Lord of the rings, the three rings. (Private group)Se

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Lord of the rings, the three rings. (Private group)Se

Post  Maeror Daemn on Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:33 am

Ramerox smiled more, his heart leaping miles into the air as he gripped her with passion, pressing her against his body as he kissed her excitedly, his emotions rampant as his hands rubbed down her back and her sides, massaging her body as he kissed her deeply, his joy knowing no bounds at her words of confessing her own heart to him...
Maeror Daemn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:07 pm

Seren felt like she was flying through the air, loving every touch of his and the heat building between them. She kissed him back vigirously and pressed herself closser still, feeling she would dissapear into him if she moved any closser to him. As his hands massaged her body once more she let out a small gasp of pleasure, her insides throbbing slightly at the rising arousal.
Akumamika
Admin

View user profile http://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:28 am

For leverage, Ramerox held her leg against him, raising it high and resting it around his body as he gripped her thigh, lovingly holding it as he kiss deeper, his eyes a flutter as his heart took to the sky with his tongue, licking about her tongue and the roof of her mouth as his passion intensified, his body getting progressively hotter...
Maeror Daemn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:40 am

Seren was loving it, every moment of it, it was simply perfect. She remained like that, locked in his intimate embrace for the rest of the night, altering between light dozing and lightly touching his body as he did hers. Her eyes half closed and hazy, like she was in her own dream world, with just him.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:48 am

Dawn came slowly, slowly enough for Ramerox to enjoy the evening with her. It felt amazing to be in her arms and he never wanted it to end, holding her closely to him as they winked in and out of sleep, the night taking its toll on them as they slept...

But like all good things, it had to end eventually with a blissful morning, but it was not a so pleasant start because when they got up to get dressed for the day ahead, screams came from the citizens of the town, crying out, "Monster! Monster!"
Maeror Daemn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:51 am

Seren woke with a start hearing the screams, hastily pulling on her armour and belt, picking up her weapons and dashing outside. "Ramerox come quick!" She stood outside the inn, looking for the source of the noise and running towards it quickly.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:59 am

"Seren wait!" He tried to stop her, worried for her safety but cursed when she did not stop and took a more direct route, leaping from the open window and glided through the air, using his cloak like a pair of wings and landed beside her when they had found the beast...

Only to find it was not a beast at all. The creature was an adolescent Trent, a little shorter then Seren was and bore a striking resemblance to the Trent they felled previously.

Upon his gliding down towards the Trent, the warriors that were repelling the Trent from entering their town panicked, dropping their weapons and running away, leaving Ramerox and Seren alone with the woodland born...

As they approached it, the Trent when down on its knees, praising,
"O praise the Eternal! I have found you, Dark Valar! I am Rumark, I was the fowl born that faced you in combat, possessed by the Dark Mark. I have come to ask for forgiveness from you..."
Maeror Daemn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:03 am

Seren was stunned by the sight of the small trent and didn't know wether to be on her gaurd or giggle madly, choosing to try and stay quiet. "Uhh you were the one we...Ramerox?" She looked up at him, wondering if he still had the necklace on him. "What should we do?"
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn on Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:16 am

Ramerox would slowly bend down to the Trent, gently placing his hand on its shoulder, "It's alright...I'm sorry for what we had to do...but how are you even here? You were turned to ash..."

"Heh, yes, well, luckily I was able to release a seed from within my body. The seed contained my life energy and allowed me to grow...however, I did not count on remembering all that transpired...or growing as quickly as I have. The mystic ash that was caused from the glyphs fire must've enchanted to ash to retain my spirit and also my memories..."

"That would explain it...and I forgive you..."

Ramerox would then turn to Seren, softly nodding as he smiled, "Just rest easy...he's our friend...our enemy no longer."
Maeror Daemn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:19 am

Seren had never heared of anything like that happening before and nodded to the trent, accepting his appology too. "Allright, since we are up nw, should we make a headstart on our stocking up? I need to find an apothecery for some medicinal herbs. Why dontyou look for food?" She asked him, looking around the small village.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn on Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:34 am

"Ooo! I can help with herbs!" The Trent Rumark billowed, opening his long hands to reveal mushrooms and different plants growing out from his palm, "We Trents can make many plants from ourselves! You will not have to worry about medicine..."

"And you won't have to worry about supplies either!"

A group of angry Humans had appeared behind them, pitchforks raised and torches in their hands, pointing menacingly at them, "Being of the forest and Wraith of darkness, leave our town! We do not want your kind here!"

Ramerox cursed under his breath, using a language these Humans, nor Elves, would understand under his breath and slowly backed away, "I think its best we do as they ask..."

Last edited by Maeror Daemn on Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Arranging code...)
Maeror Daemn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:46 am

Seren looked back at the humans and Rumark closed his hand concealing the herbs and fungus. "The hooded one is right, best not to anger them further." Seren was not one to give in to demands so easily.
"Might I ask what you are afraid of? The trent is a peaceful gaurdian of the forrest and Ramerox.." She stopped herself giving him away. "He is not a bad person, you needn't worry about him."
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn on Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:57 am

"You defend these creatures!? You an Elf, defending a dark-ling and a possessed trunk?" The representative of the people spoke, wielding a a gardening sickle, "Then you too are not better then those flying creatures who come down from the mountains and take away our provisions and our children! Leave us in peace!"

The mob of people then began to draw nearer, howling in protest against them, pressing them closer to the gates as they wielded their weapon viciously and Ramerox knew when the time to run was at hand, taking Seren by the arm and running, the Trent close behind them...
Maeror Daemn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:00 am

Seren followed him closely, frowning slightly. "Those poor people...so frightened and paranoid, it is most upsetting." The trent did his best to keep up, not used to going much faster then a slow walk he panted heavily, jumping forwards each time he took a step.
"W..w...wait...this is..no way to..treat a tree.."
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn on Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:15 am

Ramerox would wait for Rumark now that they were out of town and on the path to the mountain scenery, apologizing to him, "Sorry...which you should probably return to your home in the forest. You have received your apology..."

"Certainly I have..." Rumark agreed, "However...I feel that I must accompany you, for making amends for the trouble I caused you earlier. I do not mean to be so vile...that man he...he was so cursed...I thought he was kind in giving me that necklace, but he was really evil..."

"Do you remember what he looked like?"

The tree furrowed its face in concentration, searching its memory,
"The being...I'm sorry...I could not remember what he looked like...all I remember were his evil...black eyes and the golden tattoos across his skin....much like your own..."
Maeror Daemn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:20 am

Seren stopped suddenly on the path, holding her hand toher forhead as another memory flashed across her mind. That face, the face of the man who gave her her ring, it was swimming in front of her again, she could see faint marks but couldnt make them out clearly enough. She fell to her knees as his voice taunted her, speaking down to her. "Stop it STOP IT!"
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn on Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:28 am

Both Rumark and Ramerox gasped as she hit the ground, Ramerox's eyes widening in terror as he held his arms around her and Rumark sat beside her on her other side, watching as she cried out in pain...

"My love?!" Ramerox spoke to her, trying to shake her out of the vision she was having, "What's wrong?"
Maeror Daemn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:32 am

Seren gulped in air and held onto Ramerox tightly, trying to get her breath back as her vision cleared. "It..it was...the man..the man who gave me my ring...his face was not too clear but I'd know that voice anywhere." She looked up at him not sure what else to say.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn on Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:42 am

"It's alright..." Ramerox cooed to her, helping her stand and helped her onto Rumark's back, which served, more or less, as an a small compartment that allowed her to sit. Though cramped, she would not have to move and the moss acted like comforting pillows against her, "Just take a moment to relax...clear your head..."

Ramerox made a worrisome glance to Rumark, who did so as well...

"Alright Rumark...it looks like you have some knowledge about what is going on. If you want to come, we can use your help..."

Rumark gave a confident nod and Ramerox did as well, turning towards the mountain path before them and began to walk it, knowing little of what coming next...
Maeror Daemn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:54 am

Seren got off him straight away, she was not going to be treated like a child, she knew he ment well but it annoyed her to no end when she was treated like a helpless child. She waled beside the trent and sighed, trying to clear her thoughts and calm down some, twanging the string in her bow out of boredome.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:45 pm

Ramerox softly sighed, allowing her the respite of her own legs as the traveled up the rocky passages, the sounds large birds reverberating all around them and Ramerox, out of caution, kept his blade unsheathed and ready to be used at all times...

From what they heard from the townspeople, it seemed like the rumors about Harpys were true...not he wished that they would not have to combat them in these mountains, for it was their territory...but then he thought better of it...

"How are Harpys taking residence in the barriers to Gondor? Is the King not aware of the suffering of his people?"
The questions he posed were more to himself, trying to find that answer, but he spoke loud enough for Rumark and Seren to comprehend the questions...
Maeror Daemn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:58 pm

Seren heared the question and thought about it herself. "Unless he has called a truce with them allowing them to live here..that or anyone who has seen them has perished before they could get word to him..Or maybe he knows and doesnt know what to do?" She offered, hoping it might ease his thoughts a little. Rumark helped her up a boulder and lifted her up to get a better view of what was ahead. She gasped seeing a nest of bones not too far up.
"Ramerox, I think we are heading straight for th ne-" She was cut off when a pair of sharp talons hoisted her up ot of the trent's grasp. She wacked the harpie in the face with her bow and landed back on the boulder, falling a few feet off it but getting up again.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn on Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:39 am

Ramerox hissed as he saw the Harpy, watching her descend again only this time she came for him, but he was vigilant, crying out, "Stupimagimus!" From his hand coming out a bolt of white energy that stunned the Harpy and she was unable to cry out to her nestlings as he lopped off her head as she fell...

Ramerox stood over her body, watching it carefully for a moment before he went over and made sure the others were alright and said, "We'd best leave. Now. There's no telling where the rest of the pack is..."
Maeror Daemn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:50 am

Seren made it back to him and the trent, looking at the dead harpie. "Yes we should leave, the nest is so very close..perhapse we could go around the north side and get to gondor that way...I hear there is a pass further north..." She looked at Ramerox, smiling a little, the thought of spending more time with him was not all that ba, but with the trent around she felt a bit more embarresed about her affection.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn on Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:56 am

Ramerox had to agree with her and let her take point, guiding them towards the pass while he covered their rear, holding his claymore wearily against any that might approach...the skies were clear...but who knows how long that may continue...
Maeror Daemn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum