We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:43 am

Damian smiled.
"Well, you don't have to wait for me if you get bored. But hopefully I'll only be two or three days."
They entered the gate to Nimbasa city, which looked strikingly like the gate into the desert from Castelia, whereupon Damian immediately stowed his go-goggles and bandanna.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:02 pm

Amanda pulled her scarf down and breathed, smiling at the bright lights of the most entertaining city in Unova. "Whoa, this place looks so amazing, so many lights I can't wait to check out the amusement park, but first. Subway right?"
Akumamika
Admin

View user profile http://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:34 am

"Yeah..." He didn't really want to leave her just yet. In fact, he almost pictured her arm-in-arm with her, wandering through the glowing amusement park at night, coloured lights passing overhead, chatter in the background...
He shook his head to clear it.
"Um, so I'll see you in a few days? Do you know where you'll stay? Oh, can I have your Pokégear number?"
He took a black and gold pokégear from the side pocket of his bag; it was a special edition which he'd waited outside the store for to be first in Johto to get.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:53 am

Amanda nodded and looked at his pokegear. "Oh I have a cross tranceiver..but I'm sure I can ad pokegear numbers..yes there's a small modification I can do." She typed her number into his pokegear and added his onto hers. "Allright We can call each other but we wont be able to see each other. Let me know when you get to the other side safely." She smiled and leaned up kissing his cheek and placeing some lemonaids in his hands. "You do have to battle on the train, so you'll get in some good training before you get to the gyms."
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:11 am

His eyes went wide and he blushed fiercely when she kissed him.
"O-okay... B-bye..."
He walked off slightly dizzily toward the train station, heading into the underground.

(Timeskip?)

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:33 pm

( ok)

Amanda laid on the bed in the hotel and looked up at the ceiling. "I hope he got on the right train guys..." She looked to her pokemon who were having some breakfast of poke food and poffins she'd brought with her from Hoenn. She smiled watching them, Primape seems to be happily getting along with everyone, glad to see that.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:30 am

In three days, Damian had managed to collect the two badges he'd missed, as well as his pokédex. In that time, not much interesting had occurred, except for Leeroy evolving. He was disappointed that he'd not even found a pokémon he wanted to catch. He sighed in frustration as he caught the train from Nacrene city. He did enjoy the library quite a bit, and the gym battle was good also. But on the train, he fought a trainer with the most magnificent pokémon he'd seen since the start of his journey here in Unova; a small, black fox pokémon with a tuft of red fur on it's face, as well as red socks. He insisted that the trainer tell him where he got this pokémon, but all they could tell him was that it was rare, and called Zorua.

When he arrived back in Nimbasa City, he took out his pokégear and called Amanda.
"Hello? Amanda? I've just arrived in Nimbasa... I saw the most amazing pokémon on the train! Have you heard of Zorua?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:56 am

Amanda enjoyed her time in Nimbassa immensly. She took part in the pokemon musical with her Aipom, he was loving the stage so she let him perform an evening show as well. She got the prop case too with cute items for her Aipom to use or wear.
She went to the amusement park often too to ride on the rollercoasters and other rides. She battled in the sports stadiums on the second day, getting autographs from the sports stars, football players, tennis players and basketball players.
On the third day she caught team plasma trying to take an old man's pokemon, she chased them off and went looking for them. They ran into the amusement park again so she followed.
She heared her Xtranciever ringing and answered. "Hey Damian..uh yeah Zorua..rare, mischevious fox pokemon...they are really rare I'm not sure where you can find one though..I'm in the amusement park some of those plasma goo-"
"You're looking for team plasma? Come with me."
Another voice spoke and her xtranciever was shut off.

Amanda followed the green haired man who called himself N. She didn't have much of a choice since he was holding her hand and leading her to the ferriswheel. She couldn't go on it before since two people had to ride at once.
"Come on the ferris wheel with me, we can spot team plasma fromt he top.." She nodded and steped onto the ride with him, a little confused and very nervous.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:07 pm

Damian heard a faint voice before the phone cut off and looked at his pokégear quizzically... If she'd been in trouble, she would have screamed...
He began to walk toward the amusement park, which he could see in the distance, sending Ginger out from her pokéball.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:30 pm

N and Amanda were at the top of the ferriswheel now where it would stop for five minutes. "Well I don't see any team plasma.." He stood close behind her, uncomfortably close. "There is something I need to tell you.." Amanda turned her head to look up at him. "I am the king of team Plasma.." She froze andwas tempted to throw herself out of the carradge now. "I will make this worl perfect for pokemon, to live without being mistreated by humans. I will become stronger and defeat the champion, and befiriend the legendary pokemon Zekrom..you" He turned her around so her back was against the glass and leaned in close. "Just try and stop me." The wheel moved so they were back on the ground. Amanda couldn't get away quick enough but N was faster, taking hold of her hand while the two grunts ran up to them.

"My lord N are you allright?"
"Nothing to worry about, retreat back to the castle I want to battle Amanda."

Amanda had no choice so she sent out Primape while he sent out Herdier.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:17 pm

Damian walked through the amusement park, passing a circus tent, a rollercoaster, and various food stalls, none of which appealed to him in the slightest. He finally got to the end of the park, to the ferris wheel, and found Amanda engaged in battle with some green-haired fellow at the other end.
"Amanda! What's going on?" He called out, running up near her and noticing more Plasma grunts. He almost spat with distaste.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:24 pm

Amanda looked at him but N called an attack ith herdier so she couldn't answer him and had her primape use close combat against it. It went down easily but N called out sigliph and returned herdier. He didn't look happy about it. "Sigliph use night shade." Primape looked frightened and shook at the ghost attack caused him pain.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:35 pm

Damian had seen Herdier before, in the Nacrene Gym, but...
He flicked out his pokédex and it beeped, reading the data of the Sigilyph.
Sigilyph, the Avianoid Pokémon. The guardians of an ancient city, they use their psychic power to attack enemies that invade their territory.
He read up on it's stats, then turned to her.
"You know it's psychic, AND flying, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:11 pm

"Do now..." Amanda returned primape and sent out Pansage. "Pansage use lick!" She'd picked up the little pokemon from the adoption agency previously and was the first time using it in balttle, but it was her only pokemon that had an effective move against Sigliph.
Pansage lept at the pokemon and began licking it leaving purple marks behind that dealt damage to it. "Now bite!" It bit into the pokemon making it fall to the ground.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:03 am

Damian read the pokédex data on Pansage as well, watching the fight and wondering how and why it had begun.
"Who is this guy, anyway?"
He asked, turning to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:30 am

Before Amanda could answer N had recalled his pokemon and was right in front of her in a second, sweeping his lips over hers briefly before smirking. "I only needed time for team plasma to escape. Remember what I told you. I'll be waiting." He held up his hands as a Braviary glided towards him, taking his arm in it's claws and soaring back into the sky.

Amanda was froen in shock, her pansage holding her shorts and tugging, looking frightened. "Pan pan..sage?"
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:04 pm

Damian's eyes went wide with rage when he kissed her, and he shouted.
"GINGER! USE..." He bit his tongue; none of her moves could hit a flying type at that range.
"If Pika was out already, he'd be dead..." He muttered, then turned to Amanda.
"Why did he kiss you?" He asked coldly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:03 pm

Amanda blinked, she felt numb and only just heared Damian's question. "He...he told me to stop...to try and stop him. He's the king of team plasma..Alder needs to know right away but we can't get to him till we get all the badges.."She felt a little faint and swayed a little, her head was swimming with confusion.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:18 pm

He pouted jealously.
"Well... Make sure he doesn't do it again..."
He only just noticed her swaying.
"Hey, are you alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:45 am

"Again I'm not sure I wanted my first kiss to be a stolen one thank you very much..and I'm fine just a bit shocked.." She moved over to a bench and sat down, rubbing her face with both hands. "Urgh...I was just going to travel and battle at my own pace now some jerk king wants me to try and stop him from taking over the world....please tell me i'm just dreaming and you have ice cream?"
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:41 am

Damian frowned; maybe if he'd known she'd never been kissed then he'd have tried harder...
He sat next to her.
"I don't have ice-cream... But there's no reason you have to listen to that jerk, is there? Just keep going at your own pace and ignore him."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:14 pm

She looked at him. "Would you want to slow down knowing the world could very well be in danger? He may not seem like much of a threat but what I saw in that battle he looked like he'd never give up his ideals and dreams. We've got to stop him, make him understand people need pokemon and pokemon like people."

She looked down again and then to pansage who was holding her leg. "Hey li'l guy..." She rubbed his bushy little head.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:19 pm

Damian scoffed.
"Oh, please. The world could be in danger? This isn't a movie, Amanda, this is real life... At best he might throw the government into uncertainty with his lunatic ideas and mess with their policies. Just stop worrying about him, okay? Nutjobs like that never get anywhere... They have their own little cult and bollocks doomsday theories, and then they just fade away when it doesn't happen..."
He looked down at the little grass-monkey. He'd never seen anything like it before.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:57 am

Amanda felt anger boiling up inside her, she hated being treated like a child worrying over spilled milk. "Fine you go at your pace and I Will go at mine! And I will beat the gyms and stop N." She stood picking up Pansage and heading to the gym behind the rollercoaster*
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:44 am

Damian was rather taken aback by her change of heart.
"Amanda! Wait!"
He got up and ran to catch her.
"Amanda, I thought we were going to do this together! Like old times! I don't want our reunion to be based on some crazy sociopath who thinks he's going to take over the world or whatever... Just..." He stepped closer to her, close enough for him to blush as he felt her body heat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next