it so much, i'm going to let it fuck and use me for as long and as much as you will allow i'm not addicted to sex daddy"

me: "hmmm well it all started with a promise i made to your father, we agreed that any girls i have will be fore him to use as he see fits and i would get the boys, but i guess i like being submissive far too much to be in control and as we had sex more times you became more confidant and aggressive so that now you are in control and i am owned by you as your slutty milk cow slave"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:04 am

Damius laughed and scritched her neck.
"I think you are a bit addicted to sex, my little slut... But tht's okay. I love you for it... And it'll make me lots more lovely little girls to fuck... You want Daddy to fuck the daughters he gives you?"
He stood in front of her maw, and let her lick his cock as the dog lined up at her sex, ready to begin the session after she answered her father and master.

Matthew smiled, petting his slave and mother.
"So, when you have my babies, you'll probably fuck them too, won't you?" He grinned.
"I want boys from you. I want to watch them fuck you, fill all your slutty holes with two, maybe even three cocks each. I want every one of your holes to be stretched to the limit with cock, and I know you want that too. So you're going to have three baby boys for your master, aren't you?"
He spanked her.
"Perhaps I'll let you lick my cock... Treat me with your tongue, slut, and secure your place below me, and all the males you birth for me..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum