Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord of the rings, the three rings. (Private group)Se

3 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lord of the rings, the three rings. (Private group)Se - Page 3 Empty Re: Lord of the rings, the three rings. (Private group)Se

Post  Maeror Daemn Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:22 am

He sighed gently as he let her do her work, bandaging the wounds over the glyphs on his back and slowly closed his eyes. His mind instantly flared when she asked the question and he knew he had to be careful with her here...

"It's...complicated between us. We were close...we had a fight and we had to take sides. He took the side of evil, while I walked alone...not wanting to be involved with the wars of good and evil this world is put through..."
Maeror Daemn
Maeror Daemn

Back to top Go down

Lord of the rings, the three rings. (Private group)Se - Page 3 Empty Re: Lord of the rings, the three rings. (Private group)Se

Post  Akumamika Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:35 am

Seren kept tending to his wounds as she listened and tightened the bandages a little before picking up his shirt and starting to wash off the silvery blood, not thinking much of it. "I see..." Sensing a change of subject was needed she spoke about something else. "I can fix your shirt if you are willing to rst for an hour or so..can't have you running around half naked. It would look very odd." She smiled at him, being careful not to tear the shirt more.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:58 am

He softly chuckled, resting his back against one of the large, smooth rocks of the stream, "Yes...if you could do that for me, it would be greatly appreciated...as you can see...I'm not exactly your every day person..."

As he rested against the rock, the light of the trees fully coming down on the ancient, violet tattoos of his body, making them glow their indigo colored light, shimmering as if the streams on his body were a series of crystal strings...

Last edited by Maeror Daemn on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Maeror Daemn
Maeror Daemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:05 am

Seren smiled seeing him more relaxed and wrung out his shirt before using her new air powers to dry it, then sitting on the grass began sewing it back up to hide all the holes the thorns made. "Yes I can see that...so what are you exactly? you dont look like any race I've seen." She said, looking at his body again, temporaraly forgetting her task.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:42 am

Ramerox softly bit his lip, not sure if he should tell her, but it was too late to be skiddish...she has seen the ancient marks of his first birth prematurely...and as their doctrine dictated, he must sate her curiosity...

"My race...has many names...the Valar...the Ainur...but we have been known as the Maiar. A race of celestial beings who watch over Middle Earth...or used too anyway, before most of my brethren became corrupted under the service of Sauron. I used to live under Ulmo, The God of the Seas...before...I was cast out..."

His eyes narrowed as the sorrowful memories passed through his mind, Ulmo's wrathful words bearing in his mind with the rest of his brethren...
Maeror Daemn
Maeror Daemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:50 am

She looked up to his face as he spoke andher eyes widened quite a bit when he revealed what he was. She dropped the needle she was holding and moved into a kneel in front of him, bowing her head. "It is an honour to meet one of the Valar, and Im sorry to hear of their corruption." She looked up again, her eyes once again drawn to his body.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:17 am

Ramerox's eyes widened as she knelt before him and he begged her, "No...please...do not bow...I am not worthy of such praise or formality. I appreciate it but...please...it is not needed. I have not been worthy of such tidings since I was cast out from my family..."
Maeror Daemn
Maeror Daemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:20 am

The elf looked up and sat back again, he was just full of surprises. "You...you are an outcast?...I wont pry, Im sorry, it is not my place to ask.." She picked up his shirt again and continued working on it in silence, keeping her eyes down.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:41 am

"It's alright..." He softly commented, standing up and sitting next to her, "I was outcasted because I was too...engrossed in mortal society. I spent more time amongst the Humans and Elves then my own kind, preferring their company over my own and they disbanded me for it...since then I've traveled the world, learning things...seeing new things...and meeting the most...interesting people..."

His last words were more directed towards her, looking at her beautiful hair and eyes as she worked on his clothing, her delicate hands that were just as useful for archery as they were for knitting...she was...interesting...
Maeror Daemn
Maeror Daemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:57 am

Seren felt his eyes on her, it sort of gave her goosebumps and she did her best to hide a shiver. She looked at him as he spoke and she frowned slightly, it was a terrable reason to dissown someone, just because they choose to be in the company of other people. She didn't realize how close she got to him till her cheek was almost at his shoulder, qickly she held up his finished shirt to hide her blush. "Here you can put this back on now..."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:03 am

Ramerox swore he that he saw emotion crawl through her being, but decided to not press upon it.

It seemed that she was embarrassed somewhat and he understood, not pressing the issue as he gently took the shirt from her and put it back on, the clothing fitting him again like new and used his old power to return it to cloak form, but for now, he did not pull the hood over his face, wanting her to see him smile...

"Thank you very much Seren...you're very talented."
Maeror Daemn
Maeror Daemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:16 am

She smiled back, liking how he looked when he smiled. "Thank you, I picked up many usefull skills out of necessety. Apart from a few travellers there is no one else on the island, so it was learn or keep travelling to the mainland." She put the needle and thread away and picked up her bow, placing it on her back as she stood. "So shall we continue?"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:36 am

Ramerox lightly nodded, but out of a strange necessity, he reached out for her hand, a silent question he posed to her if she would hold it or not. He was hoping that he was not being too forward with her, holding his hand out to her in a gentle manner and softly smiled, the light of the sun striking his face in such a way that it illuminated his features and caused the glyphs on his face to glow again...
Maeror Daemn
Maeror Daemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:11 pm

Seren looked at his hand, it was an odd gesture but she understood what he wanted. She reachedout and took his hand, her fingers holding his softly. She smiled back at him and helped him up, walking with him through the rest of the forrest. Suddenly everything that had happened, andthe task they had to do didnt seem so, massive and out of reach.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:56 pm

Ramerox, too, felt a lightening of burdens as he walked with her, holding her hand softly in his own, which felt strangely soothing. He never had a close relationship like this with someone before and it made him feel odd...but not frightened. He welcomed the feeling and didn't really want the sensation to end...

The ensuing forest was a long path that twisted and turned on itself, but by using his sword to place marks on nearby trees, Ramerox was able to help them keep track of where they have already been and, slowly, they came to the exit of the forest, leading out into a small pasture of thick grass and wheat, rolling into some hills with a view of dark, foreboding mountains ahead far in the distance...

"Gondor will be just on the other side of those mountains...hopefully we will get there safely without too much trouble from the locals. Rumor has it that Harpies have been taking residence in those mountains..."
Maeror Daemn
Maeror Daemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:17 pm

The elf smiled as they exited the forrest, taking a deep breath of the crisp air of the fields. "Harpies..urgh nasty creatures. The quicker we get over it the better." She spoke, not looking too fondly at the dark mountains.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:26 am

"Indeed..." As he spoke, Ramerox spotted a small town just at the foot of the mountains, a sentry of sorts that looked like Human settlements, the buildings of crude bricks or mortar but has made a small, prospering town.

"Seems we will have to pass through there to get into the mountain path...perhaps the locals know if the rumors are true? We should probably ask around there and see what we can learn about the peaks before we try to navigate them...I like being prepared..."
Maeror Daemn
Maeror Daemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:55 am

Seren nodded and followed him, still holding his hand as they approached the small town. "Yes it is better to know what you are heading into. Maybe we can get some new supplies while we are there too, I imagine food and water is difficult to come by near the top." She thought out loud, her hand giving his a slight squeeze, barely noticable but still seeking comfort.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:03 am

Ramerox lightly smiled, holding her hand a little more comfortingly, lacing his fingers in-between hers as he looked back at her, pulling the hood over his face to shadow the markings once more...as he undoubtedly knew that he was blushing ever so slightly...

"Supplies and food will be a must, true...then again, if we get the chance, I could cater you to some Harpy eggs. Though it sounds vile, the eggs actually taste very good and very nutritious for you...that is...if there isn't its whole family watching..."
Maeror Daemn
Maeror Daemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:09 am

The elf nodded and giggled when he mentioned harpie eggs, smiling at him wondering if she could get away with kissing him before they entered the town. While she was debating with herself she didn't notice they had walked straight into the streets and looked around for a stall or an inn of some kind.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:39 am

Ramerox looked about with her, trying to find a suitable one and eventually stumbled upon "Roxchanks Bar and Inn", one of the nicer looking buildings and one that actually looked like it was cleaned regularly...

Many of the eyes in the pub watched them enter, many curious and horrified by Ramerox's wraith-like appearance, too closely similar to the Nazgul of lore. The barkeep shook slightly as he approached him, "Is there a room available? We need a place to rest and also a place to stock up on supplies...know any good places?"
Maeror Daemn
Maeror Daemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:14 pm

Seren did not like being looked at by everyone and had let go of Ramerox's hand when they entered the bar, she tok the keyes off the inn keeper and made a note of where would be a good place to get supplies from. Once they were done there she lead Ramerox up to their room, it dawned on her as soon as they entered that they were sharing a room. It was very rare for that to happen. She tried not to think about it as she checked what things she allready had on the bed.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:48 am

Ramerox, too, realized the predicament and lightly sighed, moving past her and closing the blinds, the light from their room passing out onto a darkened alley, where anyone could see them, before he closed the blinds on those prying eyes...

"You can go ahead and take the bed Seren. I will take the couch instead."
Maeror Daemn
Maeror Daemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:34 am

While she was taking stock of her items she looked at him with a very slight coldness in her stare. "You dont have to say that just bcause Im a woman you know. I will be quite happy to sleep on the couch, floor or bed. Besides you still have a bad back from those thorns don't you? Cant have a lumpy couch splitting your wounds open again." She put all the things away and left her armour and belt by the bedside table, heading into the bathroom. "I'll be out in a little while." She went in and ran herself a bath.

(OOC: I dont know if they have bathes but just assuming they do.)
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeror Daemn Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:47 am

Ramerox could help but steal a glance, looking upon her as she undressed and he blushed, seeing her beautiful, silken skin and her smooth, mark-less back and quickly turned his head before he saw anything else, his heart racing from seeing her robust beauty...so close to him...

He spoke to her from beside the door when she left, "You're rest is more important then mine Seren...I am a quick healer...these wounds won't bother me for long...I do not mind the couch. Besides, one of us has to remain awake to defend the other and you need your sleep."

Maeror Daemn
Maeror Daemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next