Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 38 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Guest Fri May 11, 2012 10:25 pm

Damian sighed; even if she never felt anything for him, maybe the Rockets would give her her name back, and she'd at least have some semblance of identity again. Reflecting on what occurred when "Mewtwo" was said, he confirmed his suspicions from earlier; that pokémon was nothing but trouble.
He kept quiet, happy to just cradle Bailey gently, although since they were supposed to be somewhere that was crawling with Rockets, he felt simultaneously suspicious and wary.

Back to top Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 38 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika Fri May 11, 2012 10:32 pm

Bailey suddenly jumped as if disturbed by a vivid dream. She looked around and then focused on the empty space directly in front of them. Within moments Mewtwo himself stood there looking down at the two humans. He just loked at them for a moment, thinking deeply and deciding what his next move would be.
Bailey slowly stood, not disturbing the psycic type's train of thaught. "Do..do you know who I am?"
"I only know you as Admin B. You kept the scientists working day and night to keep me in my tank while they pulled off experiments. You brought in peole from outside to'donate' as you called it, dna to aid in the cloning process. You were the most vicious and violent of any other I've had the misfortune to encounter."

Bailey recoiled at this and looked up at him wishing she could take back everything.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 11, 2012 10:37 pm

"Look who's talking," Damian growled, jumping off his pokémon's back.
"Yes, you've been harmed. We all have. But you're never going to get anywhere if you focus your power on doing evil. You should focus on doing good. Then instead of more hate, people will like you. And that feels much better. But would you even know? Do you even know what it feels like to have emotions? Or are you just a soulless monster, a mutant pokémon? You know by being violent that you're doing what the Rockets wanted. They created you to be evil, and that's what you've done. So, how does it feel that you've ultimately done nothing but cause the Rockets to succeed in their plans, rather than to 'rebel' in the piteously futile way that you did?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri May 11, 2012 11:02 pm

"SILENCE!" The psycic type held Damian in a sphear of aura to keep him from interupting. He turned back to Bailey but was addressing Damian too. "I too have done things I wish I could take back..I have done wrong and now I am trying to keep the lives I created here where they will not be bothered by humans, rocket or not. I can see allready you are not the villan you once were. Unfortunatly you have been followed and you will continue to be fllowed untill you make a choice..go back with them or help me and send them back. They do not belong here."

Bailey looked back at Damian and thento Mewtwo, she had some questions first but they were all soaring through her head so fast that she couldn't think what needed to be asked first. "But...I. I don't want to go back and I havent faught on this scale since Cinibar.."

"You faught veryhard back then but that was not your best. You want your old life back before rocket? You want the life of the Kanto champion. Taking down the elite four with just one pokemon at your side. You want to be-" The rockets grew tired of waiting and started firing cannons at them in an attempt to distract all parties before moving in to re capture mewtwo. ( Who had let go of Damian at this point)
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 11, 2012 11:08 pm

Mewtwo was bad, but Rockets were worse. Mewtwo could at least try to overcome what was programmed into him, but the Rockets were evil because they wanted to be.
When he was freed, he sent Pika from her pokéball and returned his Hydreigon for it's own safety.
"Pika, Freeze us up some walls or something!"
She charged her Hidden Power and created thick ice sheets; even cannonballs would struggle to penetrate them.
"Mewtwo," He called in the heat of the battle, "If we help you, will you give Bailey her memory back?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri May 11, 2012 11:12 pm

"I have taken the block off her allready, but loosing memory for that amount of time will take some getting used to. Her memories will be restored in time, though there will be a few blanks, as the human mind is not a perfect tool. Everyone forgets things. Even I. Do you have a plan for these rockets?" The pokemon turned to face the young male as Bailey called out her Bisharp. He watched the rockets beyond the ice and listened to what Bailey was telling him.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 11, 2012 11:15 pm

He had to think fast; a bad plan surely would not impress a pokémon of this stature.
"Wait... You have amazing psychic abilities, can't you just pick them all up and toss them like stones into the ocean?"
He felt that probably was the worst plan he could have thought of, but having only Ginger, Pika and Zekrom to work with didn't really leave him with a lot of options.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri May 11, 2012 11:23 pm

"There are too many individuals there for me to accuratly toss all of them into the sea..and I don't know the layout of their ship to destroy it with the least amount of effort, believe it or not even my powers are limited." He looked at the ship again and hs eyes widened seing Bailer on top of the ice wall with Bisharp,t hey lept off the wall and right into the ship.

"That..that might help..Away from their guns inside the shop would be a good place to fight..if you can fly up there we can take out all the weapons while Be-....Bailey takes out the grunts inside."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 11, 2012 11:25 pm

"What's her real name?" Damian asked, readying Zekrom's pokéball; he knew the legendary could fly in a pinch.
"And have you ever met another legendary pokémon?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri May 11, 2012 11:28 pm

"..." Mewtwo just looked at him then took off towards the ship, pulling off the turrets with his powers.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 11, 2012 11:31 pm

Damian frowned; he wasn't going to give up answers. He sent out Zekrom and followed him on it's back, the large pokémon roaring as they landed on the deck.

(Be absent for a bit; breakfast)

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Fri May 11, 2012 11:36 pm

( ok, I may be falling asleep now if not in a few minutes)

Bailey was tearing through the hallways with her Bisharp, they wern't perfectly in sync like her Sneasel but he watched her and she watched him, they were learning each other's moves as they double teamed their way through the halls to the main part of the ship, the engines.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 11, 2012 11:47 pm

Damian and Pika tried to keep up; Damian had more of a leader-follower relationship with his pokémon, in that he didn't work well when they had to work on an equal playing field. But he also wasn't sure where they were going or what they were doing. He was just following Bailey and her Bisharp.

(I keep going to write 'Amanda'... :/)

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat May 12, 2012 10:38 am

( me too, don't worry)

Bisharp found the engine room and sliced the door down. Bailey followed him and sent out Sneasel to freeze the engines and boilers. They creaked then stopped. The alarms went balistic as rocket members were flushed to escape rooms.

Mewtwo picked off any Rockets on the outsde or near enouh outside the ship, waiting to help Bailey and Damian to get off the ship before it fell. The jets failed and spluttered, then the ship began to fall.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 12, 2012 10:45 am

(Fall? I thought it was an actual boat. Or was it an airship?)

Damian caught up to Amanda just as Sneasel wrecked the engines.
"Now what?" he asked, almost out of breath. He felt a bit useless, just following everyone else around and being a general hindrance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat May 12, 2012 11:03 am

( I'm pretty sure I mentioned Airship..and hello it's team rocket something always flies.)

"Now we get ff this thing and hope we either land safely in the water away fro the ship or somehow get onto land without breaking anything." She withdrew her pokemon then started running to the viewing room, the windows allready smashed she could see she could dive right through it. "get ready to Jump Damian!"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 12, 2012 11:06 am

Damian gave her a crazy look.
"Are you insane?! Hitting water from this height is like hitting concrete! We'll be killed!"
He stuck his head out the window and screamed,
"ZEKROM!"
A roar was heard, and the black pokémon dived off the main deck and into the air below them; it couldn't hover, but it would catch both of them. Damian returned Pika for her safety, then turned to Bailey.
"3, 2, 1, Jump!"
He jumped.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat May 12, 2012 11:16 am

Bailey laughed at that and lept when he did, landing on the dragon hurt a little but it was fine. She looked up seeing Mewtwo retreating to the island in the mountains too as the ship plummeted. "That was fun." She grinned.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 12, 2012 11:19 am

Damian's heart raced, and he had to pant to regain his breath.
"Fun? Are you kidding? We could have died!"
Damian pointed Zekrom in the direction of the mountain, primarily because it was the only land between here and Unova.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat May 12, 2012 11:21 am

"Yeah but still it's exciting. Besides we're fine right? So relax." She hugged him tightly then looked at the ground where Mewtwo was waiting for them.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 12, 2012 11:29 am

Zekrom landed expertly, and Damian blushed as he was hugged.
When they landed, he waited for Bailey to let him go before getting off Zekrom's back, looking at Mewtwo.
"Now what?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat May 12, 2012 8:45 pm

Mewtwo looked at them together nd began to wonder. "I believe you wanted to know your real name, but then..do you want to give up what you have now? Being friends with him and your current pokemon?"

Bailey looked confused by the question and looked between Damian and Mewtwo. "Would knowing my name change what I have?"

"It might do, depending on how you react to it."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 12, 2012 9:17 pm

"If my opinion counts for anything," Damian said, standing beside Bailey, "I'd like to hear your real name, Bailey. Aren't you sick of going by a false name?"
He inched a little closer to her, looking into her eyes.
"And besides, hearing your name changes who you were, not who you are. I promise I won't think any different of you."
He smiled warmly at her, just a hint of blush spreading across his cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat May 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Mewtwo nodded and waited for Bailey to listen. "Your real name is Briana. Before you joined team rocket you had quite the fame for knocking out any trainer to face you. While you were working with my keeping...your partner was attempting to frame you for helping me escape, in actual fact none did such a thing. I erased your memory to serve as a punishment for what you were doing and to protect you from team rocket for as long as possible, I also sent you to the city you found yourself in."

Bailey blinked and took all this in. She had been famous? So why hadn't she seen anything to do with her old self? Or maye she just never noticed.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Damian smiled; her past was quite interesting, to say the least.
"Would you like me to call you that now? Briana?"
He could tell she was thinking, so he gave her time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next