Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv)

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv) - Page 6 Empty Re: The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv)

Post  Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:03 pm

Dusk smiled, withdrawing his tongue as he moved his hips back and pushed his cock into her, leaning down to kiss her as he began gently rocking his hips into her tight sex.
"Louise..." He purred, kissing her again.

Back to top Go down

The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv) - Page 6 Empty Re: The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv)

Post  Akumamika Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:50 pm

"Mmmmf!" She moaned deeply into the kiss, wrapping her arms around him and holding him deep inside her, pressing her breasts against his hard muscled chest.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:39 pm

Dusk found himself extremely aroused by her breasts against him. He moved his hands down her body, then squeezed the soft flesh in his hands, moaning loudly into the kiss. He then had another idea, as his long tongue entered her mouth and began to lick at her tongue, as well as her lips and cheeks, exploring her mouth as he started to thrust into her quite quickly and powerfully, large cock spreading her wide for him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:01 pm

Louise squeeled happilly and writhed around harder benieth him, parting her lips wider and letting his tongue chase hers, coiling her own over his to taste him. He felt so amazing inside her she could barely breath with the sheer pleasure.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:15 pm

Dusk twitched inside her, his tongue eagerly licking around hers, one of his tendrils pushing at her asshole. He kissed her harder, panting around her, then his hands still rolling her soft flesh around, moving them to pinch her nipples, close to cumming from stimulation now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:26 pm

Louise jumped and let out a scream when he pushed into her back passage, not used to that experience and wriggled around violently, she came but she barely noticed, truing to move his tendrils away from her backside.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:53 pm

Dusk sensed this and immediately removed the tendril from her rear, kissing her and hilting in her as he came to distract her. Two tendrils pressed against her head as his hard cock twitched, filling her with his warm, sticky cum.
I'm sorry Louise, I did not mean that... Please forgive me... He told her telepathically, still holding her in a kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:45 pm

She kissed back and started to relax and moaned softly. She thought back to him. "It's allright you didn't know, I forgive you."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:24 pm

I promise never to touch you there again, He told her, kissing her again.
"Would you like me to please you with my mouth againt to make up for what I've done?" He vocalized.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:26 pm

"It's allright, I've never been so 'pleased' in my life. I think I..I think I love you Dusk. So much." She smiled at him and kissed him gently, holding him against her.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:58 pm

"You... Love me?" He seemed stunned.
Sparkles of yellow light started to form around him, touching his hair and skin. slowly, like a blanket covering him, his hair went from jet black to fair yellow, his skin from grey to a pale, but normal hue, and his eyes from purple to blue.
"You love me..." He kissed her, nuzzling her, "That's the last step. I am now completely human, see?" He demonstrated by not being able to use his tendrils.
"Before my... Reproductive organs weren't active... Now I can procreate with you, should you want to..."
He smiled and kissed her.
"I will miss my tendrils, my height, and my darkness of form, but I'd much rather be with you, Louise. I'd give up my life for five minutes in your arms. I love you too."
He kissed her again, nuzzling her gently; he was now her height, if maybe a bit shorter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:24 pm

Louise watched absolutly stunned and in awe. She smiled and her smile gre wider as he spoke, her cheeks turning deep red. She kissed him back happily and held him close, squeezing him tightly to her.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:41 pm

He squeeked as she squeezed him, loving it. He kissed back, his hands rubbing her back gently. He couldn't have been a day over 17, and he still had a very cute, sweet face with baby blue eyes. He kissed her again and smiled sweetly at her.
"I love you Louise..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:43 pm

"I love you too Dusk." She nuzzled into his neck, arching her back as he rubbed it, mewling with pleasure the way his hands moved over her felt so amazing.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:45 am

Dusk scooped her off the bench into his arms; he was nothing but muscle, like a male model. He carried her to the couch (he didn't know about her bed) and laid her there, thinking se'd be more comfortable. He leant over her and kissed her happily, hands still trailing her body, carressing her curves and tickling her sensitive skin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Louise smiled at his treatmentnd gentle but strong nature, she absolutly adored it. She kissed him back passionatly and pulled him to her once more so there was nothing seperating their bodies.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:38 am

Dusk let out a quiet yelp of surprise as she kissed him so fiercely, struggling to match her passion as she kissed him. Her lustful manners made him hard again in seconds, and he could feel himself twitch against her folds in utter delight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:35 am

( mind if I time skip?)

Unsure of what time it was or how long she had been there, Louise opened her eyes and looked at Dusk beside her, she smiled seeing him sleep so peacefully and snuggled back up against him. She tried to count how many times they made love but it all seemed to be just one very very long love making session.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Dusk woke; it must have been around 2 hours before dawn, or around 4:30. He didnt care, though, as he woke to see Louise beneath him. He leaned down and kissed her.
"Good morning, most beautiful female..." He hummed, "How did you sleep last night? And more importantly, what can I do today to make your life as pleasurable and good as possible? I wish to please you as much as I can, my beautiful Louise..."
He began to harden against her, and he blushed.
"Why is itdoing that? We aren't about to do it..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:45 pm

Louise blushed gently and kissed him back. "Well I believe sometimes it does that in the morning..im not sure why.." She smiled at him and stretched. "I think I'd like a shower first heh we did quite alot last night." She smiled more and got up, walking into the room behind her bedrooma nd pulling down a lever, releasing a stream of water from the back wall and into a drain in the center of the floor. She stepped forward under the water washing the sweat and grime away from the previos night.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:57 am

Dusk followed her, curiously watching her wash herself.
"Shower..." He repeated, not really understanding the purpose of what she was doing; he felt no need to pour water over himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:26 pm

"Yeah shower..you clean yourself under it. The water washes away dirt and sweat, which stops you getting ill." She smiled and offered her hand to him to join her under the warm water, her skin soaked and shiny in the bright torch light in the room.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:04 am

Dusk took her hand andstepped under the water, humming just a little as he felt the warm liquid around him.
"This is what water feels like... Endermen burn in water, so I didn't know until now..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Louise kissed his cheek. "Yes it does feel nice doesnt it?" She picked up a small bar of soap and began washing herself and him.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:00 pm

Dusk's eyes followed her hand.
"And that is for...?"
He asked, his hands moving to her hips; her shiny, silky flesh looked so good under the water and light, he found himself drawn to her delicious form.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum