Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

finding bolas (MTG RP for me, TV17, and anyone else that would like to join just PM me first before joining)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

finding bolas (MTG RP for me, TV17, and anyone else that would like to join just PM me first before joining) - Page 2 Empty Re: finding bolas (MTG RP for me, TV17, and anyone else that would like to join just PM me first before joining)

Post  Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:29 am

Bolas keeps you full for a little longer, using magic to ensure you're fertilized, before pulling out of you.
He released the enchantment on the surrounding females, who all sidle up to him, impressed by his power. He grinned.
"Girls, girls... Unfortunately, Gloria got to me first... But maybe she might be willing to share me... After all, I want my babies everywhere, and the more females, the better..."
Bolas approached Gloria, stroking her.
"What does my 'mate' say?"
She would get the feeling that he wasn't asking, but telling.

Back to top Go down

finding bolas (MTG RP for me, TV17, and anyone else that would like to join just PM me first before joining) - Page 2 Empty Re: finding bolas (MTG RP for me, TV17, and anyone else that would like to join just PM me first before joining)

Post  astilaborshadow Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:46 am

"if you want to waste your semen on these lowly creatures who am i to stop you but they will never be as powerful as me nor will their children ever be stronger than mine but i suppose ever great empire needs lowly commoners to support it"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:00 am

Bolas thought about this.
"Mmm... You're right in one aspect; your children will be much stronger. But you can only have so many. If I mate lots of females, I can have many, many average children, and a few strong ones to equal them. Unless you can have around 30 eggs per litter?"
He started stroking a green dragoness at his side as well as you, and she purred and rubbed against him, her heat begining at his touch.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:23 am

"no i can't but i'm not going to watch you mate them if you don't need me now i shall take me leave of you."

i wait for you to reply
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:27 am

Bolas nodded.
"Very well. Take your leave. Be back in an hour, and we shall look for a den here, on this plane."
With that, Bolas started to rub the female more sexually, and she trilled happily.

When you return, you find Bolas lying lazily against a panting, humming pile of satisfied females.
"Ah, there you are. Ready to go?"
Some of the females groaned, not wanting to him to leave, and he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:45 pm

"of course my mate in fact i have found a nice place that has some real potential"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:57 am

He got up and approached her.
"Oh? Far from here? What's it like?"
He prepared to fly there with her.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:54 pm

i lead you to a part of jund that has crossed with that of Grixis, while the area it mostly that of a boiling swamp you can see that someone has made the effort to create a area of pure clean water so as to make the place more habitable as we draw closer i go back to work making the clean water spread to make a small clean delta though the swamp crating a place to draw forth blue, black and red manna.

"well what do you think?"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Bolas surveyed the site with a keen, judgemental eye.
"It looks fine as far as mana bonds are concerned... But where would we live? Where is the cave?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:22 pm

"well i guess i need to work on that however i was thinking of something like a floating castle above this place with the ground being a death trap of tar pits, quick sands, and mires so that the only safe way to travel is by air which would be guarded by dragons and other winged creatures"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:26 pm

Bolas looked at her skeptically.
"You have very high aspirations... Very well, I'll consider it. In the meantime, though..."
He landed on some safe ground nearby, stroking himself a little as his hard cock began to emerge.
"Suck my cock, my little slut..." He commanded.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:42 pm

"mmm gladly" i smile as i land near you and eagerly begin to suck your cock making sure to do a much better job than the other dragoness's by using some minor magic to give you even more pleasure
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Bolas murrs, holding your head in place.
"Mmm, good little slut... Ooh, better than those other girls, aren't you? Eager to please your master... If you're good, I might let you take me in your tailhole. How does that sound, my dirty little bitch?" He spanked her hard enough to make her eyes water, obtaining pleasure from punishing her.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:55 pm

your spank make tears come me eyes as i moan in pain from it but manage to say though a mouthful of cock "i would love that master"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:04 pm

Bolas held her head tight in his paws and egan thrusting, throatfucking the dragoness before him.
"Yeah... Take master's dick you dirty slut..." He murred as the thrust his hard, thick cock into her throat without her consent.
"Lick me properly..." He growled, noticing that she'd stopped her oral treatment due to shock and possibly pain from his rough conduct.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:14 am

i quickly begin licking and sucking your cock as i'm helpless to stop you abusing me making more turned on by the whole situation and soon my sex's scent fills the air stimulating you even more and adding to your pleasure
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:43 am

"Better..." Bolas murred, fucking her muzzle faster. Within seconds of her much more skillful treatment, he came, pulling out to paint her face with his cum.
"Yeah, you look so much better covered in cum..." He growled.
"Now, shall I fuck you virgin tailhole?" He spanked her hard again to tease her.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:49 am

"ahh yes master, my tailhole is tight so it will feel really good to you mmm!!"

i get into position raising my tail hight making it arc back over my body showing off my tail hole to you
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:58 am

Bolas smiled.
"Mmm, you're such a slut, raising your tail like that... I love it. Whenever I look at your rump, even if we aren't about to mate, I command that you raise your tail, so I may see your sex and tailhole."
He then positioned his cock at her tight pucker, and pushed inside, starting to fuck her virgin asshole just as quickly as he did her face.
"Take it you dirty bitch..."

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:04 am

"ahhh!!! owww! fuck! ahhhh! fuck meeee!!!" i cry out in pain as you take me but the pain also turns me on helping me to get off on the pain
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:07 am

Bolas spanked her hard again as he fucked her ass brutally, pulling on her tail, as one of his paws moved to jam it's fingers into her pussy. He moved them in and out of her as quickly and as roughly as he pounded her rump, leaning forward to bite her shoulder dominantly.
"Take it..." He growled very deeply into her ear, hoping to scare her.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:11 pm

"ahhh yess master i love taking it" i moan back really enjoying this torment not realising you were trying to scare me as you get even more pleasure from me using my magic on you
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:16 pm

Bolas spanked her hard, sinking his teeth into her neck and growling,
"Cum now, you filthy slut...", before hilting in er ass and twitching as he pumped her full of his warm, sticky cum.
"Tell master what a slut you are..." He commanded.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:59 am

i cum hard around your cock when you tell me to my pussy milking your cock hard as i scream out

"i'm a filthy dirty slut master who loves to be filled with your cock and cum"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:04 am

Bolas murred contentedly, pulling out of her.
"Hmm..." He laid back, stretching out.
"I'm still horny... Think of some way you can please your master... The better you please me, the better I'll reward you."
He smiled, relaxing and putting his paws behind his head, waiting for her to start to pleasure him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum