Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

finding bolas (MTG RP for me, TV17, and anyone else that would like to join just PM me first before joining)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

finding bolas (MTG RP for me, TV17, and anyone else that would like to join just PM me first before joining) Empty finding bolas (MTG RP for me, TV17, and anyone else that would like to join just PM me first before joining)

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:58 am

(seeing as i have already told you much of the plot TV17 i'm going to jump ahead to where you can join in)

gloria had been very busy after her plainswalker spark had ignited and she had to be if she was going to make a good first impression on nicol bolas, ever since she had seen that image of him in her vision she had spent the last few months first gathering information about him and his servents then she had been gathering gifts for him which comprised of 9 mox gems, 3 blue, 3 black and 3 red, and a plainswalker that had been throns in his side for too long, ajani goldmane.

with these gifts in my possession i manage to make my way to a place where bolas often comes to and wait for him to appear.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

finding bolas (MTG RP for me, TV17, and anyone else that would like to join just PM me first before joining) Empty Re: finding bolas (MTG RP for me, TV17, and anyone else that would like to join just PM me first before joining)

Post  Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:58 pm

Bolas did appear after a moment or two.
The planeswalker symbol announced his arrival, and the maginificent, god-like specimen of a dragon materialized from the air.
He brushed a saproling from his shoulder.
"Disgusting plane..." He murmurred, "Green mana, how repulsive."
He turned and looked quizically at the gold dragon below him; he was at least twice her height.
"You. You'd best have an exceptionally good reason for intruding on my reflection time, or you'll be my next meal."

Back to top Go down

finding bolas (MTG RP for me, TV17, and anyone else that would like to join just PM me first before joining) Empty Re: finding bolas (MTG RP for me, TV17, and anyone else that would like to join just PM me first before joining)

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:06 am

(in my feral form which i am now i'm only slightly smaller than you)

i bow low before you "oh great elder dragon god i bring you some gift that i hope will please you, first i present with 9 mox gems 3 for each of your manna colours in the hope that they will aid you in your great quest, the second is ajani goldmane bond and chained and at your mercy, i hope you will think better of me now and that these gift appease you oh great lord bolas"

i keep my head bowed as i present these gifts to you not meeting your eye as a sign of my respect for you.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:28 am

(Well Bolas is pretty enormous, but nevermind then.)

He looked at her skeptically, picking up the gems and rolling them around in his paw, and looking at the bound Ajani.
"What is it that you want from me?" He asked, pointing at Ajani and sending pain surging through him, smiling at the roar the leonin emmitted.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:39 pm

i look you in the eye so that you know i'm serious

"i want to be your mate, i want you to claim me as yours."

i keep your gaze until i hear an answer from you, you can tell i'm being honest
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:07 pm

Bolas looked skeptically at her, but when she kept an honest gaze, he smiled.
"Hmm... I'll think about it. I've been wanting a carrier for my eggs recently, so perhaps if I find you acceptable then I'll consider it. In the meantime, you will follow me."
Bolas pointed at Ajani, knocking him unconscious before sending him to his (Bolas') meditation plane.
"Now... Why do you want to be my mate?"
He asked, slowly walking through the land.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:20 am

i want to be your mate because your the most powerful dragon the multi-verse has ever seen, as well as cunning and intelligent.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:08 am

He smiled.
"I am, aren't I?"
He reached his paw down and petted her head, continuing to walk slowly.
"So it has nothing to do with the fact that there's another male chasing you that you don't want?"
He asked, having read her mind seconds earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:44 pm

"well it does have something to do with him, but i can easily handle him, its mainly cos in my home if your female and still a virgin every horny single male wants to claim you and they are all either powerful but with half a brain or smart but utter weaklings, where as you are both smart and powerful making you the perfect mate."
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:06 pm

He gently scrictched her head, still petting her.
"What would you do for me as my mate? And don't just say, 'anything you want', tell me specifically what you would do to please me and make my life better as my mate."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:51 am

well I'm very talented as you can tell by the gifts i gave to you, another talent i have is Terra-forming changing a world so as to make it a nicer place for you.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:51 am

He chuckled, waving his paw, and collapsing a nearby mountain.
"Dont tempt me with magic. If I wanted your power, I'd already have it."
He started to walk up a hill slowly.
"How willing would you be to have my eggs?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:11 pm

"extremely eager lord bolas, i would consider it a great honour to bear your children"

i follow just behind you and you can tell from the eagerness in my voice that i'm still being truthful.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Bolas stops and turns to face her.
"Hmm..." He looks her over, pacing around her slowly lifting her tail to inspect her sex, building a model of her in his head.
"I think..." He announced, "I think I shall allow you to be my mate." He stroked her.
"However, I want to mate you for your first time in front of all those males who're after you. Just so they know, in future, which one of us is the boss around here. Or anywhere, really. Take me to them."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:35 pm

"yes sir at once"

using one hand to make contact with you we plains walk back to jund and appear in an area where many male dragons like to gather to prove who is stronger so there is much sign of conflict here with the ground in various places stained with blood our sudden appearance makes many dragons yell out in anger and alarm but soon there is quiet when they recognise you and there is a low murmur of unease.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:33 pm

Bolas flicks his head and tail regally, flaring his wings and roaring to the sky before taking on a calm, cocky gait as he paced and spoke.
"It has come to my attention that you dragons intend to make this dragoness your own, that somehow you are worthy of her partnership? I spit on your competition. You know not true power, nor ever will you! I am the greatest dragon to walk the planes, let it be heard that Nicol Bolas is not denied ANYTHING!"
He roared the last word, the ground beneath him shaking and cracking, the world itself trembling in awe of the godly being.
"And now, to further prove my point, I shall mate this female in front of you, to show you all how pitiful you are."
He turned to Gloria.
"Lift your tail," He commanded.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:10 pm

smiling widely i eagerly get in a mating potion and lift my tail for you getting ready to be mated by you while the other dragon turn away partly disgusted but mainly envious.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Bolas shapeshifts into a more feral form, matching her size and shape better. He then displays his long, thick shaft to the crowd, before plunging it into Gloria's depths and taking her innocence with one uncaring stroke. He then begins to mate her virgin folds, fast and hard, not caring about anything except his own pleasure, and showing off for the crowd.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:41 pm

having already braced myself i bear the pain and discomfort with little trouble and slowly i begin to enjoy it a little bit. the more i think of how powerful the dragon that is mating me is the more i get off on this action.
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:22 am

Bolas continues to viciously ravage Gloria's virgin sex, glaring down other males that surround them. Most of them back off, until only females are left. Bolas enchants them so they start to pleasure themselves and each other, just for his own amusement.
"Mmm, Take Master's cock, my little skank."
He puts his paw at her throat and it glows cold with death.
"Cum now, so I can fuck you hard through your orgasm..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:16 pm

at your command my body climaxes, i am clearly no longer in control, you now own and command my body at your whim while my mind just comes along for the ride as i scream in genuine bliss
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:12 am

Bolas spanked her hard, leaning forward and squeezing her breasts hard in his paws.
"Mmm, Good girl... You want master's babies in your belly, don't you? You want his babies filling you, fertilizing your eggs so you can lay his brood for him, don't you, you little slut?"
He spanked her again, pinching her nipples.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:20 am

"ahh yess master i want that ohhh fuck i want that so much, that's all i ever want master that's my purpose in life now"

my body is twitching and spasuming from your actions encouraging you to keep abusing me
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:41 am

Bolas grins, placing his paws on your houlders and sends pain jolting through you with magic. He continues to pound you as he approaches his climax.
"Cum again, bitch... Cum hard for your master..."
He hilts in you, cumming hard as his warm goo floods your depths, impregnating you with his babies.
"Mmm... Take master's cum, slut..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:50 am

again i cum on command my hungry pussy milking out your cum from your cock taking it deep to impregnate my eggs, just the feeling of being filled by you keeps my orgasm going
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum