Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

demon's new toy: the captive angel (for me and Akumamika)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

demon's new toy: the captive angel (for me and Akumamika) Empty demon's new toy: the captive angel (for me and Akumamika)

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:10 pm

melisa was flying over the new growing city of London invisible to the mortals that lived there. as one of the angels that had been assigned there is was her duty to watch over it and hunt down any demon that would try to corrupt the people that lived there, just a few moments ago she had picked up the trail of one such demon and she followed it to a big rich looking house, effortlessly she flys though the solid wall at the top of the expensive house with out a trace and land on the top floor, as soon as she land she is stuck by an intense and blinding pain and a trap is sprung and soon melisa passes out to the sound of a evil malevolent chuckle.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

demon's new toy: the captive angel (for me and Akumamika) Empty Re: demon's new toy: the captive angel (for me and Akumamika)

Post  Akumamika Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Shariss, knew there would be one coming soon, so she had traps allready set in place for this newcommer. Hearing the imobalization trap being triggered she chuckled to herself before coming out of the shadows to the fallen angel.

When the angel came to she would find herself in a dungeon like room with candles along the floor and walls rendering her powerless. Shariss had chained the angel to a pivitable table and moved her so she was upside down, where she would realize she was naked. "Greetings sweetheart, I thought angels would know better then to enter a demon's lair without thinking, you new?" She asked, leaning on the table while her claw slowly slid up and down her thigh.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

demon's new toy: the captive angel (for me and Akumamika) Empty Re: demon's new toy: the captive angel (for me and Akumamika)

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:22 pm

as i come to my eyes glance around in shock my mind refusing to accept that this is even happening

"this, this can't be real i must be having a nightmare, there is just no way that me a angel could be defeated by a demon"

i close my eyes trying to will myself to wake up.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Shariss smirked and slid her claws further down over the angel's stomach, teasing her. She looked too good to destroy too quickly, this demon wanted a little fun first. "Oh but it is happening my sweet, open yur eyes, enjoy this."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:28 am

"how can i enjoy this or anything with a demon, we are enemies"

i reply opening my eyes before i start to relise the nice feeling that your giving me

"no! stop that! stop that at once!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:54 pm

"Mmm your lips say no but your body just screams yes." She smirked, sliding her claws around the angel's nipples. Her tail pulled a lever so the bed was flat once again and Shariss straddled her lap and slid her incredably long tongue over her stomach.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:06 pm

"ahhh no please don't stop this isn't right i shouldn't be doing this ahhh noooo!!!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:16 pm

"No you shouldn't but you love this don't you." She smiled and slid her tongue into the angel's sweet sweet sex.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:36 pm

"ahhh nooo please stop its too weird ahhh ohhh mmmm ohhhhh nooooo!!!" my body shiver in pleasure as the feeling overwhelm me making my protests become weaker and weaker to your maniplulations.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:01 pm

I chuckle evily and force my tongue so deep inside you and my mouth closes over your sex, nibbling teasingly at your lips.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:00 am

the pleasure becomes too much stopping me from speaking as i start to buck me hips back against you unable to control my body as i let out gasps of pleasure as you play with my body.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:15 am

Moans softly as I keep licking and sucking at your sweet pussy, then slide my tongue all the way up to between your breasts, slipping my fingers inside you and circling them around.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:42 am

i scream out as you find my g-spot and focus on it nearly making me cum while the slimly feel of your long tongue both revolts me and arouses me as it licks over my soft fragile skin
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:03 pm

Smirks and kisses you deeply while pushing my fingers in deeper and harder, wriggling them inside you more.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:39 pm

i strain to stop myself from cumming for you still trying to resist you and i get right to the edge of climax as i pant hotly like a over heated dog my eyes screwing up in an attempt to fight against the pleasure.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:54 pm

Moved my head and whispered into your ear. "Stop fighting sweetheart, it will get better if you relax and let it happen." I lick and tease your ear softly.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:57 pm

at this i scream out at the top of my voice "ahhhhh nooooo!!!!!" as i climax around your finger my pussy soaking them in my juice as i go back to panting hard
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:14 pm

"ooooh how delicious, I made my little angel cum so quickly." I lick my fingers clean in front of you and get up on the table, kneeling over your head. "Your turn now sweetheart. Go ahead it won't bite."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:25 pm

i make a disgusted face and turn away "never i didn't even want you to do that to me in the first place"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:29 pm

"Aww but you made such wonderful sounds, I think you enjoyed it more then you want to admit." I srtoke your hair a little, then release a pheramone heavy scent to try and arouse you further.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:35 pm

my eyes water a bit as i inhale the pheramones as my hot arouse body become even hotter to the point of burning up but still i resist but look about to crack any moment.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:44 pm

Smiled more and rubbed my tail over your stomach gently, teasing you into submitting. "Aww come on sweety, play with me, I wont tell anyone you enjoyed it."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:00 pm

i gasp again as you rub me with your tail and move my head a little closer but just manage to stop myself from licking you there.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:05 pm

I keep rubbing you with my tail, sliding it between your legs and teasing you. "Don't keep me waiting sweetie, im not a patient demon."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:11 pm

this i enough to coax me to bury my face in your snatch as i begin to eagerly lick and suck on you there my eyes tearing up as i can't stop myself from servicing your pussy
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next