new magic the gathering RP

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: new magic the gathering RP

Post  astilaborshadow on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:35 pm

"i see, i must have forgotten more than i realised to not remember that, so then i could make a new plane and take those that want to escape Mirrodin there, it going to be tricky to do that and i would need to be free of distractions while i work, let go speak with the other people here to tell them about our plan"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:45 pm

He got up and embraced her, holding her in his arms.
"Okay then, my love," He smiled and kissed her cheek, "Do you know where the settlements are?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:18 pm

"well we are in one now so let find the plains walkers that are here"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:54 am

He nodded, taking her paw.
"Okay, then. Do you know any here or should we just look?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:40 am

"well i know that koth and a couple of others are here let go ask them now"

(could you RP some of them for this scene please, i'll RP two of them is you RP the other two, there are 4 in total including koth)
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:58 am

(Sure, but you can RP Koth as I dislike him.)

In a tent towards the fringe of the camp, 4 planeswalkers, one of each tribe of mirrodin (Except the Moriok) were conversing about thestate of affairs.
"This is nonsense," A vedalken observed, "You can't expect to just throw yourself at the phyrexians and survive!"
A female cat spoke up.
"Yes, but we can't stand by and wath our home be destroyed either!"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:19 am

(so i'm RPing koth i'm assuming he is a hot blooded reckless sort of person, what would the other character be like?)

koth: "i agree, while there is still strength in my body i'll fight the phyrexian horde with everything i have and i know many other Vulshok that feel the same way"

me: "then your leading your-self and others to their deaths or a fate worse than that, in case it hasn't gotten thought that thick skull of yours yet, the phyrexians have won this plane is lost perhaps beyond all healing"

koth glares at me with disdain "just the kind of talk i would expect from a outsider, why should you care about our problems"

me: "ha that's rich coming from you koth was it not you that requested help from other plainswalkers to help you against the phyrexians in the first place and i was one of the first to come and help you and i have given it my all to try an save this plane but now that the war is lost we should do the right thing and think of the future of the people that are still un-tainted"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:34 am

(.Sylvok, green aligned so they'd be siding with you since they'd like to let things run their course naturally.)

Damius stood by and sighed, still tinkering with the orb.
The vedalken saw it and became excited, watching an listening as they tossed ideas back and forth.

The feline was more involved in the argument.
"Though fighting is the honourable thing to do, I can't forsake my people... I am torn."
She sighed and listened to the arguments, trying to make up her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:46 am

Sylvok: "well it is the way of nature to let think turn out as they will and in this case it was meant to be that the phyrexians would win the war but all is not lost there is one who has for unknown reasons become immune and uses her abilities to cure the taint in others"

me: "yes i know of this person too but so too do the phyrexians and she has a high price on her head, and even if we did work together here the simple fact is that we are outnumbered 10 to 1 and eventually we would lose, but i have a plan which is to evacuate the survivors to another plane where we can rebuild our forces while our enemy is currently distracted in a 5 way power struggle"

koth: "it still sounds like cowardly retreating to me and how exactly do you plane to evacuate all the survivors when they can't plains-walk themselves?"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:46 am

The vedalken interrupted then.
"It's ingenius! This dragon plans to temporarily open a portal to another plane by destroying the suns and using the mana from them! It's absolutely brilliant!"
The feline piped up again.
"I agree with Miss Astilla. I think we should leave until we can amass enough force to overwhelm the phyrexians or the plane can be destroyed."
She sighed.
"Koth, it is a cowardly move, yes. But it is a move we must make if we want to win this war."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:00 am

me: "its not all of my plan, for those that don't know i became a plainswalker before the mending so i am able to make a new plane, my hope is to make the portal reach this new plane with will be shaped in the image of the mirrodin and if we can reach karn and get his help with this plan it will hopefully be the mirrodin that you all know and love, the obvious danger is that should the phyrexians discover what we are planing they will surely seek to follow us there and corupt this new plane as well as the last of the survivors and us too so its likely that there will be much fighting involved"

koth:"well if your all going to vote against me and since you seem to still need my help i will help guard your cowardly retreat but i will not promise you that i will follow you and the same goes for my men"

Sylvok: "since this plane has not yet been made would you welcome any input from us as to how we would like the plane to look like?"

me: "well to begin with the plane will be very plain like a blank canvas and over time i would shape it so that it will be to everyone's liking so i would like any input that people have."
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:54 am

The feline nodded.
"I think we should just stick with what we had, minus the Mephidross. Razorgrass fields, the Tangle, the Chain and the Grid... And maybe a glimmervoid basin... Anyone else have any suggestions?"
She sighed and looked down.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:01 pm

me: "well maybe we should see about organising the survivors to bring them there and we should also try to contact karn to see if he can help us"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:19 pm

"Okay, well maybe you 4 can gather the survivors and Astilla and I can go find Karn?"
Damius suggests, sidling up to the dragoness.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:38 pm

koth: "fine i'll tell my people of your plan but i'm sure most of them will want to stay as well"

Sylvok: "i too will bring this new to my people i'm sure many will be glad to hear of this plan"

me: "lets head out damius we have a long journey ahead of us"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:41 pm

Damius kissed her cheek.
"The longer, the better. The loner it is, the more time I get to spend with my beautiful mate."
He kissed her again and put his arm around her waist.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:50 pm

i murr when you do this out of ear shot and sight "sadly we will need to be on our guard otherwise we could be in a lot of trouble"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:44 pm

He cocked his head at her.
"I wasn't planning on mating with you... I just want to be with you. It makes me feel good."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:14 pm

"oh yeah me to my sexy mate"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:19 pm

"So do you know where Karn is at present?"
He started to walk with her, his paw still wrapped around her waist.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:07 pm

"i have an idea and there are currently 2 phyrexian armies between us and karn which are fighting each other, normally this would be a problem but for us we can do this"

i using my power i make a small portal appear with a mirrodin landscape visible on the other side of it, i pull us though it and we appear on the other side of the feild where the 2 phyrexian armies are busy fighting each other

"there we go now its just a day's walk to where karn is unless you want us to fly there?"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:36 am

He shook his head.
"No, walking is fine, as long as we aren't going to be attacked or anything."
He kissed her cheek and started walking.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:23 pm

the journey goes with out incident and we reach the place where i heard that karn and a few other plains walkers are at

(could you RP as karn in this scene?)
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:11 pm

(There seem to be a lot of planeswalkers around on this plane.)

Karn was sitting in a tent, discussing with some others about what they should do about they Phyrexian takeover.
Damius called, "Excuse me?" Before pulling back the curtain, holding it for Astilabor before going inside himself. He bowed his head to Karn.
"My appologies for interrupting, but we need your help, Karn."
He stood up. "With what?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:12 pm

"with evacuating the remaining un-infected survivors from mirrodin to a new plane that i'll will be making in the likeness of how mirrodin used to look before the Phyrexians appeared here"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next