Strange Changes. (Me&Wyrd)

Go down

Strange Changes. (Me&Wyrd)

Post  Akumamika on Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:21 pm

Lucy felt like she'd been hit by a freight train. Herhead was throbbing and she was struggling to breath right. She lifted her hand to her head and felt something plastic in her mouth, she gagged pulling it out and realized it was a bre\thing tube. She was in hospital? Sitting up she didn't feel like she was on a bed or anything. Her ears touched something cold and she yelped looking up, she was in a cage, but how did her ears touch the roof without her head touching it? Looking around she found a bowl of water and looked in letting out a loud cry when she saw her reflection. She was not in her body. Looking at herself she saw black paws, furry chest, stubby legs with long feet. she paniced and put her paws to her head not realizing she released a wild energy ball till she was blasted out of the cage and alarms sounded. She fled as quick as she could with some evil looking pokemon chasing her. She went straight out of a window and landed hard in the back of a truck unconcious.

The truck parked in a small village and unloaded it's small cargo, Lucy was pulled out and handed over to the first person to walk by.
Akumamika
Admin

View user profile http://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange Changes. (Me&Wyrd)

Post  Wyrd on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:37 am

Kevin had never been the best trainer, having not even caught a wild pokemon yet and still having to trusted starter Pokémon, Cyndaquil. Although they were the best of friends, Kevin and Cyndaquil could not win a Pokémon battle or competition to save they're lives. It was seeming to a usually optimistic Kevin that they would be going nowhere near his dream of being a gym leader and someday a Pokémon breeder.

It was another Saturday of sadness as Kevin and Cyndaquil walked home after yet another loss to the hands by one of the trainer at the local gym. All seemed hopeless to Kevin, but then, out of the corner of his eye he saw Mr, Labrie pull park his truck at the side of his home and opened up the tail gate to reveal an unconscious Lucario laying still. "What the heck is this doing in my truck?" Mr, Labrie said as Kev and Cyndaquil walked up. "S... She looks hurt! I can take her to the Pokémon center for you if y-"

"Keep her for all I care. As long as it's out of my truck i don't really care."

Kevin gave a slight nod and quickly scooped her up in his arms and hustled over a few blocks to the Village Pokémon center. She was light and very easy to carry he thought as he entered the center and was greeted by Nurse Joy, who could tell by the look of the Lucario that she needed healing. "Please, allow me to take her to the healing area." Kevin handed her to the Nurse with no question; the only thing on his mind was getting the little Lucario better. Kavin took a seat as Nurse Joy disappeared in the back with Lucario, and waited for word on her condition.

Wyrd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:25 pm

Lucy looked up seeing this guy carrying her but had no will to attempt to speak to him, passing out once more as they got into the pokecentre. While she was being treated she spoke to herself in her mind, when the image of the guy came into her head. "Who are you?" She asked, not really expecting an answer.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyrd on Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:05 am

Kevin had been sitting in the lobby of thr pokecenter for who knows how long. As he was about to nod off, he herd a voice in the back of his mind ask 'Who are you?' Kevin instantly snapped awake with a star and looked around, only seeing Cyndaquil sleeping in the chair beside him. "Hello?" He said, half heartedly. After around 10 minutes nurse joy emerged from the back with Lucario craddled in her arms.

"How is she?" Kevin asked "Oh, she'll be just fine, she just needs a little rest is all. She should start coming to in the next few hours or so." Nurse Joy said with a uplifting smile as she gave the little Lucario to Kevin. He looked down at her for a few minutes before looking up to Nurse Joy and giving her a smile and a nod. After that, Kevin began his 15 minute walk home with Lucario in his arms and Cyndaquil following close behind.
Wyrd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:30 am

Lucy laid still in his arms slowly coming to. She felt so warm and comfortable she didn't want to move. In her mind she could almost see him, she tried to talk to him again. "Did you save me?" She asked him, her tail started to wag over his arm.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyrd on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:45 pm

Kevin stopped suddunly as he herd a voice in his head, the same voice from before too. He lloked down at the Lucario as she began to come to a bit. "Did... did you say something, Lucario?" Kevin looked behind him to see Cyndaquil giving him a confused look. After a few more moments of waiting for an awnser, Kevin dicided he must have been really tired of todays events to be hearing such voices. When he got home, he rushed past his Mom prepareing supper in the kitchen and went straight into his room and closed the door. He then set the little blue pokemon in his arms down gently on his bed, pulling the covers to rest atop of her as he did. "I'm gonna go see what Moms cooking, okay Cyndaquil? You stay here and keep Lucario company." With that, Kevin was out the door, leaving his Cyndaquil watching over his new pokemon.
Wyrd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:03 pm

Lucy heared him reply but he said lucario, didn't he see that she was a girl? A human girl. She groaned but felt so warm and comfortable under the covers she didn't say anything for a while. A few minutes after Kevin went down stairs Lucy woke up and yawned, going to get off the bed thinking it was all a bad dream stopped suddenly. This didnt look, or smell like her room. It smelled like a guy's room, and a pokemon trainer by the looks of it. She spotted a cyndiquil standing in the room and when it rushed at her she squeeked and jumped back over the bed, crshing into the wardrobe and hiding inside it.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum