Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv)

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv) - Page 3 Empty Re: The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv)

Post  Akumamika Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:00 am

Louise looked up at him. "You met another? Where? Where did you see another like me? I havent seen another person for...well never.." She bit her lip enjoying his touches more and more, letting a soft moan escape her lips. "Mmm you're good at that."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv) - Page 3 Empty Re: The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv)

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:06 am

The enderman thought.
"Ealier the night I met you... No, night before. That night I found myself on a hill. I walked away from the moon, and found the thing that attacked me, so I ran towards the moon. Hid in a cave until next night, and then I found you..."
More tendrils appeared; there were at least 15 now, half of which returned to her sex, stroking her lips and clit and a few moving inside her, the other tentacles rubbing over the rest of her body, each one tickling her gently with slow, gentle waves of electricity.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:44 am

Louise tried to think about it but giggled, loving the feel of the tentacles around her, she squirmed in delight, and moved her arms to stroke the length of some of the tentacles, holding them and guiding them to where she liked to be touched. "These feel amazing, please don't stop."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:55 am

"More?" He suggested, sending another 15 of them before she could reply (they're only very thin, about three times as thick as spaghetti), all of the tentacles stimulating each part of her body.
12 of them were specifically devoted to her sex; 4 worked her outer lips, and one on her clit, but the remaining 7 spread her wide, each tendril snaking inside her and wriggling slightly as it stroked her tender insides with electricity.
One particular tendril found her g-spot, and began working it, sending extra-powerful electric jolts into her most sensitive spot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:57 am

Louise gasped and shook, her knees failing her as she fell to the floor, writhing and jolting her body with the sparks of pleasure he gave her. She cried out as she came over the thin tendrils and panted for breath, looking up at him amazed.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:14 am

All the tendrils would have receeded instantly if he had not been registering immense pleasure as her experienced emotion. He continued to work her with the tendrils, not knowing any better.
"What are you doing?" He asked, more tendrils moving to hold her in the air so he could stimulate her better.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:35 am

Louise panted and looked at him, eyes misting over. "I..I'm not doing anything, you're giving me so much pleasure my body is just responding to it, and whoa it is good." She smiled, blushing a bit.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:38 am

"I wonder..."
He thought, slowing down his tendrils ad retracting them.
"I need more feathers... He instructed, seeing that day was breaking.
"Find me more, and I will reward you with pleasure... Three stacks will be enough for me for many years, please... I wish to become like you..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:46 am

So that's why he needed the feathers. "Allright I will return when I have found all the feathers you need." She pulled her clothes and armour back on and took her sword. "I promise I will be back." She kissed him lightly and set out into the day, traveling so far gathering all the feathers she could.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:52 am

Dusk paced the smallish cave, waiting the whole day for her return. Again, he worried that she wouldn't come back for him, and that he'd be stuck ere. He looked outside, watching the sun set, and waiting for her to return.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:57 am

The day was long and hard, Louise bathed in a river before returning to the cave with all the feathers Dusk needed. She had to run as another creeper began chasing her. "Dusk help!"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:03 am

Dusk heard her cry out, teleporting instantly between her and the creeper. He grabbed it and tossed it like last time, only a little too slowly, as he took some damage from the blast. He guarded Louise until she got back to the cave, but he was still wounded.
"Feathers..." He said to her mind as he touched her with his tendrils.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:09 am

She held him, sorry she got him hurt and dropped four stacks of feathers, more then she needed. She looked at his wounds and frowned, tearing part of her shirt to cover it.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:19 am

Dusk shook his head rigidly.
"No... The feathers will fix it..."
He started consuming them, even quicker than last time. In minutes they were all gone.
"Cover your ears..." He told her, before letting out an earsplitting, blood-curdling banshee wail, that sent sound waves for miles. The sound waves literally knocked her off her feet, but when she got to them again, there was no enderman; a grey-skinned, naked, tall and black haired human male stood in his place. He opened his glowing purple eyes and smiled at Louise.
"Thank you, Louise... I am free..." He said, with actual words.
"How do humans show affection? Kiss, yess?"
He held her in his arms, kissing her deeply, as his tendrils began to sneak into view.
"Shall I give you pleasure, also? You must be rewarded for freewing me from my torture..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:22 am

She did as she was asked and covered her ears, falling backwards onto the ground. She got up and blinked, looking up at the man in front of her and her jaw dropped. "Y-yes mmm!" She blushed deeply and wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back, squeeking in delight.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:32 am

Dusk held her tight, kissing her lips with a set of his very own. His human cock began to harden, but he didn't know why, so he ignored it and continued kissing Louise and swueeing her, his tendrils starting to undress her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:39 am

The girl helped him remove her clothes and looked down seeing his member sticking up between them. She smiled and looked at him. "Dusk, I want to give you the same pleasure you gave me." She reached down and wrapped her fingers around his cock, stroking and rubbing softly.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:44 am

Dusk's member was about 8.5 inches, so he wasn't exactly small.
"What do you- oooooh..." He moaned, his knees wobbling a little.
"Oh, I'm not used to this... This is... Uhhn..."
He had never felt anything like this in his rigid state, this was the most amazing thing he'd ever felt.
"Louise... Don't stop..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:45 am

She smiled and continued to move her hand over his member and lowered herself to her knees. She opened her mouth and gently slid her tongue over his manhood, taking him into her warm, wet mouth, sucking so softly.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:54 am

"Louise!" He cried, his hips bucking forward.
"Oh, oooh, this is amazing! Sooo good! Please don't stop!"
His hands instinctively moved to her head, holding her on his hard maleness.
"Nnng!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:04 pm

The girl rubbed her tongue rapidly over his cock and bobbed her head back and forth, loving the feel of him, he felt so, so wild. She sucked a little harder and slipped a hand between his legs, holding his balls and massaging them in her palm.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:13 pm

"L-Louise! Something's... Ha-happening... I feel... Ah-Ahhh!"
He came hard, his member twitching in her mouth as he spurted warm, sticky seed into her.
He panted a little, feeling sensitive, but wanting that pleasure again.
"Wha-what...what happened?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:24 pm

The girl swallowed and licked his member, clean, looking up at him. "You came, just like I did before." She smiled and stood up, holding him, so glad she met him.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:30 pm

"Why is mine long and rigid but yours is soft and inside you?"
He asked, his tendrils starting to caress her body again, the electricity stimulating er now much softer. It was more like rather than stimulation, he caused wherever he touched to feel pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:35 pm

Louise giggled and moved her body with his tentacles. "Because Im a girl, and you are a guy. Guys have those to put inside the girl, that's how they reproduce." She found it cute explaining this to him but was slightly embarressed for him to have to ask.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum