Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv)

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv) - Page 5 Empty Re: The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv)

Post  Akumamika Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:58 am

She looked around. "I'm not sure...I was planning to look around a bit outside but I didn't really get very far...I could show you my farm and teach you how to grow all kinds of food. Would you like that?" She asked him, smiling happily at him.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv) - Page 5 Empty Re: The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv)

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:48 pm

"O...Kay..." He said, standing up. "Do I need to eat now?"
He followed her, his eyes unconsciously watching her rear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:39 pm

"Well no not unless you feel hungry...but preparing food for later is vital, if you keep your food stores up then you dont have to worry about animals of zombies messing up all your seeds and things. So Do you feel hungry now?" She asked, turning to look at him.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:24 am

He cocked his head.
"I don't know... What does 'hungry' feel like?"
His hand moved to his hair and he stroked it; it was dark, but naturally slick and shiny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:43 am

"Well your belly makes funny noises.." She piked his belly. "And it will feel empty and sometimes if you are really really hungry it will hurt..have you not felt hungry before?" She asked, curious about this man.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:49 am

"No, enderman..."
He stopped.
"Long ago, a group of your species who lived in... houses. They started to destroy the land and take resources... The godess of the land hated them, but they were too powerful for her to stop. Eventually, she sacrificed herself to return the world to it's former purity, eternally cursing the creatures to walk the darkness with horrible forms, until someone showed them kindness... Most took out there anger on whatever they saw, attacking everything... I didn't, and I am here because of it... I used to know what you know, but now I forget... I have to learn again..."
He looked down at her.
"Hungry is emptiness..." He looked at his stomach. "I feel... nothing. Is that good?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:58 am

She listened and felt really sorry for him. She walked closser and wrapped her arms around him again. "Yes that's good, it means you arent hungry just yet. I can still show you how to farm food though." She smiled up at him and lead him outside again and around to the fenced off garden at the side of her house, crops of wheat were growing there, some mellons and reeds were also placed around in the garden. She picked up a hoe and walked up to the wheat. "Here watch what I do then you try." She smiled at him then cut down some of the wheat, then took the seeds and planted them very gently back into the soil.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:38 am

He blushed when she hugged him and followed her, looking at the wheat.
"So..." He knelt bside the plot, gently pulling out the wheat stalks and brushing dirt off them, beforr replanting the seeds.
"Like this? What is this plant for?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:43 am

She smiled and took some of the reeds. "I will show you in a moment. Have we got everything?" She asked looking at the plots, seemed they had most of it harvested, the melons could wait a while.

Once back inside she crushed up the wheat and showed him how to make a loaf of bread. She then took the egg, a couple of buckets of milf, the wheat and some sugar from the reeds and then showed him how to make cake. She cut up two small slices and offered him a piece. "Here try some."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:50 am

He sniffed the pastry before eating some, moaning out in delight as it hit his tongue.
"Food is... Gooood..." He hummed, greedily eating the rest of the cake. He slowly wrapped his arms around Louise, kissing her.
"Thank you for making food for me," He smiled, kissing her again.
"You're beautiful, Louise..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:55 am

Louise had never seen anyone eat a whole cake like that. She hugged him back and giggled at the affection he was showing her. "You're welcome, but don't rush your food like that you'll make yourself ill. We don't want that now do we?" She blushed when he called her beautiful and smiled, kissing him gently. "Thank you, you look really handsome too."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:23 am

(I actually meant the rest of his slice but I guess that was my fault for not wording it properly.)

He cocked his head.
"Handsome?"
He ran his fingers through her hair, still amazed at actually HAVING them.
"Why does it feel good when I touch you?" He asked as his fingers started to roam over her body.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:05 am

"mMmmm.." She leaned into his touches and shivers with excitement. "I don't know...maybe because we like each other, you touch the right spots and its a form of bonding." She smiled sliding her own hands up his arms, letting her finger tips carress his skin.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:08 am

He felt his maleness harden in his pants, and he looked down at them, then back up.
"This means pleasure... Yes?" He asked, starting to tug at her clothes. Even so, he was much more dextrous with his tendrils, so he started to remove her armour and her clothing with them rather than his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:14 am

Loise smiled and nodded in confirmation and gasped feeling the cold air on her body as her clothes were removed. She tugged his pants down aswell and smiled up at him, her cheeks turning deep pink as her own arousal grew.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:29 am

Dusk's cock stood at attention at it's sizable length, as he removed the last of her clothing, leaving her naked body before him. He took her gently but dominantly in his arms, kissing her deeply and pressing her up against the bench in her kitchen. He grinded himself against her, steely cock meeting damp folds in a nauseatingly pleasurable meeting of flesh.
"Oh, Louise..." He murred, "So amazing..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:00 am

The girlmoaned loudly as their bodies met and she held onto him tighly, loving evey second of his touch, shivering in anticipation, wanting him more badly then anything she'd wanted before. "Dusk..take me now I beg you."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:40 pm

Dusk moaned as she said this, her words making him feel very dominant and pleased with himself. He pushed her back against the bench, letting her torso and waist lie back on the benchtop while her legs hung over the edge. This gave him a perfect view of her sex, and he was about to push his length into her when he thought back to yesterday, and how good it had felt when she used her mouth on him. He wondered if she would feel as good. Figuring that the only thing that could happen if he was wrong was that she'd beg even more for him (which only made him that much more aroused), Dusk knelt before her, moving his lips to her sex, and unsure of entirely what he should do, began to lick her wet lips; she tasted delicious, and he began to kiss her folds and drive his tongue inside her, his oral skills surpassing many 'masters' of the art. His tongue work was out of this world (His tongue was a fair bit longer than most humans, so this helped too), and to add to this, his tendrils crawled from his back and began to rub her, pressing their pleasure-making tips hard into her skin, and not only massaging her flesh, but also making the pleasure penetrate her to her core.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Louise watched him, curious as to what he was doing then oh dear notch he was good! She cried out and dug her nails into the work surface and squeeled in pleasure. If she had this to look forward to every day then she hoped she lived forever. She raised her legs some and spread them further allowing him to move deeper if he wished, one hand moving to the tendrils and moving her fingers over them.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:15 pm

The tendrils all shivered as she touched even one, the pleasure temporarily changing to waves of pleasure that moved through her body. His tongue did indeed move deeper, hitting the deepest pleasure points he could as his warm tongue wriggledinside her, tentacles moving over her faster.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:51 am

"Ahhh Ahh! D-DuskOooohhhh! So good!" She wriggled a little and began to pant, her muscles twitched signaling she was close to her sweet release.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:53 am

Dusk increased the speed and pleasure of his deep licks, his tendrils moving to focus on her nipples, stimulating her hard to make her cum. He kissed her outer lips as he licked at her insides, his top lip brushing at her clit as he did his best to please her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:42 pm

Louise squirmed more and more violently and then suddenly the dam burst. She let out a loud cry of pleasure andfell back onto the worktop, panting hard and covered in a light sheen of sweat.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:29 pm

Dusk licked and wiped her fluids off his face, standing back up and looking at her shiny, sweat-covered body. He leant down and began to lick it off, his long tongue darting across her belly, before he moved up to her beautiful breasts and began to lick those clean. All the whil, he rubbed his hard maleness against her tender folds, eager to enter her, but he would not do so until she told him he could, despite how voraiously horny he was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:53 pm

She gasped feeling his tongue and writhed under him unable to take much more teasing. "Ahhh! D-Dusk oohhh!! Please!" She begged him once more, bucking her hips a little.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum