We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika on Fri May 11, 2012 11:07 am

Bailey watched him go and looked through her bag, she had a few things in there but nothing of use. She looked around and after some help from sneasel and a wild venopede she fasioned a sort of guitar looking thing and started playing, humming to herself as she tuned it just right. Her pokemon were all sitting listening, Poochy was jumping around happily.
Akumamika
Admin

View user profile http://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 11, 2012 11:14 am

(You know what's funny? This version of me is STILL watered down a whole lot. I wouldn't be able to say that IRL... Tell her she's cute, I mean.)

Damian heard music in the distance and sighed; well, he guessed she only liked having fun when he wasn't around. He supposed he was kinda a buzzkill to everyone else, since everyone else's idea of fun involves lots of noise and lots of people, and he didn't like either of those things, even in small amounts. So he sat against a tree and sulked, refusing to go back to where she was sitting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri May 11, 2012 11:39 am

The music stopped suddenly and Bailey looked towards where Damian had walked. The forrest was deathly quiet. Then a massive explosion rippled through the trees sending leaves and twigs flying outwards. Bailey returned her pokemon except Zebstrika and rode him as fast as possible towards the source. She stopped when she found Damian and offered him a lift up. In the distance menand women in black uniforms with a large Red R were running towards them. "We gotta go.."
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 11, 2012 11:43 am

(I actually meant the music she was playing)

Damian was quite rattled by the explosion, shaking his head to clear it and getting to his feet. He saw the red "R's" in the distance, and took a fighting stance rather than a flighting one.
"Are you kidding? Team Rocket? I thought these guys were done... Well, whatever, like they stand a chance against Zekrom..."
He grasped the pokéball, ready to battle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri May 11, 2012 11:55 am

The rockets stopped dead in their tracks except for one. He stepped forward and pushed Damian aside and addressed Bailey after bowing respectfully. "Admin. It has been far too long, we need you back on team Rocket. We couldn't find you after the explosion on Cinibar but we heared from our guy in Unova police that you were here. We have leads on the experiment that you oversaw in cinibar but you are the only one ruthless enough to face him again."

Bailey's eyes widened in shock, what the hell? She didn't do any of that..did she? "What are you talking about?" She barked at him, making him flinch backwards.
"M-my appologies Admin but...Giovanni expressed that we bring you with us you or we don't come back at all."
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 11, 2012 11:59 am

Admin? Because of the mark? But does that mean... Amanda too?
"Well," Damian shouted, eager to get this grunt's attention, "You won't be taking her back without going through me first!"
He prepared himself again, wanting to prove himself to Bailey.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri May 11, 2012 12:05 pm

"The man looked at him. "You are none of our concern." Bailey stepped off Zebstrika and walked towards the rocket member, a complex look on her face. "Admin." He saluted her.
"Why do you keep calling me Admin? I don't know who you are."
The grunt looked dumbfounded and rubbed his chin, thinking. He turned to the people behind him. "Get the proffessor Elys on the phone now...Mewtwo must have wiped her memory clean."
The second that name was mentioned Bailey held her head as intense pain shot through it.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 11, 2012 12:09 pm

"Alright, I've had enough! I'm not gonna be ignored! Zekrom, annihilate these idiots!"
He called forth the mythical pokémon once more, it's enormous form toppling some of the trees around them.
"Eat that little prat!" He barked, angry at not being focussed on here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri May 11, 2012 12:12 pm

Bailey's eyes were glowing again and her mouthed moved as she spoke but the voice was not her own. "Wait! Bring the girl to me and I will face her alone. You Rockets are a pathetic group, you think you can do whatever you please and never think of the people or pokemon you hurt. Bring her to me." After that her eyes closed and Bailey fell forward into the dirt. Zebstrika stood guard nearher making sure the rockets did not intend to harm her, though Zekrom was frightening the crap out of him.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 11, 2012 12:17 pm

(Zekrom actually isn't that big, just under 3m. So it's like, less than twice my height.)

Zekrom roared and fired an attack at the Rockets, sure to aim away from Bailey. Damian was glad to have this kind of power again; Legendaries were awesome, literally. He ducked to Bailey's side and picked her up, hoping Zekrom had caused enough of a distraction. He sent out his Hydreigon, having it pick her up, and got ready to take off and fly away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri May 11, 2012 12:20 pm

The Rockets fell back aiming toget into their ship to follow Damian and Bailey. Zebstrika tapped it's nose to it's ball and got inside before Damian could fly off without him.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 11, 2012 12:24 pm

Damian picked up Zebstrika's ball, and also caught Sneasel, who'd been lagging behind. He returned Zekrom as they took off on Hydreigon, the dragon pokémon able to navigate much more easily than the Rocket ship. Damian commanded the pokémon to fly close to the ground, dodging between trees and under bridges and such when possible to try and lose the Rockets.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri May 11, 2012 12:27 pm

Sneasel sat on Bailey's back and looked in the direction he wanted Damian to go. He'd been present when Cinibar exploded and followed Mewtwo before he found Bailey again. "Sne..Sne." He pointed south towards a group of mountains that stood up on the horizon.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 11, 2012 12:34 pm

"Over there?" Damian pointed.
"That's a long way to fly..."
He debated landing and getting his Alakazam from the PC to teleport them, but then again, they might get caught if he did that.
"Okay, let's go. Double pace, buddy."
He gave Hydreigon a tap in the belly with his foot, and the pokémon sped up, it's multiple sets of wings carrying them quickly over the ocean below.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri May 11, 2012 12:37 pm

Bailey started to come around near sunset while they were over the ocean. "Ow..my head.." She couldn't move too great but everything that had ever happened toher, it was coming back piece by piece." I really was ruthless..." Tears flew off her cheeks with the wind and she sniffled.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 11, 2012 12:40 pm

Damian tentatively held her, wanting to comfort her but still scared of rejection.
"Shh, it's in your past now..." He told her, rubbing her back gently.
"Let's go do right and make it better, okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri May 11, 2012 12:44 pm

She held onto him for support, in pretty much all sense of the word. She sniffled agian and looked down. "I'm sorry.. you shouldn't have to do this with me.."
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 11, 2012 12:48 pm

He was going to risk it for a change.
He leaned close and kissed her cheek tenderly.
"I don't have to... I want to. I want to do this for you, because I like you and I want you to be happy." He smiled for her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri May 11, 2012 12:52 pm

Bailey wasn't sure how to react to that so she held onto him tighter as they flew ever onwards, the mountains growing closser and closser.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Okay, he had to officially give up on her now. She must have hated that and not wanted to say anything. He was such an ass, and all at the wrong times, too. He stayed silent until the sun started to set; the mountains were still a little far away, so he laid back on his pokémon and had her lay her head on his belly.
"Go to sleep if you want," He told her, just liking being close to her, even if she didn't.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri May 11, 2012 1:08 pm

Bailey nodded and relaxed a little, sighing softly and falling asleep almost immedietly. Sneasel stayed awake and guided the dragon pokemon himself with little taps here and there. They landed in the centre of the mountains on a large circular platau that had much grass and trees growing on top of it.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 11, 2012 1:12 pm

Damian softly petted her as she slept; well, he should at least get some reward for letting her sleep on him, right? But he managed to doze himself a little.

When they landed, he was alert again.
"Where are we?" He asked no-one in particular; it was just before dawn, and the sun was only just coming up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri May 11, 2012 2:56 pm

Sneasel was asleep on the grass, flat out, Bailey was still sleeping too but the higher the sun got the more she moved about not wanting to get up. "Five more minutes turn the lights out.."
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 11, 2012 9:42 pm

Damian took his bag off, pulling out a light blanket. He laid it over her and gently draped a little bit over her eyes, hoping that would let her sleep a little longer on him; he felt so good to have her so close, like he hadn't felt this forever, even though Amanda was much more comfortable. Then again, Amanda wasn't sleeping on the back of a dragon. The pokémon itself had gone to sleep, tired from all the flying.

(I just noticed that Amanda and Bailey start with "A" and "B". Does that mean I've got 24 more love interests to get through before this is over? O.o)

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika on Fri May 11, 2012 10:11 pm

( no just a coincidence hehe ^^')

She relaxed a bit and went back into deep sleep. Beyond the mountains the rocket's were waiting to see what would happen and kept out of sight. They kept a very close eye on the two there and looked out for what they really wanted.
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum