Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv)

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv) - Page 4 Empty Re: The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv)

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:38 pm

"Oh, like this?"
He stepped forward, sliding his cock between her folds all the way up to his hilt, then staying still.
"Mmm..." He moaned, "You'reso very... Tight..."
His tendrils skittered around her asshol and her soft rump, also moving up and down her back.
"Oh, and kiss" He kissed her, holding her there a moment to feel the pleasure of union.

Back to top Go down

The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv) - Page 4 Empty Re: The beginning of enderman ( Me and Tv)

Post  Akumamika Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:13 am

Louise squeeked as he broke passed her barrier, but was not concerned by that one bit, not with those teasing tendrils skitting over her body like that, making her squirm. She looked up and closed her eyes when he kissed her, her arms wrapping around him and holding him back. Her breathing became a little more rapid and she began to move her hips,signaling to him he could move if he wanted to.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:51 am

Dusk wasn't sure how to interpret what she was doing.
"Move?" He asked telepathically, starting to slowly move his hips inside her; this felt extremely good, so he assumed that this was what she wanted. He continued to keep a steady pace, unsure about the ettiquette of speed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:50 pm

She nodded and gasped again when he moved. "Oooh yes yes like that mmm that feels really really good. " She clung to him, breathign a little harder and kissing along his neck, panting hard with the pleasure he gave her.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:47 pm

Dusk moved faster, his hard length stretching her inner walls as he thrust it inside her. His tenrils rubbed at her back and ass, one brushing over her pucker, as a few more emerged to tickle her belly. He kissed her, his hard cok twitching inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Louise squeeked and squirmed and jolted her hips. Her inner muscles squeezed around his shaft tightly and she screamed out with pleasure as she came once more, more then she had before, her sweet juices gushing hot and fast.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:00 am

Dusk's tendrils started writhing and clawing at her skin, trying his hardest to hold on to her as he buried his member in her depths, cumming and kissing her as his warm seed spilled into her belly.
"Louise..." He said, panting and kissing her.
"That was... I have no words for it..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:30 am

Louise kissed back hard, holding onto him tightly, whimpering quietly feeling him fill her right up. It felt so good, she didn't want to move. "Mmmm that felt amazing. Thank you Dusk." She smiled up at him happily.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:16 am

Dusk gave her a puzzled look.
"Thank you? Why are you thanking me? You did this for me, did you not? Then I should be thanking you, which I shall. Thank you, Louise."
He kissed her again.
"Perhaps we can go outside in the daytime? I can now, as I'm like you, I hope, so maybe you can show me what outside is like? I've not been there much."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:29 pm

She smiled kissing him back. "You made me feel very very good too." She smiled wider at him then nodded, getting herself dressed and offeringhim some armour to cover up a little. "So you don't get cold outside." She explained.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:11 pm

Dusk turned his nose up at the armour.
"I do not wish to wear it. Besides, it is too small, and you need it more."
He pushed it back to her.
"I do not understand why you wear these garments, and so I won't wear them unless I find it necessary."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:56 am

Louise sighed and put it on, then lead him outside into the sunlight. A few animals were wandering about but there seemed to be little else going on.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:49 am

Dusk looked around, inspecting various creatures and plants. His eyes seemed to have difficulty adjusting to the light.
"This place is... Strange in the daytime..."
He felt a little uncomfortable about his genitals being so exposed, though he didn't know why. He blushed, not knowing what it meant.
"Um... Perhaps I will wear a..." His tendrils touched her head, scouring her knowledge of basic clothing types.
"...Loin cloth. Where would I find one?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:35 am

She looked back and giggled at his blushing. "Allright give me a moment." She took out her swrd then began running after the cows, picking up the leather they dropped, then rushin back. She dived inside the hole then came out with some leather pants for him. "Here."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:54 am

Dusk frowned at the pants, taking them back inside and altering them to shorts.
"Better," He said, pulling them on. His chest was lightly muscled.
"So what do we do in the world?" He asked her. "What is our place?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:06 pm

"Well our place is...You know...I have no idea...I've not seen anyone else so I've just been trying to survive on my own..." She looked up at him, quickly looking over his body.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:09 pm

Dusk wondered, looking up at the sky.
"It is very bright." He looked at her.
"Do all your kind live in holes like we do? Or do some live in caves too?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:10 pm

"No..we try and build houses and things...come with me I'll show you where I live." She took his hand and began walkig back to the house she'd built.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:15 pm

Dusk followed, smiling as she held his hand.
"I like it when you touch me," He said, "It makes me feel happy."
His tendril moved to pick up an egg.
"This is from a chicken, yes? What's it for?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:07 pm

She smiled at him and took the egg. "Well if you mix it with some other things you can make a cake to eat. It's a very sweet food." She smiled, her house came into view, two floors, a garden and trees around it under the house was a basement with all her treasures and a mine shaft. "Here's where I live."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:45 pm

Dusk gave her the egg and looked over her house; he was very impressed.
"Wow... Your house is very nice... Will I live next to you?" He asked, again, not knowing that humans shared residence with their loved ones.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:43 pm

"No silly you can live in the house with me. For as long as you like." She smiled and pushed the door open gently, smiling at the inside of her house. She had done her best tomake it feel cosy but gave herself plenty of space to move.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:08 am

Dusk looked around her home, inspecting various objects he knew not the function of.
"That's very kind of you. Thank you."
He sat on a table, not knowing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:10 am

She giggled watching him and sat on one of the softer chairs she crafted, patting the one beside her. "You can sit here, it's much more comfy then the table Dusk."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:35 am

Dusk stood up and looked back.
"Table..." He repeated, sitting down on the chair and looking at her.
"Now what?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum