Fantasy craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 4 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Akumamika Sat May 19, 2012 10:15 am

"Sleeping with you has been the best sleep I ever had, no you may not sleep anywhere else but next to me." She smiled gently, though was blushing herself.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

https://fantasy-craft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP - Page 4 Empty Re: We will be heroes! A legendery pokemon RP

Post  Guest Sat May 19, 2012 10:17 am

He shuffled over to her and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her cheek.
"Honestly, I don't think I could have slept anywhere else either..."
He frowned and looked down.
"Shit, I haven't had a shower in those two days, either... I probably smell like a dead fish... Do you have a shower I can use?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat May 19, 2012 11:40 am

"Just behind you is my shower room. I'll have one after you, go right ahead." She smiled and stretched out a little on the bed.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 19, 2012 11:44 am

"Aww, you don't wanna take one with me?" He grinned and tapped her playfully, rifling around for his backpack and pulling out his spare set of clothes.
"I should go get myself some really silly looking clothes that I'm only allowed to pull off because I have influence. You know how some gym leaders look really dumb but you can't say they look dumb because they're gym leaders?"
He chuckled to himself as he went into her bathroom and started running the water so it would be warm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat May 19, 2012 3:25 pm

Amanda said nothing but images of Damian in various costumes were running through her mind, some making her laugh while others got her a little hot under the collar. She had fun wasting away the minutes picturing him in every possible outfit she could think of.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 19, 2012 9:47 pm

After Damian had finished showering, he dried and dressed and entered Amanda's room again.
"What do you think? Think of any good costumes I could wear?"
He smiled and pounced on her, kissing her playfully.
"I missed you so much."

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat May 19, 2012 10:28 pm

She jumped when he interupted her thoughts and she giggled, kissing him back. "Oh I was thinking of so many things for you to wear but uh..hehe there is one thing I would love to see you dressed in all to myself." Shbe smiled but hurridly ran to th shower so she could make him wait, tease him a little.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 19, 2012 10:34 pm

"Oh, what is- Hey!" He chased her, but missed her as she closed the bathroom door.
Oh well. It's probably pretty tame, knowing Amanda.
He smiled; he didn't mind that she wasn't anywhere near as outgoing as Bailey was. In fact, he preferred the cuter, shier ones. He liked Amanda the way she was.
He laid down on the bed, tired again already.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat May 19, 2012 10:39 pm

Amanda showered quickly and dried off, getting into clean pajamas before going back to bed and snuggling up to Damian and whispering in his ear. "I bet you would look very sexy in a police uniform." She admitted blushing deeply before settling down to go to slee again.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 19, 2012 10:42 pm

Damian laughed quite hard at that.
"Oh, that's just silly! I'd look like a right fool in a police uniform! I mean, maybe if I was, you know, muscly and tall and dark and able to pull it off, but... I'm not tall and I'm quite pale and nervous, so I don't think I'd make a good policeman..."
He kissed her head; her hair smelled sweet, since she'd apparently washed it.
"But if that's what you want to see, I'll do it for you... Provided you're willing to dress up for me, too..."
He gave her a sly wink and blushed a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sat May 19, 2012 11:48 pm

She blushed deeply and smiled back at him, sliding her arms over his shoulders. "Oh? And what would you have me wear?"
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 20, 2012 12:01 am

He blushed brightly at that, but told her nevertheless.
"Hmm... Maybe a cute skirt and some long socks, or maybe even one of those French Maid outfits..."
He let out a little sound of pleasure as he pictured her in each of these respective outfits.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun May 20, 2012 12:05 am

Amanda's cheeks were bright pink at the thought of them dressed as such and maybe even a little role play before.. She buzzed the thought away, since Damian didn't want to before she kinda abolished the thought all together, at least for now. She smiled and nuzzled into him. "Who knows, maybe in the future I will get a maid's outfit."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 20, 2012 12:08 am

He smiled nervously and kissed her.
"Well, maybe. But I suppose we have to just... Do it normally before that would be feasible."
He shied away a little at speaking of sex so casually, but she did say she'd want to wait a while before trying again because of what happened between him and Bailey, and though he didn't blame her, and still felt bad about Bailey, he thought that what he'd done had given him a little confidence that he didn't have before. He was pretty sure he could do it this time, whenever Amanda was ready.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun May 20, 2012 1:17 am

Amanda smiled but said nothing for a few long moments. When she did speak it was onlytosay goodnight. She did kiss him back however and again before shesettled down to sleep.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 20, 2012 1:23 am

He returned her greeting, holding her close once more as he closed his eyes, his sleep peaceful again as he held the girl he loved most in his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun May 20, 2012 1:27 am

Amanda woke early to make breakfast before Damian woke up, her mother had gone out to feed the baby pokemon and check the egg incubators. She left her mom a plate to eat then took her's and Damian's plate upstairs.
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 20, 2012 1:29 am

Damian only woke when he saw Amanda re-enter the room, smiling at her as he stretched a little.
"Breakfast in bed? I should stay here more often..."
He got up and wrapped his arms around her waist when she put the food down, kissing her cheek.
"Good morning, beautiful. Do you always wake up early?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun May 20, 2012 11:52 am

She smiled and giggled, holding him once the food was settled. "Yes I do, the baby pokemon are up early to be fed, but mum's taking care of them so I thought I'd take care of you."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 20, 2012 11:59 am

He felt a little bad about this, like he was taking advantage of her.
"Aww, you don't have to be so nice to me, though... I'm sure you've got better things to do than cater to me. But I really do appreciate it..."
He let her go before observing the plates.
"What have we got here, anyway?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun May 20, 2012 12:14 pm

"Bacon sandwiches and sausages and toast. We got a big day so we need a big breakfast." She grinned and sat beside him. "But I don't mind."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 20, 2012 12:17 pm

"Well, thank you. I'm certainly not going to complain if you don't mind."
He smiled and sat down, eating hungrily.

He didn't say much until he was done, and when he was, he got up and put his plate to the side, stretching.
"Mmm, that was delicious... Thanks again, Amanda."
He leaned down and kissed her cheek.
"Do you have some juice in the fridge or something I can wash it down with, though?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun May 20, 2012 2:45 pm

She handed him a can of orange juice she'd kept by her bedside and took one for herself. "Glad you enjoyed it. Once we're dressed we can go to momo farms then I can show you the baby pokemon."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 20, 2012 8:37 pm

(I don't think I've ever seen a can of orange juice, but I think I've heard they exist.)

He popped the top on the juice and drank some before setting it aside, kissing Amanda's cheek again.
"Did I ever tell you how cute you look in your pyjamas?" He smiled and blushed at her, taking another sip of the juice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Akumamika Sun May 20, 2012 8:48 pm

( They're sold in vending machines in college, it's very tasty.)

Amanda almost spat out her drink but swallowed quickly before giggling. She smiled at him. "I'm not sure, maybe once? But thank you, you don't look too bad yourself."
Akumamika
Akumamika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next