Lord of the rings, the three rings. (Private group)Se

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Lord of the rings, the three rings. (Private group)Se

Post  Maeror Daemn on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:45 am

Ramerox's eyes glazed over in the sheer pleasure, the second wave causing the incredible sensation to skyrocket, his load moan escaping his lips as she bit into his shoulder and he cummed inside her, pushing her down hard on his pulsing manhood, thrusting it as high as it would go into her, flooding her inside with his hot seed...

As he came, a brilliant light escaped from her body, the light coming from the spiritual matter that manifested his bodily secretion and it escaped into her like a flood, his mouth hanging open as his eyes slowly closed, lost in the sheer, painful pleasure of her body and the love they shared...
Maeror Daemn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:51 am

The feel of him filling her like that was incredable, indescribeble, the sudden glowing, although frightened her, did not make her flinch or falter. She moved her head and kissed him deeply, sliding her tounge into his mouth and showing him just how much she felt for him at that moment.
Akumamika
Admin

View user profile http://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:32 am

Ramerox kissed her deeply in return, holding her ever closer to him as he slumped backwards, his bare back resting against the ground as he held her on top of him, revolving his tongue around hers for a few, long minutes before he slowly parted lips with her, his breathing heavy from the strain, his heart still hammering in his chest like thunder...

"W-Wow..."
Maeror Daemn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:24 am

Seren lay on his chest happily and kissed him back, moaning softly as her tounge slid over his with ease. She too having some difficulty breathing, smiling down at him before she rested her head on his chest. Closing her eyes for a little bit, smiling when he said that. "Yes. Indeed." She inhaled his scent, lovong it, curling up onto him more.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn on Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:35 am

Ramerox would softly smile, holding her close to him and wrapped themselves in his large cloak, giving them some measure of defense against the cold wind as dawn quickly approached and the embers of the fire died, relaxing as their passion did too, his eyes closing as he snuggled against her...
Maeror Daemn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:09 pm

seren was so relaxed she didn't want to move but the sun had fully risen and was annoyingly in her eyes. She blinked her eyes open and smiled a bit, kissing Ramerox's head gently and rubbed his chest softly. "Wakey wakey, we have to get a move on, we cant stay here forever."
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn on Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:46 am

Ramerox groaned, both in pain and tiredness, his lower area still sore from their love labors and opened his eyes, looking into her eyes as he gave her a tired look, obviously not ready to be awakened, "Must we? I enjoyed last night a little too much..." He then softly chuckled, gently holding her cheek in his hand, "Can't we rest together just a little longer?"
Maeror Daemn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:55 am

Seren blushed and smiled at him, giggling a little at his tired look. "You could charm the birds from the trees you know that?" She said softly, snuggling closser to him, enjoying the warmth their bodies created.

Once they had rested some more Seren reluctantly got up and got dressed, picing up her weapons and tying them to her belt or slinging them over her back. "Well we'd better find that trentand make our way around the mountains.."
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn on Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:36 pm

Ramerox smiled more as she allowed his indulgence, holding her closely in comfort as the sun slowly rose and she made it a priority to get moving, which, indeed, it was time to start getting serious again, even though he wished he could hold onto her form forever...

As he wrapped his clothes around him, the mention of the Trent sent gears spiraling in his mind. True, Trents speaking to other Trents could take a long time, but a whole night? Something smelt fishy about this and he wanted to know why, slowly drawing his blade as he anticipated the worst...
Maeror Daemn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:29 pm

Seren looked back at him and raised her eyebrows at his actions, clicking to what he was thinking. "Do you think he's hurt or just sleeping amongst the other trees?" She asked trying to sound hopeful as she pulled her cloak over her shoulders and tied the clasp.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:03 pm

Ramerox shook his head, looking warily about him, "No...Trents howl when they're hurt...we would've heard him if he was hurt and he certainly wouldn't still be sleeping, not a Trent with that much energy...which leaves--"

Almost in answer to his suspicions, a giant, red scaled dragon breached over the hill side not too far from them, deciding to forgo it's previous cover from them and go in for the kill, the maniacal Trent astride the dragon's back as a swarm of Harpies defended and encircled the dragon, going in for a brutish attack...

"Treachery!" Ramerox cried out instantly at the sight and let loose a few, quick, bolts of fire to distract the dragon and Harpies that were quickly closing in and pushed Seren to the ground, the bolts making the enemies dodge and fly overhead, making some distance before they came around for another charge...
Maeror Daemn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:36 am

Seren pulled her bow ready but hit the ground hard, hitting her head on a boulder quickly loosing conciousness. While she was blacked out she saw a figure standing alone in her mind as if she had been put in a pitch black cell with only a little light showing the figure. She squinted and looked closser, she knew him, but it was hard to recall the memory.
The figure stepped forward offering her a ring, she looked at it and reached out to take it seeing it was allready on her hand, and no longer in his. She blinked and looked back to see him gone but was puled back into an embrace, however it did not feel too comforting.

She looked up at the figure who said nothing and he kissed her quickly before fading into mist, leaving her in the darkness, thinking about what was going on.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn on Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:38 am

Ramerox hesitated when he saw what he had done. He did not mean to do such a thing to her and he was going to wake her up, but the dragon came back around and breathed a great lake a flame from its mouth and he, instinctively, covered his body with his...

He cried out in agony as his body was burned, the fire searing his flesh and burning away his rubes, leaving him shirtless and smoking, his flesh bleeding and charred. The dragon's pass was quick and so was his pain, allowing him to, with difficulty, stand once more, the burns peeling away from his skin as his regeneration kicked only, only to be halted again as one of the lingering Harpys came and swooped him up, digging her harsh claws into his body as she lifted him...

Renewed cries of torment bellowed from his mouth as she cackled insidiously, only to be chortled of into screams of her own as Ramerox, in burning hate, plunged his sword directly up through her abdomen, through her chest cavity and through the back of her neck, causing her cries to sputter as blood sprayed from her mouth and as her body gave way, his sword cutting downwards to splay the wicked woman open...

Ramerox fell and landed on his feet, though the claws were still lodged into his back and he ripped them free from his back, causing new, gaping holes to appear that would've killed or seriously maimed ordinary men and his rage possessed him completely now, his eyes flickering into onyx jewels as his fair turned black, the markings across his body becoming bloody red and twisted to become more tribal markings as his sword became an insidious scythe and he called forth the dragon and its rider, taunting them in a tongue only known to his kind...

((OOC: Sorry I took so long to post. The stupid site wasn't letting me view this page for the longest time and wouldn't let me reply either when I kept trying to hit the reply button. I tried to make this post as long and epic as I could to make up for lost time.))
Maeror Daemn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:26 am

(ooc thats fine used to happen to me often)

Seren's dreams still had her lost in darkness, and she became more paniced as she wandered saround looking for this figure, the only other person here. She could sense him she was sure of it. She bumped into something solid, from behind it looked like Ramerox. She sighed with relief and went to call out to him, but it seemed he couldnt hear her. "Ramerox!" She frowned and touched his shoulder only to have her hand pulled away by something. The Ramerox in front of her turned and faded back to the figure she saw before. His face looking rather smug, he raised a hand to her face and she became paralized with fear.

The figure carressed her cheek and raised her chin slowly, his face moving closser to hers. She didn't want this, she wanted to pull away, wanted to see Ramerox again. The figure must have sensed her thoughts because he reponded by forcing a kiss on her lips, pushing his ice cold tounge into her mouth before he tapped her forhead and she watched the world dissolve around her.

The dragon circled Ramerox before diving straight towards him, his mouth agape and the rush of air built up fuel for his fire. His chesdt swelled and he let forth another bellow of flame, still hurtling towards the ground.

It saw Seren move as she sat up and landed between them, lashing his tail at one and snapping his jsaws to the other.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:27 pm

Ramerox growled in hate as the dragon came between them, the Trent rider cackling and howling as he quickly side stepped the flame. The fire roasted one of the Harpy companions who was not watching where she was flying, crying out in a shrill cry of agony before becoming a burnt corpse on the ground...

"Why do you betray us!" Ramerox called out to the Trent, "Why are you aligned with our enemies?"

He heard no response as the dragon lunged forward once more, clashing its brilliant teeth at him and he deftly dodged it by a hair, the teeth clashing together not more then a foot aware from his face and he quickly swiped at its chin, slicing away a piece of the hard scales and skin underneath that caused the creature to buck, rearing its forward arms in surprise and pain...

As it reared up, Ramerox could clear see Seren awakening on the other side and so he made a quick dash underneath the dragon, rolling beneath it as it crashed back down and he came out from underneath its stern, a steady arm gripping Seren against him and lifted her, dashing forward to safety as the tail blazed behind them and smashed the ground where they once were...

He was able to hide them behind a few boulders that acted as a barrier, keeping the dragon or the swarm of Harpy from seeing them as he examined the bleed bruise on his beloved's head, "Are you alright my love? Are you able to move?"
Maeror Daemn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:42 pm

The dragon danced around in confusion, howling in pain as it's jaw was hanging open awkwardle as he tried to see where his prey went. Seren slowly opened her eyes and let her head fall back a little, looking up at Ramerox, thinking he ws the figure she saw before. "No no please, leave me alone.." She pushed weakly at him, still dizzy and confused from being unconcious.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:16 am

Ramerox softly held her against him, gently placing his hand to her cheek, "Seren, it's me. Ramerox. Please, its me. Come out of it...we won't be safe for long." He spoke with urgency, worry in his eyes and constantly looked above him, peering ever so slightly to see the dragon moving away and looking to the trees opposite their direction, the Harpys encircling overhead, trying to find them by air, which would not take them long to find them from where they were...
Maeror Daemn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:33 am

Seren blinked a few times and gasped. "Rame.." She hugged him tightly and shook a little. "We need to get out of here fast, he knows where I am..." She didn't leave time to explain and got up taking his hand and began chanting in elvish. Soon they were facing entierly different surroundings, vast planes and hills on all sides. She leaned against him tired from the spell. "I hate using that spell, its never accurate in it's locations and it ttakes up so much energy.." She looked up at him to make sure he was ok.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:17 am

Surprised by the action she took, Ramerox quickly looked around, the dragon no longer to be seen and their entire environment was different, the mountains replaces by flat-lands and sparse builds of forest area. Ramerox held her close to him, softly sighed as he now realized that they were no doubt lost, so it would take time to figure out how quickly they could get back on the path...

Her words about this other concerned him and he asked her as he held her tightly, "Who is this other? Is this the same man that....was in your visions?"
Maeror Daemn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:03 pm

The she elf sighed and looked up at him, unsure what she could tell him, she still did not know this guy's name but he became far too familiar for her liking and she touched her lips where he had kissed her while she was unconcious. "He..yes he was in my visions....I ...I think I may know him from somewhere but I I am not sure."
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:16 pm

Ramerox, cautiously, wrapped his arms around her, bracing her softly against him, sensing that the memories of what occurred in her mind was causing her some distress and he did the best he could for her, softly brushing his fingers through her hair as he tried to change the subject, "I should've expected the Trent to betray us...he was turned to charcoal...I should've been more suspicious about him..."
Maeror Daemn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:37 pm

Seren sighed in slight relief as he held her and the cool air soothed her body. "Well...we are far away now but I wont be able to do that spell again for a very long time. I thing we may be in Rohan...I can smell horses.." She sat up looking around for any sign of the riders.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:28 am

Ramerox softly smiled, slowly standing up and looked around, their vision ahead rather obscured by a large hill and he, too, could smell a peculiar odor in the air...it did smell of horses...but the galloping hooves...their strength was off. He could feel the thuds in his sensitivity, and he could feel waves of alarm in the air...thoughts...in-human thoughts...

"Those aren't horses..." Ramerox slowly spoke, withdrawing his claymore, brandishing it in one hand, "They're--"

As he tried to finish, he broke off as the riders exploded over the hill, their massive girths like great shadows of forms in the bright sun, obscuring light as they passed over head, wielding bows nearly as large as Seren's body and arrows longer the twice her arm. As they came back around, others slowly surrounded them, training bows and swords at them in case of resistance, but kept their distance.

They were Centaurs; half-human half-horse creatures twice the height of Ramerox with massive, pulsing muscles of flesh that glowed in the sun from sweat and their varying furs of browns and blacks.

The leader, wielding a sword that made Ramerox's claymore look like a butter knife, slowly stepped forward, his four hooves uprooting grass and making loud thuds as he walked up to them and spoke with authority, "I am Grazmur; Second in Command of the Lumaotan Regiment. You are in Centaur lands, the Casmir Keep. Where do you hail from and what business do you have here?"
Maeror Daemn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:27 pm

Seren jumped seeing the centaurs and stood close to Ramerox, looking up at the leader and bowed politely to him. "We appologise Grazmur but a spell of mine went ary and we ended up here quite by accident, se we are trying to find our way to gondor to speak with the king about a very urgent matter, we mean no harm."
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:53 pm

Grazmur raised his eyebrow in curiousity and looked to his other Centaur companions, speaking in a weird tongue that Ramerox had never heard and that was unique. He had crossed over Middle Earth for many generations, but he never stumbled upon this dialect. It was filled with clicks of their tongues and grunting, almost pushing the boundaries of what a language could be...

Grazmur then turned back to them and spoke, "I know not of this place 'Gondor' you speak of. It is possible our lord may know of what you speak of and can you assist you better then we can. If you will follow us, we can lead you to him..."

With a small gruff, the other Centaurs stampeded away, going on further ahead to warn of the arrival of newcomers and Grazmur stayed behind at a pace that was more suitable to them, his casual walk a fast jog compared to them. Ramerox remained behind Grazmur, his eyes looking from side to side, the environment suddenly alien to him; there were no markers that he could recognize anywhere and he expressed his worry, "We're in a strange land Seren...how far do you think we could have traveled?"
Maeror Daemn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next