Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 5 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Guest Sun May 20, 2012 8:56 pm

He smiled at her reaction, but dismissed her compliment.
"Oh, please. Guys don't look good in pygamas. Girls do because they;re cut, but not guys."

Back to top Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 5 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika Sun May 20, 2012 9:15 pm

"I didnb't mean in just your pajamas.." She whispered very quietly and got up and into her wardrobe, pulling out clothes to wear for the day.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 20, 2012 9:24 pm

He thought that was what she said, but he wasn't sure since she said it so quietly. He pulled out his spare set of clothes and turned to her, blushing a little.
"Um... You don't mind if I get changed here? As in, in front of you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun May 20, 2012 9:28 pm

"I don't mind, I'm changing over here so..might not see you..uh not that i mean anything bad byt hat." Great you're now idiot of the year, she thought to herself. She pulled off her pajamas and started pullingon her work clothes.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 20, 2012 9:35 pm

He blushed as she spoke and changed, balling his pyjamas up and tossing them next to his bag. When he was dressed, he took her hand and smiled at her.
"You're being even more nervous than I am... Stop being silly. Even if I don't think I'm good looking, I don't mind if you're crazy enough to."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun May 20, 2012 9:42 pm

When he'd taken her hand Amanda paused for him to speak before she flung herself at him, wrapping herself around him and squeezing him into her. "I love you."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 21, 2012 6:17 am

He certainly wasn't prepared for that, but when she did so, he hugged her back, holding her tight.
"I... Love you too. Why did you do that just now?"
He asked as he petted her, as though she must have needed comfort.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon May 21, 2012 2:41 pm

"Because you have no idea how much I missed you, and the more I thought about our parting ways the more I felt it was my fault..and I just wanted to be at your side..I felt guilty for coming here without you." She nuzzled his chest and sighed.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 21, 2012 8:30 pm

He gently held her head against his chest, the feeling of her so close making him so happy.
"It was nobody's fault, us leaving each other, Amanda... And even if it was, it's not important, because we're together now... And if I have anything to say about it, I won't be going anywhere any time soon. I'm staying here with you, my beautiful Amanda..."
He kissed her head and nuzzled her, loving being close to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Mon May 21, 2012 10:33 pm

She looked up at him and smiled slightly, hugging him tighter before gathering herself and picking up her purse. "Right..well shall we leave then? Momo farm's sells all the best milk early so gotta get in there quick."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 7:23 am

(Do you mean Moomoo farm? The one between Ecruteak and Olivine cities?)

"Okay, sure... Is it close? How big is this farm, anyway?"
He looked at his belt.
"Oh, do you have a PC I can use? I wanna make a few switches to my team... For old time's sake."
He smiled nostalgically.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue May 22, 2012 9:54 am

( yes)

"Yes my pc is over there in the corner, the transfer system pulls out from the back." She sat on the bed and pulled on her trainers, tying up the laces tightly. "The farm isn't too far, it's on the next route, if you have a bike we can travel much quicker."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 10:06 am

He nodded, pulling out the PC and accessing the storage system. He logged into his account and browsed briefly through all the pokémon he'd caught.
"Hmm... I think..."
He placed his pokéballs on the desk, thinking about who he wanted to keep with him.
"I'll deposit you, deposit you... Switch you for you... Withdraw you... And, one more... Ah, you..."
Once he had his team of 4 organised, he set them in his belt and logged off.
"Okay then, let's... Well, we can fly on my Dragonite if you want, but if you want to walk we can do that, too. Give you a chance to meet the two more normal-sized Pokémon that I've got now."
He smiled, proud of his favourites that were still around.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue May 22, 2012 10:37 am

She smiled. "I think we'll walk then we need to cary quite a bit of milk back. I might have to get my bike actually witht he small trailer on the back, I wont go fast so we can go at walking pace."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 11:15 am

Damian tapped one of the pokéballs on his belt.
"Well, we've got one extra pair of paws here... And maybe a little extra depending on how he's feeling."
He smiled and followed her.
"Okay, ready to go?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue May 22, 2012 11:51 am

She smiled and nodded taking him outside and pulling her bike and cart out of the garage. She hopped on and pedeled slowly so he could keep up with her walking.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 11:56 am

He smiled back, and unclipped the pokéball from earlier from his belt.
"Amanda, I'd like you to meet my Lucario."
He sent out the pokémon, a short, vulpine silhouette forming next to him, before materializing. The pokémon bowed, and spoke telepathically to her in a calm and pleasing masculine tone.
Hello, there. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue May 22, 2012 12:06 pm

Amanda looked and the surprise onher face was priceless. She jumped off the bike to get a closser look at the Lucario. "Whoa a real Lucario, I've always wanted to see one." She blushed and grinned from ear to ear. "It's a pleasure to meet you too."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 12:09 pm

The Lucario smiled back politely, holding it's paw up flat, as though it wanted a hi-5.
"That's Lucario's greeting," Damian explained, "You do this."
The lucario turned to him and did the same gesture, and Damian gently placed his hand on the pokémon's paw, lining up their fingers and palms. Their fingers went from being together to spreading out, and then they moved their respective appendages away from one another.
You can try, if you'd like.
He offered her his paw once more.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue May 22, 2012 12:14 pm

Amanda watched the greeting and smiled at how gentle Lucario was. She nodded and placed her hand to his paw, mimicing the movement Damian did withhim, oh his paw felt so soft, she didn't expect that of a fighting and stee type, but whoa. She smiled when she pulled her hand away still feeling her palm tingling.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 12:17 pm

I don't fight, He told her as they walked, Or, at least, not with my body. Like my Master, I prefer mental arts. I meditate and I philosophise. I am no barbarian, but my aura powers are honed sharp. Watch.
He closed his eyes, and pointed at a tree ahead of them. Nothing for a few seconds, then...
A flock of birds scattered from it for no apparent reason, returning a few moments after Lucario regained a normal stance.
No effort whatsoever.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue May 22, 2012 12:21 pm

Amanda watched and was highly impressed, wondering how he knew what..oh yeah..telepathic. She grinned and blushed softly trying not to let her mind wander and got back on her bike. "That's really impressive."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 12:27 pm

He smiled at her approval.
I also like to think I'm very dignified and polite. For example, I'm always sure to thank my opponent after a battle, and I like to sit still and manipulate during. They don't always understand due to rage or intellect or both, but I like to do so anyway. I bring it up because you seem nervous about my reading your thoughts, and you shouldn't be, because I keep them to myself. I won't even tell Master unless you permit me to.
He bowed his head to her a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Tue May 22, 2012 12:42 pm

She thought 'thank you' for him and bowed her head in return. After a few more minutes the moomoo farms appeared around a corner, the miltanks mooing happily in the paddck out the front. A Burly looking man and his three daughters were standing outside waiting for them.
"Mandy we were wndering when you'd be coming, them little un's doing allright?"
"They're growing up big and strong thanks to your miltanks." She handed over soe money to the man and the girls put crates of milk bottles onto her cart.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 8:34 pm

Damian and Lucario watched quietly as the man filled up the cart.
"Do you need us to carry any of it?" Damian asked when they were almost done, "Or does it all fit in the cart?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next