We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:55 am

"Close combat!" The Mankey waited for Ginger to get close before the little pig monkey unleashed a flurry of punches and kicks upon the fire puppy pokemon. It was relentless in it's attacks and when it finished backed up with a jump. "Awsome Mankey!"
Akumamika
Admin

View user profile http://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:08 am

Damian frowned, looking at Ginger; She was still standing, and angry, but he was sure she'd taken more hits than must have been comfortable.
"I'm calling a TKO. Return, Ginger."
The puppy pokémon seemed upset as she was returned to her ball, and Damian tossed his final pokémon out with a less enthusiastic flourish than earlier. He didn't want it to have come to this, but at least Mankey's defenses were lowered.
"Okay, Leeroy... I hope you've got it in you..."
The Aron he summoned looked equally apprehensive.
"Okay, Leeroy, Start off with Earthquake!"
Now Amanda's earlier advantage would be a hazard; all the holes that Chimchar had dug collapsed into trenches and valleys of earth due to the tremors sent with Leeroy's attack, as well as damaging her Mankey without putting itself in harm's way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:04 am

"Aw damn..Mankey rollout! Use the trenches to get into the air!" He mankey tucked itself into a ball and rolled around the battlfield at speed, avoiding Aaron and using a trench as a ramp shot up onto the air and opened itself up again. "Allright Mankey Overheat." She smirked, sh eknew teaching mankey this tm would payoff, it had surprised a few opponants in contest battles, though Mankey's last move she hoped she'd never have to use. With a cry the pig monkey unleashed seering hot flames that showered down over Aaron.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:18 am

Damian cocked an eye; obviously, Close Combat would have done much more damage. Despite Leeroy's lower Special Defense, A normally-effective Special move with no same-type attack bonus used by a low Special Attack pokémon would still be nowhere near as effective as a doubly-super-effective Same-type attack bonus move used by a pokémon with a high attack power...
"O-Kay... Leeroy, Use Take Down!"
The small, but heavy pokémon flung itself at the monkey, the recoil from it's previous combo hopefully giving it a chance of success. Add to that that it's Rock Head ability prevented the recoil that kind of attack normally dealt, and the weight and power behind such an attack, and Leeroy's Take Down was close to par with Pika's Thunderbolt attack.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:35 am

"MAnky grab hold of Aaron and use rollout!" The pigmonkey took the take down and held Aaron tightly to itself while rilling around the battlefield again, building up speed at a tremendous rate. "Get out of that one."
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:44 am

"Metal Claw," He said simply.
Leeroy's front paws glowed and sharpened, and he swiped viciously and repeatedly at Mankey's face, all that rolling dizzying him just a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:21 pm

"Close combat again Mankey!" The monkey stopped rolling and battered the little steel pokemon, angry that it took a metal claw to the face. "Oh NoMankey stop! Stop!" She ran across the battlefield and pulled Mankey off Aaron, the monkey clearly enraged but it would't attack his trainer. She petted his head to calm him down somw. "Sorry Damius..last time he did that he...the pokemon he battled didn't.." She looked deeply ashamed and lowered her head. "Im sorry.."
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Thankfully, though Leeroy was at a type disadvantage, his facial armour was only a little dented, and had one small crack.
Damian calmly moved onto the battlefield, picking up Leeroy and examining the damage.
"You okay there, bud?" He asked the Aron, who nodded. "Don't worry about it, Amanda. He'll be fine, he just needs a rest. But... if that's becoming a problem, maybe you should see a pokémon psychologist or something... I know Mankey can get enraged sometimes, but doing that sort of thing isn't good..."
He returned Leeroy to his pokéball and stepped a little closer to Amanda.
"Um... Wanna call it a draw?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:47 pm

She nodded then looked at her Mankey who was blankly staring at a wall, making little oinking noises while being petted. "I think I may have to ask proffessor Juniper what's wrong with him..I find it strange he hasn't evolved yet. Perhapse that may be aggrivating him some too..you can go back to the room if you like, feel free to use my hyper potions in my bag, there's also poke food. I'll be at the pokecentre. I'll be back in a little while." Without another Word Amanda left via the stairs to take Mankey to the computer in the centre to ask Juniper a few questions.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:20 am

Damian gently placed Leeroy on the ground.
"You need the potions, buddy? Or will a good rest do just fine?"
The Aron nodded stiffly.

Back at Amanda's room, Damian took one of her potions and applied it delicately to Leeroy's cracked facial armour. The small pokémon winced, but made no other response, the powerful medicine working already.
"Alright, come back," He returned Leeroy to his pokéball, then looked at the wardrobe. He opened it and took an extra blanket, also taking one of the pillows from Amanda's bed, and collapsing onto the couch; all that seasickness had really taken it out of him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:32 pm

"But..proffessor.." The proffessor scalded her again and sighed.
"I don't like it any more then you do Amanda but if Mankey doesn't learn when to stop then he can no longer be allowed to battle. I'm sending a letter to a pokemon therapist in Numeva town, make sure you find him when you get there, if he can't hlp..you may have to let Mankey go."
"Understood.." She turned the computer screen off and collected her pokemon from Nurse Jon, Mankey at her side looking up at Amandawith a sad expression. She held her hand out for him and walked with him back to the hotel.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Damian had woken from his nap, rather crabbily; he'd had almost no REM sleep, so he was still tired, and what's worse is that he'd not be able to sleep until later tonight, now, as the sleep would make his body unwilling to do so again.
He absently turned on the television, laying across the couch, and sending out Ginger from her pokéball so he had someone to cuddle with. The growlithe eagerly reciprocated his affection, nuzzling happily into his chest as he laid there with her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:26 pm

Amanda came into the hotel room, barely noticing Damian was there and returned Mankey to his pokeball and leaving it on her bedside table, falling onto the bed and there she remained for the next few hours, not moving or talking. So much was going through her mind it made her sleep very restless, not that she stayed asleep for long anyhow.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:25 am

At that point, Damian had all but fallen asleep anyway, curled affectionately around Ginger as he slept. Ginger reached over and turned off the television via the remote, but other than that the two of them remained restful until the next morning.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:15 am

At dawn Amanda was allready up, showered and changed, packing ready for their trip to the next town, still thinking about her poor mankey, what wil happen to him if something goes wrong?
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:34 am

Damian woke up a little later, at around 7:30. He brushed his teeth, showered, and fed Ginger.
"You want to go to breakfast? Since we mightn't get much until the next... Oh, wait. I've got to challenge Burgh first, right?"
He sat on the back of the couch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:23 pm

"Burgh knows you want to challenge him today we have time for breakfast if you like." she smiled. "Do you like honey by the way?" She asked with a knowing smile.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:44 pm

He cocked an eye.
"Not... overly. Why?"
He began to walk to the elevator with her, Ginger at his heels.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:02 am

"You'll see.." She smiled more stepping inside the elevtor with him and thinking of places they could go for breakfast. "Oh I know...ther's a nice little cafe not too far up the street from the gym, we should eat there, it has amaaaaaaaaaazing full english, but they grill everything so it's all crispy but healthy." She giggled at the thought.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:34 pm

"Sounds good," He smiled, "I'm feeling quite hungry this morning, which is normally unusual."
He and Ginger followed beside her, but allowing her to lead, as they didn't know where the café was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:32 pm

Louise smiled and lead him to the cafe happily, pointing out a table and asking him what he wanted before going up to the cashier to pay for their meals. Once sat back down sh looked at their dessert menue to pass the time, but her eyes barely moved, her mind clearly on something else.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:13 pm

Damian was about to object to her paying for the meal, but he remembered the small amount of money he had and kept his mouth shut, apart from thanking her for it, of course. Most of the time, he made money through battles with other trainers, since he rarely lost.
He did notice, though, that Amanda's mind seemed to be elsewhere.
"Hey, Amanda... Are you okay? You seem... Distracted."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:05 am

"Oh..Sorry. I don't mean to ignore you honestly..I'm just worried about Mankey." She sighed and went to rub her face when the waiter brought their food to the table. She thanked the man and took a massive bite from her crepes.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:36 am

Damian slowly began to cut up his bacon & eggs on toast.
"So what happened? I suppose I was asleep by the time you got back from the pokémon centre?"
He listened politely.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:31 am

"Juniper wants me and Mankey to talk to a pokemon therapist." She replied dryly, taking another monster sized bite.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum