The Ooze news (Astilabor and I)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: The Ooze news (Astilabor and I)

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:23 am

(Can you rp them please? You won't need to do all of them at once, just when Damius adresses them. And there's only 5.)

*Did it work?* Damius asked the ooze telepathically, before smiling at the girls.
"Girls? Can you introduce yourselves to me, please?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:27 pm

black cat: "i'm saphire cutie and i'm very please to meet you"

she bats her eyelids at you with a lustful look

gold fur canine(what breed?): i'm susan and i'm very pleased yo meet you too

she strikes a suggestive pose adding to her model like figure (young model)

vixen: "you can call me foxy moxy" she giggles and spins 360 so fast that her skirt lifts up so that she flashes her underwear at you

wolf: "i'm natasha and as of just now i have a huge crush on you, your so sexy"

you can almost taste the passion comming from her eyes as she says this

red scaled dragoness: "i'm ruby and... your mine!" with that she pounces on you and starts kissing your face wildly as she begin to quickly undress herself and you"

me: *ooops i think i over did it with her, oh well, live and learn huh, giggles*
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:59 pm

"Arf!" Damius barked as he was pounced, pushing her off.
"Hold your horses, Ruby! I've got a house not too far from here. Do you girls want to come back and live with me? I'll be sure to make sure you're happy, healthy, and most importantly, sexually satisfied."
He smiled, standing up, rubbing Rubby gently to tide her over until they got back to his house.
"Furthermore, I'm going to chose one of you to be my mate, but I'm not sure which of you yet. So just keep that in mind. Because whomever is the most obedient, the most beautiful, and the most interesting, is most likely to be the one I fall for. But though they'll be my mate, I'll always love all of you..."
He smiled and collected his girls into a group around him, walking quickly from the school and back to his car.
"Alright girls. Squash in an I'll take you to your new home."
He got in the drivers side and started the engine, ready to leave once they were all in.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:58 am

all the girls even ruby seem satisfied that they will play some more when they are back at your home and eagerly get into your car all of them looking at you with lust in their eyes and you can smell their arousal very clearly

*well i think that was a job well done on my part don't you think? so which one are you taking as a mate?*
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:40 pm

Damius drove home quickly, scared that his intoxication from their smell would cause him to crash the car.
*As I said, I don't know yet,* He told the slime, *But thank you for that. I appreciate your efforts for me,*
He arrived home, excitedly letting the girls into his home.
"Okay, girls, this is our home. Now we're here, we can have a little fun, but I can't take all of you on at once... Come upstairs and take your clothes off like good girls, and I'll mate all of you in time."
He led them upstairs to his bedroom, stripping himself down to nothing and laying on the bed, hard cock in full view.
"Come lay with me, girls..." He purred, wanting to hold his whole big, feminine pile.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:34 pm

all the girls are quick and eager to get naked for you but ruby is quickest and the first one on the bed so she take the chane to lie on you so she can rub her body over you. the other four follow soon after and join you on the bed doing what they can to stroke over your body and grind themselves on you.
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:40 pm

Damius grins, stroking Ruby's young, firm ass.
"Mmm, Ruby, you're so eager for your master... Turn around and suck me off when I'm ready, and I'll lick your pretty little slit dry...
Sapphire and Susan, I want you girls to get between my legs and kiss each other, but get my balls in the way... Suck my balls, but I wanna watch you two make out around them...
Foxy and Natasha, work each other with your fingers so I can watch. All you girls will get a turn at me, I promise. I want all of your cherries popped by me and me alone by the end of the night. Anyone here had sex before? I hope not, or you'll be going last..." He shook his head, hoping none of them had been taken.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:10 pm

they all reply that they have never had sex before and it shows, they all do what you ask of them but they also make amateur mistakes, this is compensated by the enthusiasm that they all show but ruby is clearly the most eager one to please you and is also the faster learner.
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:11 am

Damius was in ecstasy; all these gorgeous, young females, at his beck and call, beautiful naked bodies, all giving their all to please him and only him.
"Girls..." He moaned, "Master loves you all... His gorgeous collection of girls..."
He leaned forward and began to lick Ruby's virgin slit, loving her enthusiasm.
"Mmm, Ruby... You tell Master when you're ready for your first time... I bet you're the kind of girl who likes it rough..."
His cock spilled pre for Ruby, the sex in the room making Damius' ooze-filled body go into sexual overdrive.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:22 pm

ruby: "mmm i'm ready now sir and yes i would like it rough, fuck me as hard as you like treat me like your bitch anything for you to make you happy"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:22 am

Damius smiled.
"Girls, just... Hang around on the bed. Think of The position you want your first time in."
He picked Ruby up and carried her to the wall, pressing her against it.
"I'm a rapist, and you're my victim. Beg me not to touch your virgin folds." He commanded roughly, kissing her neck and growling.
"Do it or I won't fuck you..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:25 am

she lets out a mock scream before crying out
"no! stop don't touch me leave me alone especially my virgin cunny i'm too young this isn't right!"
she tries to struggle away from you acting like a real rape victim
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:56 am

Damius grinned, kissing her neck and face, growling deeply.
"Mmm, my pretty little angel... You're gonna make a fine mother to my kids, aren't you?"
He pushed himself into her, feeling his cock break her barrier. He started to thrust into her slowly, his pleasure heightened by her act.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:26 am

she moans louder in delight as you take her cherry and pushes back against you help you to fuck her
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:30 am

"Mmm, screw it," He growled, kissing Ruby, "Oh, Ruby, you're so tight, just like I imagined... You love master's dick, don't you? You want it bigger inside you, stretching you wider for him..."
He pushed his hard maleness inside her virgin sex faster, wanting the cute, young dragoness to scream for him.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:30 pm

"ahhh yes master i want that i want you big dick to keep stretching me, opening me wide to accept your babies into me!!!!"

i scream out in pure joy of being with you like this
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:20 pm

Damius thrusted faster and faster, slamming the little dragoness into the wall, before hilting in her and cumming, his warm, thick cum shooting into her womb and fertilizing her young eggs.
"Mmm, Ruby... Take my babies..." He purred, kissing her.
"Girls, new plan!" He announced to the rest of them, "All of you will have my babies! I want to see all of you with big, round bellies, full of my children!"
He kissed Rubby a little more, fondling her immature breasts before lowering her to the floor.
"Alright, who wants my babies next?" He asked, waiting for his next sex toy to come forward.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:32 pm

Natasha the timber wolf strides up to you with a sexy sway of her hips making your hard again quick just from her seductive walk.

"i'm ready to have your babies sir"
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:43 pm

He smiled, picking her up and kissing her.
"You want to suck master's dick first?" He asked, "Or get straight into filling your belly? I wanna make you into a little slut..." He purred, kissing her again, his paw moving to rub her slit.
"My sweet, dirty wolf..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:52 am

"mm can i suck your cock first master so i can taste what will be going into my pussy? maybe you would like to see my eating out ruby too?" she murrs as you rub her slit to make her wet
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:24 am

Damius grinned.
"What a dirty mind... Our babies will be sex monsters... You will eat Ruby out when I'm done fucking you; I want to finger you while you do it."
He put her on the ground, on her knees, poking her cheek with his hard cock and leaving a big wet spot of pre there.
"Suck me. The better you do, the better I fuck you. And think of what position you want me to take you in."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:37 pm

the wolfess smiles and eagerly begins to suck on your cock like a sweet and seeming to enjoy is just as much as one
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:35 pm

Damius murred, bucking forward.
"Yeah... Suck Master's cock... Suck off your master, you dirty little girl..."
He rubbed her head affectionately.
"You want Master to cum on your face?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow on Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:15 am

not taking her mouth off you she nods in reply sucking harder and using a hand to play with your balls
astilaborshadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:34 am

Damius murred louder, scritching her behind her ears.
"Mmm, you're gonna be a bad girl for your master... I love you, Natasha, and I love all of my beautiful girls... My beautiful bad girls..."
His tail moved to stroke her virgin lips.
"Make me cum, my bad girl..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next