We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:11 am

Amanda took Pika and held the max revive to her, the pokemon began licking the powder, regaining strength. "Atta girl, you battled great." She spoke softly to the pokemon.

Leavanny stood by Burgue and happily ruffled her leaves as he sprayed super potion on her. She went back to the battlefield. "Leeavanny." She looked at the puppy in front of her, seeming to have a brief conversation with her.
"Seems our pokemon get along, this will be interest.." The ceiling rumbled and cracked as odd men in space suits came absailing in.
"Halt this atrocity! We are Team Plasma Under direct orders to apprihend pokemon from cruel trainers, realease your pokemon or we will use force!"

Amanda held Pika tightly and tried to back away from one of the members.
Burgue growled. "Damian help me get rid of these guys and you can have the badge!"
Akumamika
Admin

View user profile http://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:47 am

Damian smiled at the pokémon getting along, then cocked an eye at the intruders.
"You can't be serious..." He muttered under his breath, then announced himself.
"Um, excuse me? Yes, you idiots. Please go away, we're trying to have a gym match here, and you've apparently destroyed part of the building."
Ginger barked at the intruders.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:34 pm

One of the plasma grunts, a female one turned to damian. "Oh another foreghn trainer interfeiring with our lord's grand plans? We'll take care of you first. Plasma sen out your wobats!" In seconds the ceiling had several fuzzy blue bats flitting around and swooping down on the trainers.

Amanda called out her Mankey. "Allright mankey attack the woobats with areal ace! ( cant remember if I gave him four moves yet or not)
Mankey jumped from bat to bat uppercutting the little buggers.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:55 pm

Damian looked at the swarm of horrible blue things; such a pity Pika was still incapacitated, else she would have been able to take them all down with one Thunderbolt.
"Don't you think it's rather counter-intuitive to use pokémon to try and get everyone else to stop using pokémon?"
He turned to Ginger.
"Ginger, Teleport up there and get 'em with Flame Wheel."
The puppy warped into the swarm in a flash of light, and immediately caused chaos as fire and yelps and falling bats happened all over the place.

("Uppercutting the little buggers"! XD)

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:28 am

( Thought you'd like that hehehhe)

The plasma grunts growled and the apparent leader shouted for them to retreat. The wobats were returned and the grunts used smoke bombs to clear themselves out of the room leaving no trace of where they were going.

Amanda jumped onto the battlefield and skidded along the dirt to catch her Mankey who was looking like it was in a rage frenzy. It's body started to glow and she could no longer hold it in her arms.
"Mankey?!"
"PRIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!"
The larger pig monkey swung a punch for her but stopped, it's rage still in it's eyes but something else was happening, it was controling itself.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:05 am

Damian watched the events with Amanda and her Mankey unfold, nodding pensively.
"Riiight.... So maybe Mankey was just having a mood swing before it evolved?"
He suggested, stepping down off the podium; he felt as though those imbeciles went down too easily, and he wasn't sure if it was because he and Amanda were good, they were bad, or they had something else planned...

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:03 pm

Amanda stared at the gloved fist that was inches from her nose and fell back, shocked that Primape almost attacked her. She didn't flinch when the monkey tapped her gently to see if she was ok. It had calmed down now and was helping her back up.

Burgue handed Damian his badge and looked at the ceiling. "Looks like this will take weeks to fix. Your best bet now is to go to Nimbassa city, that's where the next gym is. And Keep your eyes out for these goons. I have a really bad feeling about these guys, they may be just idiots but someone has control of them..."
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:27 pm

Damian looked at the badge, then back up at Burgh.
"Ah, thanks... Oh, Amanda, you said you got other badges before this one. What should I do about those, Burgh? I don't want to drag Amanda back to the places she's been already, but we want to travel together, and I can't compete in the League if I don't have all 8... What would you recommend?"
He looked up, then back down.
"Um... Sorry about that, I guess?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:06 pm

Burgue looked at the ceiling while thinking about Damian's other question. "You can go back after you get the other badges, you don't have to get them all in order, besides in nimbasa you could always take the subways while Amanda enjoys the town, you could get the first few in less then two days that way. Up to you." He smiled at them both. "Don't worry about the roof we were going to tear it down to make it a glass dome anyhow, just wish the plasa grunts would have waited till after our battle."
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:49 am

Damian nodded.
"Well I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. Thank you, Burgh. You ready to leave, Amanda?"
He turned to his friend, who currently held his pikachu.
"Oh, sorry about her... Pika, return." He took her ball from his belt and pressed the button, returning her to it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:41 am

Amanda sat up again and returned her Primape, then stood. "Yeah I'm ready. See you again soon Burgue."
The gym leader nodded and allowed them to leave through the back of the gym to avoid the honey walls.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:06 am

Damian waved goodbye to Burgh with a peace-sign, then left, leading the way.

As they walked on the street in the general direction of the next route, Damian turned to Amanda.
"So what do you think I should do about the two badges I missed? I suppose you don't want to come with me... Would you mind staying in Nimbasa for a few days while I get them?"

(Maybe if she stays in Nimbasa, she meets a guy and I get jealous?)

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:33 pm

( Well the character meets N in nimbassa so I guess I could work with that hehe)

"I don't mind I was thinking of trying out at the pokemon musical so I could do that for a few days. By the way I think we should stock up on fresh water we have a dessert to cross before we get to Nimbassa city." She pointed to the vending machene near the gate to the next route.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:11 pm

Damian nodded, then glanced at the machine; he didn't have too much money on him. He might have to withdraw some once he got to Nimbasa. He put 2000 pokédollars into the machine, and pulled out 4 fresh waters.
"Is that enough, do you think? I don't drink much anyway, and it's not like we're going to be hanging around there for a few weeks... We'll just get in and out as quick as possible."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:01 pm

"It should be but I'll stock up on some too, theres plenty of wild pokemon in the dessert route so out pokemon may need something to drink. Just in case." She put in some money and got a few bottles herself and got a free soda too, probably loose from someone else's buy. "Cool free soda. Shall we get going?" She smiled back at him and headed into the gate.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:25 am

"Yeah, sure... Oh, wait."
He took his backpack off his shoulders, and rifled through it, finding a set of Go-Goggles, and put them on.
"I don't know how sandstorm-y it is, but I'm not taking any chances."
He smiled, looking a bit silly with the goggles on.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:21 pm

"Oh very sexy." Amanda pulled the goggles and snapped them back onto his eyes playfully. She pulled out a scarf from her own back and wrapped it around her nose and mouth and placed a cap on her head. Once out from the gate the sand storm was realy evident, visibility was pretty low and it was insanely hot compared to the city.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:21 am

Damian winced as she snapped his goggles, and pulled out a blue bandanna, tying it around his face to cover his mouth and nose; he hadn't thought of that until Amanda had.

He was stunned at the difference between the route gate and the city; the high walls really made the difference.
"Do you know which way we're going?" He called over the reasonably loud sound of the sandstorm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:54 am

"Yes if we go straight ahead we'll be at nimbassa in about two hours, but I was thinking about seeing the dessert resort first what about you?" She called back, several trainers were passing by in the other direction complaining that the dessert ruins were being blocked off by workers for the next week. "Nevermind then, I can go there another time."
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:00 pm

Damian just nodded, even though he knew she probably wouldn't see him; He didn't want to spend any longer here than he had to, and though whatever the "Desert Resort" was sounded interesting, it wasn't so interesting that he'd like to stick around in a horrible sandstorm just to see it (although the low visibility would mean he probably wouldn't have anyway).

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:11 pm

"Oh well, I'll come back to see it while you get your badges. The gate's just up ahead under that road. Watch the darker sand wild pokemon bury themselves under there."
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:29 pm

Damian narrowly avoided a snapping jaw of what looked like a crocodile; he knew it was a pokémon, and he wasn't going to question it.
"Okay, sounds good... Who's professor in this region? I need the new model of pokédex so I can download my old data..."
The exit to the route was almost in view by now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:18 pm

"Oh Proffessor Juniper. She lives in Nuvema town, though she visits Accumula and Striaton to visit proffessor Fennel. She should give you a new pokedex if she has any left, I think she had six..me, Cheren, Bianca, White and Black all had one so she may have one left. Oh you'll meet them soon we agreed to meet at Nimbassa. hold up.." Inside the gate Amanda looked at the scrolling news, team plasma members were caught in the cold storage in the next town over. "Oh good at least they were caught."
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:20 pm

While Amanda read the news headlines, Damian went to the attendant and had another look at the map of Unova, getting his bearings as far as what Amanda had said was concerned.
"Um, and where do the subway lines run?"
He asked the attendant. She pointed out the subway tracks; apparently, the subway lines ran under both Nacrene and Nuvema towns. He figured it would be smartest to get off at Nuvema town and work his way back toward Nacrene, and by that point he'd have the two badges he'd missed, as well as a pokédex, and he could catch the subway back to Nimbasa. He thanked the attendant for that and stood by Amanda.
"Ready to go to... Oh, does Nimbasa have a gym, do you know?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:59 am

"Yes Nimbassa has an electric type gym, I won't challenge it till you come back so we can challenge it one after the other. Sond good?" She smiled, not really wanting to say goodbye just yet but she wouldn't stop him.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum