Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sibling Rivalry (Astilabor and I)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sibling Rivalry (Astilabor and I) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sibling Rivalry (Astilabor and I)

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:42 pm

"mmm yes daddy that is a wonderful plan i'm so glad i can be a part of it daddy, and i can't wait to start"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Sibling Rivalry (Astilabor and I) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sibling Rivalry (Astilabor and I)

Post  Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:47 pm

Damius smiled and turned over, so he now leant over her.
"Right..."
His paws moved to her crotch, cupping her pussy in his paw and squeezing over the area, before turning her over and lifting her tail. He drew a line around her tail with his claw, which became a band of leather, and then drew a connector to her waist. He drew another line just under her breasts, to push them up and make them look bigger. She now wore a skimpy piece of leather to make her breasts look bigger, which also functioned as a device to keep her tail permanently raised.
"Good girl." He smiled, his eyes feasting on her beautiful rump.
"Wiggle your rump a little for Daddy, and then he'll take your lovely tailhole..."
Damius watched her, growling happily.
"Which part of my plan are you looking forward to most, bitch? When he gets animals to fuck you, tentacles, or maybe when he gets some friends to stuff you full of cock?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:53 pm

"the animals and tentacles daddy, it will be so cool and new for me, i can't wait to fuck them daddy" *i smile up at you as i wiggle my butt for you enticing you to fuck me*
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:55 pm

Damius grinned and leaned forward, kissing her little tailhole, and placing an enchantment on it; like her pussy, her pretty ass would now make it's own lube. He'd never have to worry about lubing her when he wanted to fuck her tight little ass.
"Mmm, Daddy has to take your ass first... So the quicker you make him cum, the quicker we can move on to animals and tentacles..."
He pushed in to her, letting her get used to his big cock in her tight, tiny tailhole, before he began to thrust into her, slowly at first.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:00 pm

i maon out and whimper first at the pain but soon i only feel pleasure and begin panting like a bitch in heat for you using my tailhole to squeeze and relax so that it milks your cock as you fuck me
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:02 pm

"Oh, yess..." Damius purred, grabbing her tight little rump in his paws and thrusting hard and fast into her.
"Mmm, take it you little slut, take your Master's dick deep in your ass... You're panting like my little vixen, aren't you? You want Master's cock so bad, you want him to cum in you and fill you up, don't you, you little slut? Tell Master how much you love having his cock inside you..."
Damius twitched and leaked pre into her, loving this.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:25 pm

"ohhh master i love it sooo much it turns me on sooo good and make my hornier for you even more mmm please fill me with your wonderful cum master!!!"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:34 pm

Damius hilted in her tight ass, his cock twitching as he emptied his third load of today into his sister, who was now his daughter.
He growled and pulled out of her ass, laying back on the bed.
"Alright. I need a rest before I can go again... Talk to Master, bitch, make me feel good about myself. Tell me how good I am at fucking you and stuff."
He closed his eyes as he lay on the pillow.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:03 pm

"ohh master you so wonderful as fucking me and filling my hole with cum, i can't wait to take the next step so i can please you even more, i love severing you master daddy"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Damius murred happily, pulling her close and stroking her sex again.
"Hmm..." He hummed, "I'm just wondering if we should move on to stage 3 now... I mean, you're qualified, but... I don't know if you're slutty enough yet..."
He grinned as he petted her pussy; it made him feel powerful over her.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:12 pm

murrs back as you pet my pussy making me feel even more submisive

"mmmm please master by taking all sorts of stange and wired cock into me i will prove that i'm slutty enough"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:14 pm

Damius rubbed her a little faster.
"But the best sluts love cock... Tell Master how much you love cock, and he will consider taking you to the next step."
He was starting to get hard again, but used magic to refresh himself so that it wouldn't hurt if he fucked her again.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:21 pm

"oh but daddy i thought you knew how much i love cock, you make me look at your all the time and make me drink your cum and i love it i love everything about cock their shape their taste, their smell, please daddy let me take the next step"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:26 pm

Damius smiled and gave in.
"Alright, slut, get on all fours on the floor and I will force you into the next step."
When she did, he snapped his fingers. Four tentacles materialized; one at her mouth, one at her ass, and two at her sex.
"I want you to be sure you're thinking sexy things for me as you're getting fucked, because I'm going to read your mind as I do this. So get ready to be fuller than you'd ever thought possible."
He waved his hand and each long, thick tentacle pushed into it's hole, writhing and making slime as they went. Each of them went very deep, except the one in her maw, as she needed to breathe. He then began thrusting them in and out of her, each one jamming itself deep into her body before pulling out again, and the two in her pussy alternating, one going in as the other pulled out.
"Mmm... That's right..." Damius pawed himself to the sight, reading her mind to see what she was thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:30 pm

i close my eyes imagining that its a gang of males taking me, with huge sexy cocks and picture them fucking me hard as i get off from the act and the image of this orgy
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:32 pm

Damius knelt down by her head and whispered,
"What if I called up some friends to come in and fuck you? I'd have three big, strong guys forcing their cocks into you... What would you say to that?"
Damius removed the tentacle from her mouth and replaced it with his cock, and he immediately began fucking her face.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:36 pm

i think back my reply to you as i suck off your cock

*i actully prefer these tentacles master they feel soo good in me*
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Damius rocked his hips against her warm, slick and inviting maw.
"Then why do you imagine males fucking you when I do this to you?"
The tentacles continued to drill into her relentlessly.

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:16 pm

*that was just to turn you on daddy but i really do love these tentacles and would love to try it with animals too daddy*

murrs louder as the tentacles ravage me and i suck harder on your cock

(sorry for being away RL came up, but i'm back now)
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:16 pm

Damius growled, getting closer to his climax. He worked the tentacles even faster in and out of her holes, grabbing her head and roughly fucking her face, plunging his large cock into her throat with no more regard for her wellbeing than he would have a sex doll.
"Take it, slut, take your daddy's cock into your mouth, take his cum down your throat you dirty little bitch!"
He roared and came, sticking his big cock down her throat and squirting in his hot cum. The tentacles jammed themselves deep inside her and filled her with a warm ooze.
Damius immediately pulled out.
"Lick the rest of the cum of master's dick, slut," He commanded as he oozed a little more goo for her.
"Now, master is going to fuck you again. But this time, I'm going to abuse you a fair bit. And you're going to have to take it, because you will be a sex toy and you'll have to be used to it."
He walked around behind her, spanking her hard enough to hurt her.
"How does that feel, you dirty whore?"

Back to top Go down

Post  astilaborshadow Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:38 am

i climax again when you do my mouth ass and pussy milking your cock and the tentacles hard for more cum and ooze. when you pull out i eagerly lap up the rest of your cum smiling up at you.

i nod when you tell me what will happen next and then whimper a little at the spank

"ahhh it feels good master, i'll do anything to please you, anything at all"
astilaborshadow
astilaborshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2