Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 4 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:54 pm

Damian briefly stopped chewing his mouthful of food, then continued, before swallowing it.
"Oookay. So? If it's an issue, don't you think it's an important thing to do? Besides, Leeroy is literally made of steel, so I doubt he could have done TOO much damage, despite the type disadvantage, not to mention that..."
He continued down that train of thought and slowly petered off, his voice quietening as he realized that he was talking nonsense.

Back to top Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 4 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:15 pm

"You're right...as a trainer I should really help Mankey out alot more. It's like being a parent I suppose, it's my job to make sure that he becomes strong and knows his limits and when to stop." She smiled looking at her pokeball. "Thanks Damian."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:10 pm

Damian frowned.
"I don't really think what I said was THAT helpful... But that's true. Didn't you want to take him to the therapist?"
He finished his breakfast, and waited in his seat until the conversation was over.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:56 am

"He's waiting in the next town over..we can go after your battle if you like." She smiled to him and thought. Then snapped herself out of it. "Sorry I didn't mean to stare."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:58 am

Damian frowned.
"You weren't staring... You were thinking. And there's a word for when you have to apologise for thinking; oppression."
He stood up.
"Come on. Let's get this battle over and done with, and we'll head to... What's the next town called?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:17 pm

Louise sighed and got up ready to follow him. "Nimbassa city. I haven't been there before but I hear it's pretty nice there." She smiled.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:53 pm

He nodded, Ginger following at his heels as they left the café and started to walk toward the gym.
"Is it very big, do you know?"
He continued walking in what he thought was the right general direction, but hoping Amanda would realize that he wasn't quite sure where he was going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:20 pm

"It's big enough...this way." She pulled his hand down another street and stopped outside the gym. "I'll take the spectator's entrance, have fun getting through to the leader."
She giggled to herself, unable to wait to see Damian covered in honey from the honey walls inside.
She took a seat and waved to Burgue happily, waiting for Damian to get there.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:27 pm

Damian gave her a quizzical look, but proceeded nevertheless.

About half an hour later, Damian emerged into the Gym Leader's chamber, positively saturated with honey, and Ginger didn't look like she'd fared any better.
"BURGH!" Damian cried, "YOU'LL PAY FOR MAKING ME WEAR THIS STUPID HONEY AROUND!"

(You wanna play him?)

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:30 am

Louise fell off the front row of the spectator's seats absolutly wetting herself with laughter, distracting Burgue momenteraly. The gym leader looked to Damian and smiled. "My appologies, you can clean yourself up after the battle and use the back entrance. Now then let us begin?"

Lights came onto the battlefiels and Burgue took his place in the trainer's box. He let his Whirlipede.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:43 am

Damian unhappily trudged up to the opposing box, returning Ginger and sending Pika out first; no pokédex meant that he had no idea what types these pokémon were, and he had just assumed that they were bug type, but not knowing their secondary thus far.
"Okay, Pika, Nasty Plot."
The pikachu stayed still, poised, as it's eyes glowed maliciously, it's power level rising.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:29 pm

Louise got up and watched from the stands, looking between the trainers.

Burgue smiled, not having seen a pikachu before."This will be interesting. Iron defence." The whirlipede spun quickly hardening it's shell to increase it's defence.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:06 pm

Damian snickered; As if defense was going to help against Pika.
"Alright, Pika, use Thunderbolt!"
The fierce rodent again charged and fired her tremendously powerful bolt from the ball on her tail.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:22 am

"Use rollout to dodge it whirlipede!" The bug pokemon spun rapidly around pika and aimed to attack her from behind, it's rolling making a whirring noise.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:44 am

"Dodge that with Agility, then Thunderbolt again!"
The rodent turned and shot quickly out of the way, firing another Thunderbolt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:24 pm

"Protect then use rollout again!" The whilipede protected itself from the thunderbolt and began rolling again towards Pika. Louise called from the sides quickly.
"Come on Damian!"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:20 pm

(For the purpose of making things interesting, I'm going to assume the walls in this room are coated in honey as well.)

Damian thought, looking to the walls briefly.
"Okay... Pika, dodge, then use Hidden Power, but on the walls!"
The pikachu didn't know what he was planning, but obeyed. Green orbs began to swirl around her body, before they condensed in her Light Ball. A beam of ice shot from the orb, freezing great drippings of honey into solid icicles.
"Okay, now Thunderbolt them!"
The pikachu now understood. She angled herself just right, and loosed weaker jolts that wouldn't tire her as much. The large icicles fell from the walls and onto the field, creating a sort of isometric dot layout that meant a straight rollout would be impossible, and it would therefore be difficult to navigate.
"Right, let's see you counteract that!" Damian called smugly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:06 pm

Burgue looked very impressed and he commanded Whirlipede to stop and he re thought his stratagy. "Allright let's try pursuit!" Whirlipede glowed purple and started zipping around the new obsticals heading right for Pikachu.
"You can't dodge that go on defencive.." Louise whispered to herself hoping Damian would hear her.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:26 pm

Damian thought; Pika wasn't really defensive. She was there to hit hard, fast, and that was about all. But that didn't mean he couldn't improvise.
"Okay, Pika, Hidden Power, between those two icicles!"
The pikachu fired her icy beam again, drawing a thick sheet of ice between her and the bug pokémon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:46 am

The whirlipede skidded across the ice and into an icicle, knocking itself out in the process. "Well I never thought I'd see the day a trainer would counter pursuit. Well done. Whirlipede return."
He called the pokemon back and took out another pokeball. "Go Dwebble."
The little hermit crab pokemon sprank onto the battle field looking happy to be out and ready to battle.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:49 am

Damian cocked an eye; a hermit crab pokémon? But... Was that a rock on it's back? So it's rock-type, then?
"Amanda," He called out, "Remind me to get a pokédex!"
He refocussed on the match. The pokémon was small, and the rock or shell or rock shell was big. Therefore, he assumed he would have little difficulty outrunning it with Pika. However, being a rock-type would mean that it possibly knows ground moves, which Pika could not only not outrun, but was also weak to. Further, the rodent would start to tire soon, and he hoped she could defeat just one more of Burgh's before that happened, as he didn't know how many he had, and one-for-two meant he could guarantee a victory, no matter how many.
"Okay, Pika... I suppose... Open with... Nasty Plot!"
He supposed that the little bug would take it's time scuttling over, so this gave him, or rather, Pika, a chance to recuperate and focus a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:16 pm

"Dwebble use rock polish!" The little crab's shell gleamed for a moment and it began to scuttle forward faster then it should have been able to.
"Damian you are allowed to switch!" Amanda called out.

( Sorry I started calling her louise for the last few posts)
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:07 am

(That's okay, I keep thinking of her as Louise and have to keep telling myself that she's not.)

Damian cursed, then considered Amanda's advice; Pika might be able to take the hit, or she might not. He was pretty certain that she would be able to take it, as the crab pokémon was small, and the heavy rock would lower it's attacking capability, he guessed. He couldn't switch, though, or rather, didn't want to, as with two speed increases and four special attack increases, Pika would go from a wickedly-hard hitter to back to normal. She mightn't even be able to take an opening hit, so she might as well outrun her opponents.
"Okay, Pika..." Damian watched her finish her technique, the bug pokémon rapidly closing in.
"Come on..." His words were stressed, as he waited for the very last instant. A break in the dark aura around Pika told him this was his chance.
" 'Bolt, now!" He cried, the pikachu firing off the lightning in her cheeks through her ball, as Damian hoped he'd timed it well enough that he could hit the little bug from close range.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:27 pm

Dwebble stopped in his tracks and shook from paralysis. The referee caled it unable to batttle so Burgue withdrew his pokemon. "Good job Dwebble. Well Done Damian, usually electric moves dont work on little dwebble your pokemon has some strength in her." He complimented, pulling out his final pokeball. "Leavanny go."

The elegant pokemon stood on the battlefield and raised her arms ready to battle.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:24 am

Damian nodded; it's not that he didn't take the compliment, he just was busy thinking at the moment. Pika was panting pretty hard now. Despite all the effort he'd gone to to set up her power, it had still exhausted her. He figured she'd have one chance to leave an impression. Although, the bug pokémon he now faced looked as though it was a plant as well, so Ginger would be his next choice. If it was a plant, though...
"Okay, Pika. This is your last move; Make it count! Hidden Power!"
Upon hearing this, the pikachu growled under it's breath, charging all the boosted power in it's body.
"Piiiikaaaaaaaa...." It built up, the ice from the surrounding honeycicles seeming to swirl in toward the attack, as frozen energy built up in the ball on her tail. The ball glowed a blue-white, the colour of glaciers in the midday sun, before...
"CHUUUUUUUUUU!!" What could only be described as a solid pillar of ice shot from the pokémon's tail, striking the bug pokémon as Pika wore herself out totally. She passed out and laid on the battlefield, unconscious.
Damian frowned. "Hold on a moment,"
He stepped off the stand and picked up the small pokémon in his arms, feeling her chest gently, before carrying her back to the stand.
"She's very weak..." He muttered to no-one in particular. "Let's just..."
He went through his bag, and produced a large, yellow crystal, which he crushed expertly. The crystal, as if by nature, turned into a fine powder, which he wafted under the rodent's nose, letting her inhale it with her slow and shallow breaths. She eventually came to, but was still groggy.
"Heal your pokémon," He called to Burgh, "I won't count that."
He took Pika over to the stands, reaching up to hand her to Amanda.
"Hold her, please, and keep the Max Revive under her nose."
He poured the powder into her hand, then went back to the stand.
"Okay, sorry about that... I'll explain later..."
He took his second pokéball from his belt, maximising it with the button.
"Alright, Ginger!"
The puppy pokémon entered the battlefield with a howl, sitting obediently, and waiting for it's opponent to be returned to the field.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next