The Ooze news (Astilabor and I)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: The Ooze news (Astilabor and I)

Post  astilaborshadow on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:29 am

the tentacle changes into a cock while you feel something rub over your tail hole

*mmm good bitch boi suck me while i ride your cock mmm do you want me to fuck you too my little bitch?*
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:20 pm

He nodded eagerly.
'Yes mistress! Fuck me like the dirty slut I am!'
He moved his paws, wrapping them around the tendril in his mouth, stroking it as he sucked it, the pink ooze it was made of sweet on his tongue.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:23 am

the little tentacle at your tailhole pushes into you slowly and gently stretching you out there as i start to fuck your muzzle and ride your cock harder and faster

*goood bitch boi, my little bitch boi, you love your mistress don't you bitch boi.*
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:11 am

Damius rocked against the tentacle in his ass, chewing the tentacle in his maw playfully.
'Oh, Mistress' He thought to it, 'I'm your dirty little bitch, Mistress! Fuck me harder, my gorgeous, sticky mistress! I wanna feel your goo deep inside me, filling my tight little ass!'
He moved his paw to the ooze on his cock, pawing himself harder.
'Mistress, make me cum like a dirty boi! I wanna cum again and again!'

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:15 pm

the tentacles in your ass and maw fuck you harder and faster while the one around your pussy milks you harder and faster as well doing all i can to make you cum soon and hard
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:32 pm

Damius cums, his cock twitching as h shoots his warm, sticky load into the slime before him.
'Cum in me!' He thought to the tentacle, wanting to feel like a little sex pet, covered in cum like the dirty boi he was.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:36 pm

the tentacles in your holes explode shooting large amounts of pink gooey cum that tastes like strawberries and cream and make you eve more aroused and keep you rock hard as the tentacles keep working over your body without stopping.
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:41 am

'Oh, gods!' He was starting to lose control of his thoughts, the goo making him want, and feel, nothing more than more sexual pleasure, as his hips started bucking involuntarily into the pink slime.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:49 am

i keep working your body making you have 5 back to back climaxes before i finally let you rest leaving you weak and fast asleep in a lustful dream while i work on combining more with your body.
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:39 pm

At that point, Damius was an unconscious, drooling, sticky mess on his couch, incapable of doing anything at all, between the ooze and his overstimulation.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:06 pm

when you next awake you seem to be back to normal only that you now seem to be dressed in some normal clothes of your own then you hear the familiar voice in your head

"good morning damius, sleep well?"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:58 pm

Damius got up groggily.
"I didn't so much sleep as I did pass out," He said grumpily, getting up to make breakfast.
"I'm still angry at you for not asking permission to live inside me. That wasn't fair at all. I probably would have let you if you'd told me you needed it and that you'd pay me in pleasure, but you should have asked and I'm angry that you didn't."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:07 am

"well pleasure is not all i can do for you sexy Damius, besides its too late for me to leave now so we lets just move on with our life together."
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:19 am

"You could appologise..." He growled unhappily.
"You've destroyed my body. I can't do anything I want, now! I can't find a mate, I can't have children, I can't get a job, all because I'm filled with you! And you aren't even going to say you're sorry?"
He unhappily made himself toast, wolfing it down in one bite.
"What else can you do, then?"
He sighed, flopping back onto his couch.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:48 am

"i can make you much stonger, faster nearly impervious to damage, you can still reproduce as well and find a mate it won't bother me at all"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:36 pm

Damius pouted.
"I was happy the way I was..."
He perke up a little when he heard he could still find a mate.
"Really? How? I thought you took over my body?"
He looked down, then back up.
"One thing I would like... Can you excrete a pheremone or something that would make members of the opposite sex extremely aroused by me? I'd like that..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:29 am

"sure that's easy to do and while i can make your body move as i want it you are also in control of both your own and my body so you can now do things that you could not before."
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:12 am

"Hmmm..." He thought.
"So... How difficult do you think it would be to assemble a harem? I'd really like a collection of females all to myself..."
He smiled as he thought of a myriad of gorgeous, buxom females, waiting at his beck and call to pleasure him.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:26 pm

it should be quite easy depends on if you want the females brainwashed so that they enjoy serving you or if you want their reason to be blinded by a strong infatuation or whatever it is you want to do to them.
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:02 am

He thought some more.
"I think I'd like one female infatuated with me so I can mate her and have my children with her... The others I'd like to just have as sexual pets and servants..."
His thoughts took a more sinister turn.
"What ages are we talking about here? Because I can pull some strings to get some girls from a school... Could you infatuate 12-year-olds for me?"
He chuckled malevolently, imagining himself being fondled and pleasured by 5 flawless, young 12-year-olds.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:24 am

*sure, i could make up something that you could drug them with to make them super horny for you*
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:40 am

"Not just horny, but subservient, unquestioning, and unconditional. I want them to be mine forever."
He smiled as he remembered; it was a Tuesday today. A school day. And it was early, so the children would only just be getting to school...
"How long would it take to make the pheromones? Could I start heading over there now?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:03 pm

*yeah i can make it in a matter of seconds*
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:33 pm

"Excellent."
Damius dressed himself and got into his car, driving hurriedly to the school.

When he arrived, he went into the office, and got to the principle's office by slipping some money under peoples paws.
"Hello there," He smiled, "I represent a psychological group from out of town, and I was wondering if I could come and select 5 of your girls for psychological analyses. Would you mind?"
The principal looked skeptically at him.
"Why?"
Damius chuckled.
"Oh, my mistake. I forgot to mention we'll be making a donation to your school. Is $10000 enough?"
He wrote out a cheque and the principal immediately led him to the 6th grade rooms.
"We have lots of 6th graders whom you might take..."
Damius looked in the widows, and eventually picked a black feline, a gold-furred canine, a dragoness, a wolf, and a vixen.
"Thank you. You may leave now."
Damius took the girls to an empty room, then thought to the ooze,
*Okay, can you please make the pheromones now?*

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:12 am

i release the pheromones immediately, which quickly fill the air but are invisible and undetectable to all but the 6 individuals that you have chosen and in a matter of seconds they take full effect on all of them
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum