close encouter of a sexy kind

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: close encouter of a sexy kind

Post  Guest on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:43 pm

"O-okay..." He blushed and stuttered, slowly taking off to reveal what no-one expected.
This young, shy feline had the most enormous cock any of them had ever seen. It was easily 12 inches, a real monster in terms of furres sizes. He was thick, to boot. The cock almost didn't suit him.
"Um... I'm not too small or anything..." He blushed, slowly pushing himself between your walls, and rocking his enormous cock in and out of you slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:13 pm

i giggle at your comment

"no hun your a very good size, most males would love to have a cock as big as that mmm and you feel soo good inside me"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:42 pm

The feline blushes and smiles shyly, starting to thrust into you slowly.
"Um... Could you maybe... Talk dirty to me? I wanna hear your voice, if that's okay..."
He leant forward and stretched to steal a kiss from you, moving to suck on one of your nipples, hoping it was okay to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:06 pm

"ohhh yeah baby i fucking love that ohh your making my pussy so wet kitty cat, you well hung feline stud mmm harder baby fuck this bitch harder and fill her with your kitten cream"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:15 am

The other boys are hard again from your words, and amuse themselves by cheering their feline companion on.
With encouragement from all three of them (especially from you and your dirty talk), the feline begins to pound you fast and hard.
The feeling for you is out of this world. The feline's enormous cock hits all your deep pleasure spots, and the speed and girth of him is too much for you. He makes you cum, and feels you do so, but powers so well into you that he makes you cum again.
*Hate to interrupt,* The ooze speaks to your mind, *But he's exceptionally good at making you cum. Shall I hypnotize him so you can have him as your pet?*

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:20 pm

*ahh yes master please do* i reply back in my mind to you as i climax over and over again from this well hung kitty cat

"ahhh babies i can't stop cumming this i the best feeling ever i love it"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:35 am

The slime briefly makes you throw your arms around thefeline, kissing him so a small part of it could enter his mouth. The ooze immediately secreted a hormone to hypnotize the feline.
The feline continues to ram his enormous, rock-solid cock into you, until you cum again, which makes him cum too.
His load matches his size. He cums hard in you, his massive cock twitching as an enormous volume of hot, gooey cum is emptied into your belly.
"Oh..." The feline moaned as he laid over you, stroking your face.
"Mmm... You're amazing..."
He kisses you gently, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:46 am

i murr and kiss back resting with you after having 3 orgasms one after the other with the feline "mmm your pretty good yourself i loved that baby"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:50 am

The hormones begin to work on the cat, and he pulls out of you,sidling up to you.
"Mmm... I want to do this again... Can I... Hang around you for a while?"
His friends look at him strangely, but he looks at them defensively.
"Mine." He hugs you, and they leave.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:24 am

"mm you want to go again sexy? sure i'm up for that, how do you want me this time?"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:31 am

The feline's brain was infiltrated by the slime.
"I know what's in your belly; it's a slime alien. Get it out. I want to fertilize you with my seed, not just waste it..."
The feline shook his head.
"I... Um... I mean... Doggy style?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:25 am

"mmm sure lets do that" then i whisper to the feline "its not me who controls the slime alien, if you want to knock me up then you will have to convince the slime to let you"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:33 am

"Can you tell it I wanna talk then?" He asked, stroking your pussy lips affectinately, "I wanna make babies with you, and I can't do it while it's there... Don't you wanna be knocked up, you dirty girl?"
This was clearly the ooze part talking, but it was hat the feline wanted to say, but couldn't.
"What's your name?" He asked, rubbing your clit.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:13 pm

"mmm oh the ooze can hear you clearly and its letting you speak more freely than you would other wise, my name is gloria and i would love to have your babies"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:24 pm

The feline put his lips to her pregnant belly, and spoke.
"Alien, take us back to this female's home... I want you to leave her body so I may fill her womb with my seed and make her pregnant."
*Is this what you want too, my Astilabor?* The alien asked, *If so, I will oblige you, but I will still need to be fed, and so I will need the sexual energy of you and the feline.*

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:34 pm

*yes i want this and i'm sure we will both be happy to feed you and so will our children when they are old enough* i reply to the alien creature
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:41 pm

*Very well then*
It took over control of her body, lifting the feline, and quickly flying him back to your home. It then entered your bedroom, emerging from your sex and falling into a puddle on the floor. It then tucked itself out of the way to watch, but kept it's influence over the feline.
"Good..." The cat purred, "Now, on your paws and knees... I will mate you like a feral, you naughty girl..." It's big cock was hard and ready to go.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:16 am

i smile happily as i get into the position my tail lifting out of the way to expose my wet sex to you showing that i'm ready to be mated as if i was in heat. "mmm yess give it to me you well hung cat"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:27 am

The cat knelt, first kissing your sex lips, drinking down your fluids and nuzzling your soft rump, before getting up and pushing his monstrous cock into you, starting to thrust into your sex.
"Mmm, dirty slut..." He murred, "Ready to have my babies? I'm gonna plent them in your belly..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:47 pm

"ohhh yess plant them deep in me fill me with them i want it bad!!!"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:33 pm

The feline murred, warm cock penetrating her depths, hitting all her pleasure spots as he fucked her hard and fast.
"Mmm, yeah... You want to hve all my babies, don't you, slut? You want to have as many babies as you can to me, because you're a dirty, slutty baby factory, aren't you?"

(Can you make her say 'breed me'? I think that would be really hot...)

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:18 am

i moan out louder rocking back harder and faster as you fuck me "ahhh yess breed me!! breed you slutty baby factory!!!"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:30 am

The feline's cock twitched inside her, and he grabbed her ass hard, thrusting like wild into her. His gigantic cock hit her like a train as he came, the head of it pushing open her cervix painfully so he could empty his cum directly into her womb.
"Yeah..." He panted, "Take my babies deep in you... Take my babies so you can grow them and have them for me, my dirty slut..."
He began to stroke her like a pet dog, scritching behind her ears to make her purr.
"Do you like being my pet?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:26 am

"murrr ahhhh yess master i love being your pet and i love being filled with your babies"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:44 pm

The feline murred.
"That's right... You're my little pet... You're gonna be nice and full for me, full and round and bulging with my babies..."
He rubbed her belly, murring.
"I wonder if that slime can speed up the process... I want you big and round and full of milk so I can fuck you and drink from you..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum